Say hello to your TVs replacement

say hello to your TVs replacement

not like most of you peons are going to have room for a widescreen with overpopulation on its way soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Call me when she can understand english words. I'll buy 2

2.5k for fucking prysm.

but it also controls your home and texts you.

yeah but it's also a replacement for a real human
I'll pay 2.5k to get rid of that loneliness, easy

If I can't customize the avatar to whatever waifu I choose, then it's shit. SHIT.

but such simple script + display + ardunio smart switches controler doesn't cost anywhere near 2500$

Yeah I don't want some basic bitch.

I want Rosie from Valkyria Chronicles and want her riding my cock right now

>chilling with 2 girls

>waifu box suddenly turns itself on

>BITCHES LEAVE

>gimmicks
does not improve lifestyle or luxury. Same goes for Curved televisions

don't tell me having Negan interact with you in your home for hours wouldn't crush the show ratings

Then make this kind of product, it's in demand, and the competition is non-existent

I don't care, I wish that someone was actually that happy for me to come home, would pay double just to imagine.

I want a Ryry version

Alexa and Google on suicide watch

real women BTFO!!!!!

It's over real women are finished

youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Imagine paying 3 grand to buy something that a free smartphone app could do.

It doesn't matter how much work they put into this, you'll exhaust all the line variation in a week. Every time it's going to rain, she's going to tell you to pack an umbrella. Every day, she's going to send you some dumb "I wish you were home" text at lunch.

I understand these people are lonely, but is it really that hard to make friends? You could come home and hop on IRC or Skype or whatever the kids use these days, and talk to actual people about your interests. Not a fucking app with per-determined responses.

what does it do

wtf i hate real women now

salarymen should just kill themselves

I feel like that would be alot better as a hologram.
Also, fuck that's kind of depressing.