Times you met celebrities

Have you guys ever met celebrities? I met Hillary Clinton last week at a fundraiser for a non-profit my sister works for(me on the right).

You are one epic looking dude

cool pic thanks man

i met Hillary famous supporter (me on the left)

i met the undertaker last week

There are alot of big guys on Sup Forums

>Trek convention years back
>Meet George Takei, get my picture taken with him
>only time in my life i'll ever probably see him
>suddenly grow balls of fucking steel
>reach my hand back, pretend i'm gonna squeeze his ass
>he throws his head back and laughs
>mfw he actually squeezed my fucking ass
>permanent grin on my face for a fucking week

Is she standing behind that fridge?

>no other results for this image
I-is that actually you OP?

me on the left

that's sexual assault and that's not ok

I gave Ellen page an anal creampie

You think girls are into BB(M)'s
Like how guys are into BBW's

I personally think they're only into one type:
Chads

Eric Roberts came to our highschool to talk about his gay daughter and what it's like raising a gay child.

oh wait his wife did most of the talking. I think he was offended. the guy was really quiet and smirking the whole time. people in the class only knew him as "one of the Mafia guys in Batman" and nobody was particularly excited.

me on the right

Anna Farris was into Chris Pratt when he was pretty fat, pretty sure she's a feeder

Me on the back.

one of the most epic moments of my life

Me and the rock, guess wich one is me

Literally me on the left

you are overweight and I find that is humorous even though I am also overweight

The shitskin

Bros before hoes

I met Chloe Moretz once

I work as a valet in Beverly Hills and one day she pulled over with her white Mercedes suv. Her hair was messy and her face was all puffy and swollen. She looked really tired.
When i got into her car i almost fainted. Inside her car smelled like thick sweat and vaginal fluids. The A/C was running at max even though it was a really chilly morning and the drivers leather seat had sweaty stains all over it. Inside the car was littered with trash mainly fast food wrappers from Taco Bell. There was couple dirty socks and someones dirty underwear at the backseat that she had tried to hide under a In-N-Out burger wrapper.

It was a really unforgivable experience.

I sure hope she was standing on a box

Me and my son with Chris Rock.

>smell of thick sweat
>Ac on max
sigh

me on the right

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Candy ass

true

I can't believe he would do such a thing! He seems like such a nice guy

>reddit haircut

who's the ugly fag on the left?

is this copypasta?

>infetterence

Lol wtf is that lol

pic with bollywood/indian pepsi ad model

lol is this real lol?

His fee consisted of two sips from the hallway water cooler and the complementary breath mints in the secretary office.

pls be real

haha like I can't even right now lol

forgot pic

I can't believe it.

I think this is a lie................................

Two words

Epic af

Wow do you know a guy that works there you might be able to get the footage.

>

He starred in my student film on the promise that he gets to send me Christmas cards

Mods please screencap this for posterity

OMG.

I think we had a moment desu

delete this thread

yes it is copypasta all those replies though

that nigga on the right has no arm!!!

Holy FUCK

its tru

>nigga

Leave

me on the left

Is this cracka fo real?

dude sick cosplay

I met the bane guy lol

pls be in compton

I fucking wish I had met Batman in his fat teen years

C O M P T O N
O
M
P
T
O
N

>You think girls are into BB(M)'s

It's called fat father syndrome. You have to be bigfat though. If she loves her dad and he's a big fat guy you'll be fucking her soon.

I'm from london

Fat guys have micropenis' though

I met Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys once while at a pub. I live in Sheffield and my last name is Turner, so I used to lie and say he was my cousin, so I could fuck sluts. One night he's actually in the pub when I get there, I don't know, so I do my usual thing, when one of the girls mentions that Alex is actually there at the moment. So I get really uncomfortable, and she takes me to see him. So I'm like "Hey cuz" and it takes him a second but then he realised and embraces me and says "Hey man" and we hang out for a bit, and I ended up fucking the shit out of that slut, and this story has also gotten me pussy.

typical beefhead aussie

Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys here, i can confirm.

I'll take stories that never happened for 500 Alex

L
O
N
D
O
N

He was a big guy

u jelly Sup Forums?

yeah u jelly

Damn, I just realised that thats the shitty photoshop and the more realistic one isnt on this computer. Anyway, here's the original. Shaun Micallef was a really cool guy.

>Shaun Micallef
Who?

/sci/ pasta? On MY Sup Forums?

Daring synthesis.

He's famous in Australia.

>/sci/ pasta? On MY Sup Forums?

what

Australian comedian

who is this?

Is Who Wants to be a Millionaire just a game of luck?
I mean, there's 33.34% chance of being right unless the person happen to know the answer, and lifelines can only get you so far into the game.

Let's say there are 15 questions with 4 choices each. Let's also say there are 3 lifelines: call-a-friend, 50-50, and ask-the-audience.

For each of the 15 questions, there is only 1 correct answer, and 3 incorrect answers, so immediately your chances are 1/3 = 33.34%. You can use each lifeline once. Using phone-a-friend, let's say gives you a 95% chance the person you call is correct. So 1 question is 95%. Similarly, we can say ask-the-audience gives you a 95% chance. Finally, 50-50 will remove 2 wrong answers, so you have 1 right answer and 1 wrong answer, so you basically know the answer. To recap:

Question 1: 33.34%
Question 2: 33.34%
Question 3: 33.34%
Question 4: 95%

which one is chris rock?

>tfw actually dreamed today that I met Aidan Gillen in a grocery shop
>he told me to fuck off and leave him alone

>4 possible answers
>33% chance to guess it right

what?

hahahaha oh man, "infetterence". That's just so CRAZY!

>4 choices
>33.34% chance of being right

>4 selections
>33.34% chance of being correct

I met David Beckham when he played with Manchester United during a summer friendly in my country. Even got a picture taken.

He will never know the kid he took a picture with in 1998 was jerking off to his future wife at the time.

>friendship ended with triple h
>now the rock is my bestfriend

That al dente pasta was written about someone encountering a famous physicist.

That's why the
> “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me.
line exists, it's supposed to be being said by someone who is a Nobel prize winning physicist.

It kinda works with a normie like Gosling, but makes more sense when it's applied to an autistic famous smartman

top fucking kek

Every faggot SJW and journalist's worst nightmare is that Sup Forums is actually full of good-looking, strong young men instead of le MRA neckbeard stereotype

Me on the right.

Damn, in high school I was a few pounds over too
In hindsight I could've had a chick that was a junior (I was literally her senpai). She would always try and grab my pot belly, the knockers though, Easily a D cup. Deliciously big

If only I wasn't such a wuss, I practically ignored every advance she made. Even when she came onto me pretty aggressively. Once while wearing a tube top after school she wanted me to take her somewhere by herself and I declined. I never give myself credit but I'm certain she wanted wanted it

Posting the legend (1/9)