Any black people here? Why is it that black people don't like word Native-European?

Any black people here? Why is it that black people don't like word Native-European?

About two weeks ago I had to correct one black girl at my university when she called me "white". I immediately corrected her and I told that I prefer the more politically correct term Native-European. I also proceeded to tell her that we don't call any other native people by their skin color but by their native status.

She didn't say anything but I could see how upset and angry she got. And I was left surprised...

So if there's any black people here (maybe living in Europe), could you tell me if the word Native-European upsets you? It's the more polite and politically correct term to use for native person so I don't see why shouldn't we use it...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuum_fallacy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>black girl at my university
Was she qt?

but finns arent native europeans
they are invaders from siberian steppes who genocided the native people

Answer: massive inferiority complex, supposed western condescension, betrayal of their racial narrative, etc

emotional nonsense

Nope. Also she covers her whole body except face.

As opposed to Turks who launched an Islamic invasion of Europe?

Ahmed ruhe

Finnish people belong to Finno-Ugric tribes just like Hungarians and Samis. We came here after last ice age ended to I can't see how it's possible that we killed anyone before us since there was only ice before.

So she expects Native-European people to respect her but she doesn't want to respect us? What the hell?

That's in general

Muslim/black women have a massive chip on their shoulder because they're not allowed to have anything or a proper social identity, academia is all they have. 'Mansplaining' might have triggered her

Mansplaining?

I only expressed my racial identity as native person in Europe. And I even did it in the most respectable way...

They're emotionally unstable

Astute observation, friendo

You basically pointed out to her that she is not European and that she never will be.

Being sarcastic bro?

But isn't that true?

Europeans have been in America over 450 years and they are still not Native-Americans. Europeans have been in Australia over 400 years and they are still not Aboriginals. Europeans have been 350 years in South-Africa and they are still not Native-Africans.

European descendants living overseas have been told everyday past 400 years that they don't belong there originally.

Why should it be any different here in Europe?

you destroyed her bro good job, i would like to use this one but i dont have any blacks in uni

by that logic literally no one by basques is european

>Why should it be any different here in Europe?
It shouldn't and you're 100% correct.

Mate we're in cultural shock, Europe has made so much progress it is literally the foundation and face of humanity

This is why the inferiority complex triggers people, after globalization and the media our respective cultural inferiority has become so apparent

I am being honest, but if you're still interested manipulate the psychological defect you've uncovered and fuck her

good

samis

immigrants in europe arent usually self aware enough to have complex

>Finnish people belong to Finno-Ugric tribes just like Hungarians and Samis. We came here after last ice age ended

Speak for yourself, we ravaged the local Slavs, murdered Austrian priests with arrows, burned down their churches, raped their nuns and took their trinkets and gold, and conquered Pannonia.

Pillaging is fun!

AYO HOL UP

Muslims especially are

Your entire worldview is shaken, they either submit and remain tolerant or react violently (within themselves)

A common Islamic argument is that Allah beautifies and embellishes the world for non-believers, so that they succumb deeper to perversion and sin, while he provides Muslims hardship to ensure they have a better shot at heaven

I may be biased, but this has always struck me as an escapist argument

>Speak for yourself, we ravaged the local Slavs, murdered Austrian priests with arrows, burned down their churches, raped their nuns and took their trinkets and gold, and conquered Pannonia.
>we
You're literally slavs who adopted a foreign language.

They hate us, but want to force their presence among us, if you remind them they are not native they get butthurt for obvious reasons, pretty obvious mate.

If Europeans went to the moon just by themselves, non-whites would try to follow us to be "oppressed".

you are slavs larping as mongolians

WE WUZ ATILLA N SHIET

>A common Islamic argument[...]
This is "buy this paper, get into heaven (((for free)))" tier bullshit.

Wrong. We have some Slavic DNA, it's true, but that only speaks of the success of our conquering. We took their women forcefully and bred them like the whores they truly are.

>"buy this paper, get into heaven (((for free))

If you've noticed they need to absolve themselves of worldly duties and consign their failure to God, its defeatism

'Its not our fault cancer treatment wasn't available, its simply God's will'

>some
Look at the genetic distance map. You perfectly overlap Croatians.

>We took their women forcefully and bred them like the whores they truly are.
And yet some of the most pcommon last names in Hungary imean "Croat" and "Slovak". And in terms of ydna you are just like your neighbours.

>European descendants living overseas have been told everyday past 400 years that they don't belong there originally.
That's more of a recent thing. We used to really be into manifest destiny and telling the natives to fuck off.

There is absolutely no evidence to support the idea that Hungarians are related to or originate from the Huns.

>Hungarians
>HUNgarians
Checkm8

They call themselves Magyars and their country Magyarország and they probably have little to do with the original Magyars other than language at this point. Imagine in a thousand years, the descendants of Hispanics and basketball americans in the USA claim they settled America from England.

Black women will find any reason to be upset. Don't worry about it.

>to or originate from the Huns.
Most of the people who fought for the Huns weren't even ethnic Huns. It was like being a pirate.

Meme map. Here's the real one. We're the descendants of Huns.

>----the-joke--->
You

>Sarmatians
>Suevi
>goths
>amal goths

The map shows political influence of a handful of by this point mongrelised military leaders.

>Togo tier humour

The Huns most likely originated around the area that is Khazastan today.

The Magyars originated from the Urals, and during the time of the Huns they were still living there.

>this autistic leaf
Were you raped by any women recently?

Too bad.

My anaconda don't want none unless you got huns son

>Were you raped by any women recently?
Must be a different poster.

"Native-European" is a dumb word to use because Europe was not a thing until it was made a thing by cultural forces.
Genes had no true barriers.
You can be fully Middle Eastern like a Greek but still be spiritually European.

You're factually incorrect.

How so?
That thing is only one of thousands of similar ones which all show it slightly or very differently. I'm sure a new one is made every day.

Hmm? Europeans form a genetic cluster in terms of genetic distance tighter than East Asians. Even if there are variations of results they're not going to deviate far from this.

>Europe was not a thing until it was made a thing by cultural forces.

All Europeans share same ancestors

It doesn't have any Southern Europeans except Spaniards, Sardinians and Romanians.
Sicilians and Greeks carry a huge load of Arab heritage.

This. Even though Turks are genetically Greek we draw the line between what's Europe and not Europe at Anatolia because millennia ago, Greece and the Persian Empire were rivals

And?

What "This"? It's pure drivel. Genes had more barriers before due to geographic features like mountains and seas. It's easier to travel now.

Are you retarded?
Arabic heritage doesn't mean Sicilians aren't European. They certainly aren't Native European by any stretch of imagination but European none the less.

My point is that we draw the line where Europe ends at Anatolia, even though Anatolia is genetically European. It's an arbitrary line.

No one is purely exclusively ""European""

???
You said
>genes had no true barriers
And yet the Mediterranean Sea and the Eurasian steppe formed a barrier and Europeans form a cluster genetically, just like you would expect from an isolated population of animals.

And what do you think your Sicily example shows?

Yes.

You all, phony Europeans, should go back wherever you crawled out from and leave Europe vacant for its rightful owners, the Basques.

>Nobody is purely exclusively bald

lol get a load of this guy.
Umm, sweetie, maybe it's time Finland requires diversity classes in school, like developed countries such as America do.

>ven though Anatolia is genetically European

retarded reindeer fucker

>. It's an arbitrary line.

A cluster does not equal lack of gene flow, just homogenization.

>haploshits

Even people in Cyprus are different whether they are Turks or Greeks you dumb subhuman, never say this bullshit that Turks are European again

>whiteBOIS getting told by black QUEENS
ITS OUR COUNTRY NOW CHANG

"European" is a vague term anyway. I'd say Turks qualify as European

If Basques and Finns can be Europeans then why can't a people that is closer to other Europeans?

Which Europeans? Certainly not Central Europeans

Stay mad

Just throw the 800+ years of Swedish and Russian oppression, extinction of your native religion and genocide of your various ethnic groups in her face.

Niggers got nothing on Finns.

He is a Greek (Turk)

By your logic white South-Africans are Native-Africans since Africa is connected to Europe and only became Africa was European explorers mapped it in and out.

Yet we still have Native-Americans, Aboriginals and Native-Africans who aren't "pure".

I'm starting to see a pattern here. In every other continent there's native people except in Europe.

Yeah no... Not going to happen. For 400 years white people have been told that they don't belong in Australia, Africa or Americas. For 400 years white people have been told that they are not native people in those areas.

White people are the Native-Europeans. Simple as that. Only racist person would have problem with that.

*when