What does Sup Forums think of pic related?

What does Sup Forums think of pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9q118Y5ScY
youtu.be/aJKU55TAqj8?t=6539)
youtu.be/6hgVihWjK2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Low key one of the best radiohead albums

Way too ThomYorke-y

It's ass.
nah Daydreaming is cool

ful stop is my favorite on here and one of my fave tracks by them period. it's really good yet i can't stand burn the witch and skip it. i also have to be in a melancholy mood or just willing to tolerate this, it's bleak. except ful stop any time, especially while on acid

really beautiful and lowkey album. calms me down almost immediately. i see it as being just as good as in rainbows, if not a bit more beautiful. only song i could do without is burn the witch, honestly. really liked it when i first heard it but soon realized it was pretty mediocre for a radiohead song.

My thoughts exactly. Present Tense makes me fucking nut.

Easily top 4

Their most milquetoast release to date

I'm the only one thinking this will be last good radiohead album?
Thom these days seems a bit off

i am more interested in what he does solo than the band
youtube.com/watch?v=P9q118Y5ScY

Idk senpai, the song they made for Blue Planet was really good

Hans Zimmer made that.
>Yorke is open to the idea of recording live as a band, for the first time since 1997. “I’ve always been extreme about resisting us being a drum-guitar-bass band,” Yorke says. “But if that’s what people want to try, I’m too old to be standing there with a hammer and saying, ‘We must do this, we must do that!’ I would like everyone to feel free.”
This statment made me kind of confused. What the fuck thom. Are you giving up

Very emotional

Well, it still made me wish for a Radiohead album with more string instruments like violins and such

I listened to it recently and it was really emotive to me. Underrated.

That was almost the point of it.
It was about fear not knowing anything. Being helpless and utterly intimidated by what is to come.

>
The only thing that worries me is his singing. But it's pretty weird, cuz on some songs like Nude or Reckoner he sings flawlessly (youtu.be/aJKU55TAqj8?t=6539) but on songs like Climbing Up The Walls he's pure aids, like he isn't even trying to sing. I hope he gets better at it.

He will probably stop singing in falsetto all the time now

Here's an idea
Maybe just sings certain way bc it's his artistic vision, Thom is a pretty weird dude
Like sometimes a good singer screeching/fucking up fits in well with a melody and/or message that the artist wants to create

Hans made it WITH Thom, basically Hans knew the techniques to create something that Thom had an idea for
Not shiting on Hansypoo , dude is amazing at what he does

it's really pretty and calming, but also very melancholy

easily a top 4 Radiohead album

fortunately, Jonny still seems sane

one of their most beautiful works, and that's saying a lot.

Relistening to it now for the first time since it came out

It's alright. Nowhere near OKC, Kid A or Amnesiac

10/10

Radiohead has been shit since Kid A

incorrect

youtu.be/6hgVihWjK2c
This is probably the most beautiful I've heard his voice

No, I'm right. They've been shit for a long time. Thom Yorke is a hack

A Moon Shaped Pool? *yawns in a very exaggerating and attention-seeking manner*

Utterly boring

I listened to this album and saw them live twice after it came out, 2 days in a row.

After everything is said and done my final opinion is that "All Bitches Die" was the superior release.

Pretty gay

>Amnesiac
>shit
Wrong opinion

If any Radiohead record is too "ThomYorke-y", it's TKOL.

Identikit keeps it from being a 10

Better than Kid A and OK Computer