Meet Priti Patel, a UK cabinet secetary. I know what you're thinking, this qt is a politician? Yes, she is...

Meet Priti Patel, a UK cabinet secetary. I know what you're thinking, this qt is a politician? Yes, she is, and she's the perfect Brexit waifu. What's not to like? - she's right-wing, anti-immigration and pro-Brexit.

Find a flaw, I dare you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_DrsVhzbLzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based poos

She's a poo, but she's red-pilled and fit

>Find a flaw, I dare you
Chipped tooth
Would not bang

Why are Indians called Poo-in-loos on this board?

It's their designation

Are those like acne scars or sweet sweet freckles? There's something up w/those eyebrows, like she plucks and fills with a sharpie, forehead looks like she needs to drink more water...would smash the fuck out though

shes got a chipped tooth and shits in streets

4/10

Do you think Hitler would have a subhuman in his cabinet? These shitskins need to be deported and executed not lauded because occasionally they side with the white man.

women need to stop doing this

it will get them permanent ugly wrinkles

Shitti Patel

shes 44/45 yo m80.

This

is why you are a virgin, among other things

Doesn't quite have Liz Kendall quality chebs.

Because many poor people of india dnt have the luxury of toilet so poo outside in open

underated

No. Because Indians love pooing in the streets.

>I know what you're thinking, this qt is a politician
thats not what i was thinking.

she doesnt know how to charm the plebs tbqh, that last """""""""debate""""""""" with her, bojo and salmond went terribly.

girl had no feeling for the crowd

She's a poo angel send from Vishnu.

Didn't u vote a shit skin Muslim as ur mayor ?...

No shit
See what I did there ?

Confirmed race mixer.

>Find a flaw
She's in the UK, taking a position away from a native English, and not in her own shitty country trying to make it great.

Indians lack the facilities (either that or they simply refuse to use the facilities) that are necessary in order to take a sanitary poo. So, to compensate, Indians have created designated shitting streets. They literally poo on the streets. It's quite unsanitary.

She was born and raised here and is half english half indian

>No shit
>talking about poo

i think you mean "Yes shit"

Bitch is pro death penalty

youtube.com/watch?v=_DrsVhzbLzU

Typo...was taking a shit outside

Like I said, She's in the UK, taking a position away from a native English, and not in her own shitty country trying to make it great.

This is her country though and she is trying to make it great

>find a flaw
She wears glasses.

>Executing convicted murderers, child rapists, etc.
>Bad

wew lad

How did she chip her tooth so badly?

I bet I get more pussy than you. Use common sense, a virgin wouldn't have high standards.

She's not in her own country.

Skeleton cock.

>find a flaw
i will after she shits all over my floor

Your 'american food' is enough for the whole world to understand that you have no taste. Move along burger bugger.

>this is her country
No it isn't. Any person of mixed heritage is torn between two allegiances. Just by being in the UK she's already diluting the landscape, doubly so by being a public figure showing other Indians they 'have a right' to be there and do the same.

En masse, go back to India, and make it great. You should too Pajeet.

Thank you based Poos

Yeah, but when Mohdi made a big campaign to install toilets, people didn't use them.

>pajeet
Nah
How about you go back to your own country though Kevin and stop knocking up 4/10 nips
She is torn between both countries but she clearly values England more and is putting it above that shit hole and I respect her for that

>i bet i get more pussy than you

Probably considering burger women are easy whores in comparison to European women

Is she related to Pudoo?

She tried to brush

Yet they have smart phones to shit on Sup Forums..

Face it pajeet, you prefer it this way. Give you more opportunities to rape little girls with your tiny ganges worm.

Looks like the Yank will be eating fish tonight because he just caught two whoppers.

Nice try. I'm British!

>it will get them permanent ugly wrinkles

U avin a laff m8

Not white.

Poos are actually red-pilled as fuck.

>mfw she only fucks white guys

damn what i'd give to let her shit in my mouth in her early 20s

ficke ficke
(•_•) ..
∫\ \___( •_•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

>tfw based Poodu will never be your brother-in-law
Why even live

She is not white

>Kevin
Nah.
Putting a country above India isn't hard to do at all, why do you respect that? Everyone does it by default.
You must be Paki then because you obviously enjoy Britain taking in people like this at the expense of the locals.

He said find a flaw.

Kev m8 stop with the mindless conjecture.
She didn't choose to be mixed race but she did choose what race to side with and is now fighting to make the country she was raised in and by a better place.
Literally nothing wrong with that.

We've been outplayed, pack it up, boys

>patel
Sounds like a muslim extremist to me. She's prolly a sleeper cell agent. Would not bang.

>Find a flaw
My cock isn't in her mouth.

Poos are so based. Truly the greatest non-white allies of western civilization against islam and marxism.

no surprise considering the muslims have slaughtered countless indians