Question, are Native Americans as butthurt as blacks about racism...

Question, are Native Americans as butthurt as blacks about racism? Here you can even go to jail for making racist comments on facebook if you don't use proxy.

I know there is a huge racism against Native Americans from Mexico to Argentina.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cholo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337264/Bolivian-villagers-punish-rapist-murderer-burying-alive.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/bolivian-minister-rodolfo-illanes-killed-miners-160826040046637.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

latin americans racially oppress themselves

That's actually true.

>I know there is a huge racism against Native Americans from Mexico to Argentina.

>Argentina

what!? No!

Come on, you have even slang for them, cholos, tiraflechas, etc.

I want to know if you can go to jail only for being racist.

>are Native Americans as butthurt as blacks about racism?
probably, but everything is forgotten when they get their government benefits and spend it on booze while raping their daughters and selling them as prostitutes

>cholo
>"argentinian" slang
AYYYYYY

>Question, are Native Americans as butthurt as blacks about racism?

Native americans yes, mestizos no, blacks yes, mulatos no... But... psh this.

most countries in Latin America have classism instead, though
not our fault most poor people are brown and black, that's just a historical circumstance

>most countries in Latin America have classism instead

Trust me, you´re a lucky that is BETTER than the european shit of oppression, you can change of social role i can not im 100% opresor for life (man).

youd think so many various communist governments would have fixed that by now :^)

don't put words in my mouth you evil racist

>so many
how many, according to your millenial memory?

W h a t t h e f u c k a r e y o u t a l k i n g a b o u t d u m b A m e r i c u n t ?

Mira un mesero jaja!

jaja!

Native Americans are a meme race. Blacks are actually socially relevant.

I live in Uruguay and since there isn't a single descendent of our aboriginal tribes alive, we discriminate natives from nearby countries

>Native Americans are a meme race. Blacks are actually socially relevant

only because you guys are pushing them in all media like comics,games,tv and movies

I mean socially relevant as in they are present in large numbers and contribute to culture. I guess the same is true of natives down there but not here. In the US they're mostly forgotten.

People usually mock them in here but Mexico is not a racist country, its just c l a s i s t and pure natives ended up as the lowest social class by the Nueva España reworked hierarchy, but people nowadays just laugh or lament their difficult integration and of course every once in a while a case of discrimination shows up and enrages the whole nation for a few days so its the current year and nobody hates them blindly anymore.
>Kill almost all of them
>Then leave them unattached to society
>Americans pretend Natives dont exist and let them have their shitty society
At least with blacks they were forced into the society, while natives in USA where just excluded from it.

Oh yeah I forgot, a few years on the south where they are found the most, natives where actually discriminated really bad until a group of them took arms and started fighting the goverment but got rekt pretty hard, but at least they got social notoriety and people started caring for them after almost 500 years, if you care to do some research then search for the "EZLN".

>natives in USA where just excluded from it
There really just aren't many left, bro. We don't consciously discriminate as far as I'm aware. They're just not numerous and often mistaken for something else.

But can you go to jail in Mexico or Uruguay only because you call them "cholos"?

>when they get their government benefits and spend it on booze while raping their daughters and selling them as prostitutes
So it's the same as Canadian and U.S. natives?

>Kill almost all of them
That was disease before colonists even got here and we never had the numbers your country did.

None of them are argentinean words...

I wouldn't say racism, but there is a social preference to white people rather than amerindians... For example, %90 of argentines would hire a white employee over the amerindian one, and stuff like that.

of course, what did you expect? they building cities of gold?

>cholos
again with this, where the hell you got this
are you american in holiday or just muito burro?

I wonder how they all died out...
If you call someone lets say, prieto which is like a slur for mestizos that are brown I dont think the SS will go to your house and arrest you, probably if you go full nazi but its more probable you will get lynched by them than to be taken by the police.
That happened with an ukranian that went to Mexico to live and started saying really racist shit against natives, in the south where there are more natives and the worst part is that he lived in a shitshack on a lowlife part of the city alongside the people he insulted so he ended up lynched pretty brutaly.
>T-They were all dead when we arrived!
>We didnt kill them!
>We didnt give them blankets with chicken pox I swear!

>chicken pox blankets

>I wonder how they all died out...
We killed them. I wasn't trying to deny that...

>I wasn't trying to deny that..
WELL THEN REPENT FROM YOUR SINS AMERIKEK! SAY YOU ARE SORRY TO SITTING BULL, THE CHIEFTAIN OF THE APACHES!

Of course you can get in trouble for insulting people of any race, here.

Oddly enough, nobody gives injuns shit here. They are hard working and keep to themselves.

Nah they're still a meme race lol.

Apaches were cunts, iirc they atacked pueblo tribe all the time

British had it easy modo with those natives.
Oh yeah thats right, I just said the most generic tribe for my shitpost but yeah pueblos were surprisingly bros to missionairs and their architecture was pretty interesting.

It's mostly your fault.

Criollo scumbags (basically Spaniards born in "the new world") maintained, and even expanded, the racial divide you maintained until you were forced to leave for good.

Criollos were a mistake. Independence was an even bigger mistake.

we dindu nuffins, criollos tricked you and fucked your amerindian asses, serves you well for being traitors

it's been 200 years? since we went home

i think it's time to think that maybe it's your own fault

Criollos have spent 200 years brainwashing them and blaming us for their incompetence and thievery. You can't fight against that.

>bros
You mean cucks

>British had it easy modo with those natives
now don't say that
brits had the manpower and the means to survive in the new land but never thought of expanding. that was done 200 years later by the (already) americans, who had good rifles by then
spaniards on the other hand, knowing they were outnumbered and outpowered, used the fine political arts and played one native tribe against another
brits didn't have it easy, they just didn't tackle it so stronger as spaniards, french and unitedstatians did

Indigenous people are discriminated against but they usually don't complain because unlike blacks they don't have a history (or resources) to organize a movement or raise awareness about it.

Also, all the people saying there's no racism and that there's just """classicism"" are full of bullshit and just trying to make their countries look better than they really are.

Wtf is a meme race?

Costa rica is not that racist we love our negritos. But it sure is very xenophobic nation.

As for "natives" is interesting, most of them are in the capital but nobody knows this, most of the time people think they are nicas.

cholo is peruvian slang for brown/indigenous looking

t. peruvian friend

Exactly what it sounds like tbqh.

There is classism, but it's subconscious. Here everyone knows their role and rarely try to leave it. I've never seen someone mistreat a native for the sole reason of being a native.

Sure, they get the shit jobs and poor living conditions but that's more of a product of our history.

and what does Peru has to do with the Plata river people?
also why chicanos (or mexicans, don't know it well) use cholo as well?

again, not our fault that they're poor, it's just historical circumstances

2bh I cannot understand why South Americans are racist about their Indians.
These cultures are truly interesting and fascinating.

To be fair, they kinda fucked up because when spaniards left no one knew how the fuck to govern but everyone wanted to do so and thats how Mexico went Mexico
Fair point tho, the natives fucked up big by not dealing with colonists but maybe if they did purge the colonists the british would have fucked them worse so maybe they were fucked up from the start.
You probably say things like latinX or get offended by people saying Puto or Prieto, If you have lived in Mexico and interacted with others you would know that people judge you by the way you act or look rather than by skin tone.
And that people usually just mock natives but usually dont harras them and theres always that asshole that does some discrimination against them but they always get backslash for it.
>they don't have a history (or resources) to organize a movement or raise awareness about it.
Are you even Mexican? I think theres a movement called E Z L N that did exactly what you are saying plus by the current year many activists fight for their rights.
Seriouly you should come to Mexico one day its not as bad as it looks.

Cholo is a colonial term for someone that is 75% Amerindian and 25% European. I think cholo was used to refer to Mexican-American gangsters so lighter skinned Mexicans that weren't in any gangs could distance themselves from them and make themselves look better.

Oh yeah I forgot, people actually just have an unconditional Hate boner against the spanish colonization and claim to only be on the side of the natives and cry about being conquered and raped and maybe the british should have conquered us so dont say people hate natives nibbas.

>These cultures are truly interesting and fascinating
when they're in a museum

>maybe they were fucked up from the start
yeah you can't compare steel age technology with stone age one

i see
i'm pretty sure it means something else in Qichua or whatever the origin for Peru-Bolivia culture, but yeah i finally know, thanks

Oh, right, I forgot that when we interact with foreigners we have to do our best try at deception and paint Mexico as some paradise. Go fuck yourself t b h. Sick of faggots like you.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cholo

See #3 and #6

>I cannot understand why South Americans are racist
Latam grew up with a pecking order and a big ethnic diversity, thats the most simple explanation.

>Spanish forces in the siege of Tenotchtitlan
>100 jinetes
>1000 infantry
>80,000-300,000 natives
vs
>80,000-250,000 natives
Yeah...
They all know Mexico is fucked up so why state them the obvious? Im not denying shit.

Why doesn't Latin America have Indian reservations to preserve Native cultures like the US and Canada does?

got it

>100 horsemen
>1000 infantry
oh wow sorry i can't hear you over the roaring of 300,000 natives vs 250,000 aztecs
doesn't mean it wasn't a big victory for New Spain viceroyalty

>These cultures are truly interesting and fascinating.

I agree. I had the pleasure to visit the museo del oro in Bogota and I was blown away with all the stuff the chibchas built from gold using only primitive tools. I've also visited several archeological sites throughout the region and the whole experience is indeed very fascinating and enriching, gives you a whole other perspective of who these people were.

But, you have to understand that's all in the past. Modern injuns are, for the most part, jobless drunks.

>yeah you can't compare steel age technology with stone age one
Im saying that it wasnt due to difference of technology you retard, It was due to spanish turning the native population against the oppresive leaders which ended them worse in the social hierarchy anyway. I dont go full indigenist either nor I think the spaniards were saints, Im just a R A D I C A L C E N T R I S T.

it would've been cooler if the spaniards had respected native culture more to make Latin America a good mix of of both cultures (like Spanish languageand Christian but with Native architecture and shit like that)

but oh well, could've been worse, they could've been conquered by muzzies

They kinda did that. It was the criollos that tried to exterminate, assimilate, and oppress them.

I dont get it - Spaniards are a lot darker than English people so to Americans it makes sense than Latin Americans are darker than us

The highlighted regions are native territory. They have their own laws and generally keep to themselves.

Do you post on that sub?

But American Indians are so peaceful, they don't hurt anyone. Even Evo "I eat Lama fetus" Morales couldn't make them raging like Mugabe did.

>when they're in a museum
Spoken like a true colonist, love you m8

>But, you have to understand that's all in the past. Modern injuns are, for the most part, jobless drunks.
I believe you. I find this to be very sad. I wish them to have some feelings of success to preserve and maybe even revitalize their cultures.
Do you own a Panama Hat btw?

you gotta admit guns helped a lot... when they were available. i also said spaniards did it good even while being outnumbered
when you say "fucked up from the start" it either means that they were outwitted or that they tried to fight guns with sticks and arrows

>Native architecture
o really...

i don't get it too. nobody mentioned skin color here, or we dismissed it at least

Amerindians are not oppress here. They are just poor and to lazy to do anything productive.

ITT: ignorants

Well they pretty much Order 66d them, but the cultural influences of both spanish and natives are pretty strong even to these days and most of mexican culture wouldnt exist if it wasnt for the culture clash either.
>Modern injuns are, for the most part, jobless drunks.
Sadly this, but they were left in a pretty shitty condition for centuries and until now are trying to adapt. If European commoners and low lives were left in montanious jungle for 500 years and now they started to come out and the rest of the world was too advanced they would fail as well.
>Mediterranean countries where the sun actually comes out have tanner skin than Britain grey sky island.
You got to learn something called E q u a d o r
>Native architecture
Are you that retarded? Natives other than Incans or those in Mexicans lands were of course full of shit. Its like comparing nords to franks or italians in medieval ages.
>you gotta admit guns helped a lot... when they were available. i also said spaniards did it good even while being outnumbered
Except they didnt do much, didnt you know that spaniards incited by tlaxtaltecans tried to genocide the mexicas without Cortez ordering it and failed so horribly Cortez cried because of the major loss? If the technical superiority was correct then they would btfo of them.

It's a clss thing more than a race thing. Nobody wants to be associated with the poor , right? There's a completely indigenous political party here, but they mostly go against the govt destroying their lands with their mining and shit.

We are nowhere near of getting arrested for racist comments like in the western world. Hell, i remember a comedy show about montubios (rural people) and the only black character there literally lived in a tree like a monkey, and every joke about him was based on him being black.

We are pretty racist kek

>guns helped a lot
You cant be this retarded, during those ages guns were pretty shitty and were too innacurate, if something the steel superiority was a mild advantage but Native weapons were blunt designed while European armor was made to avoid piercing or stabbings. Thats why they werent too disadvantaged either and thats why swords werent used in battlefields in Europe you retard.
Are you implying I browse reddit? Nah nibba f u c k y o u

>But American Indians are so peaceful
>Evo Morales is not as bad as Mugabe
i love it when posters talk shit out of their ass because when they get told of the truth their mind blows like fireworks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2337264/Bolivian-villagers-punish-rapist-murderer-burying-alive.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/bolivian-minister-rodolfo-illanes-killed-miners-160826040046637.html

>tells an ignorant yuro
>gets called "retard" by unrelated injun
y bueno, hablás con burros y vas a recibir patadas únicamente...

>If the technical superiority was correct then they would btfo of them
again i'm talking about unitedstatians TOO
c'mon there's gotta be another event in 1700s or 1800s about New Spain blowing injuns around. can't be all about Cortez vos también

>I believe you. I find this to be very sad. I wish them to have some feelings of success to preserve and maybe even revitalize their cultures.
Hmmmm actually they seem to be doing okay. They live comfy lives for the most part.

>Do you own a Panama Hat btw?
Nope, oddly enough they're not made in Panama

No, injuns are uncapable of abstract thinking.

>Do you own a Panama Hat btw?
Those re made here in Ecuador REEEEEEEE
The symbol of my province is a lady making those hats.
Fucking dumb americans

hey Tico, American-born Chinese here. went to your country a while back and it's pretty cool desu. i speak spanish pretty well but people still seemed kind of cold, is that part of the xenophobia you're talking about?

underage

In our country there was an old cartoon about a black kid called Memin Pinguin he is drawn in a the most steriotypical black way with the big lips and looking like a monkey while everyone else except him and his steryotipical fat, giant black mother are normally drawn, it has made controversy in the outside but no one actually gets offended about him in here.
YOU ARE MIXING TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT NATIVES TOGETHER AND TAKING THEM AS ONE LIKE WTF HOW CAN I REFUTE YOUR RETARDEDNESS.
> there's gotta be another event in 1700s or 1800s about New Spain blowing injuns around
Are you just guessing by now? W T F? And by the way there is none of that that I know of, the next 100 years after the conquest of Tenotchitlan were about turning them into catholicism and erasing their culture in favor of the one in Spain so nothing I know of. There was a case during the 1900s where the dictator wanted to Europify the country so he tried to ""civilize"" the south Mexico natives that were left alone in the jungle for years but there isnt much recorded about that.
>gets called "retard" by unrelated injun
Who called me a retard you cunt?
>i love it when posters talk shit out of their ass because when they get told of the truth their mind blows like fireworks
>On the same post starts guessing shit since he doesnt even know
You cant make this shit up.
How obsesed

>Panama Hats are made in Ecuador
wtf-----WTF I hate Burgers now - mucho!
Need a Panama Hat tho

Ironically, only neckbeards wear those here

they destroyed the Aztec capital and didn't even try to rebuild it like before doe

yeah I wasn't talking about your natives, every native below Peru was too underdeveloped for Spanish culture not to completely overtake it

>Are you just guessing by now?
of course i am
who the fuck knows about your shithole country?
>there is none, the next 100 years after the conquest of Tenotchitlan were about turning them into catholicism and erasing their culture in favor of the one in Spain so nothing I know of
i see. now i know, thanks
quite different from here where hostilities with "rebel" tribes continued until late in the 1880s
(brazilians can even claim the war continues, as the injuns are arrowing the landowners and those are shooting them injuns back)

Isn't that horrible, I just need a summer hat.
Seems that no matter where you go in this world neckbeards have completely ruined hat culture.

The Sombrero Pintado is a hat that is actually Panamanian, tho.

Can't you get them in Germany? I thought they were popular abroad.
They are nice, i got one but don't use it much.
Really? Why? Here mostly people on the countryside use them

>(brazilians can even claim the war continues, as the injuns are arrowing the landowners and those are shooting them injuns back)
Nice misinformation, faggot. It's the Brazilians encroaching on native land not the other way around.

Your country isnt relevant for you to talk shit, but dont talk shit if you are as ignorant as the shitty natives. But to be fair I dont know much about Paraguay either, on a scale from 1 to 10 how steriotipically good is it to live there? An how actually good is it to live there?
They rebuild it above the existing capital in Spanish architecture but the problem is that the capital was IN THE MIDDLE OF A LAKE so the city has flooded constantly really bad for centuries and now is sinking down as well.

Because they're not traditional hats.

We have

Neckbeards think Panama Hats are a fashion statement, just like fedoras.

>how steriotipically good
no te entendí nada cuate

Its actually both sides doing the wrong, its what said but also there are cases of hunters or lumberjacks trying to abuse of the natives land (most are common hues not landowners) so when they get caught they get lynched.
Mexico en general es una cagada por los lugares culeros llenos de narcos y gente que roba gasolina y pobreza y corrupcion y mamada y media, pero en la mayoria del país se puede vivir muy bien sin que problemas como delincuencia o narcotrafico te afecte directamente, obviamente de que te puede tocar te puede tocar pero no esta ""peor que Venezuela ó incluso Estados Unidos"" como muchos dicen.
>Tldr
>steriotipically
>Its a shitty shithole worse than hell
>realistic
>Its pretty decent but has its downsides desu

There is no racism against Amerindians here, but three tribes always fight between them because of their racism, and I'm talking real racism, like, attacking kids of other tribes, killing each other, etc.

Those are the only race related conflicts there are here, but of course, I'm talking about real racism not edgelord comments on the internet.

aaaah that
ok mine:
>stereotypically
>it's an undeveloped shithole full of dirt roads, but the women are hot and the electronic products are cheap
>realistic
>it's actually true

We have them here, and they only cause conflict and problems between everybody.

Sounds comfy

That dude is a fucking idiot