STUMPED

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAXIMUM SHILLING OVERDRIVE: PILOTED POLLS.
DO NOT BELIEVE MSM.

4th sage

just like it was shilling when the same polls put Trump in the lead

Not surprised to see either of them dropping.

Most Americans are horrified that they have to pick between the worst Democratic candidate in the party's history and the guy who shaved Vince McMahon's head at WrestleMania. We look like a fucking joke.

But Trump will probably win anyway and the funny thing is, it actually won't be because he's a great speaker (kek). It's because the Dems are stuck with the impossible situation of having to defend Islam over a summer where the Muzzies are slaughtering people left and right. And more attacks are probable. Even likely. Sucks, but that's the libtards for you.

Enjoy the decline.

>the worst Democratic candidate in the party's history

What are you talking about? She's one of the most qualified, she was the fucking Secretary of State. You can't get more qualified.

Gosh, you're right. How didn't I see it before? Thanks to you I can officially call myself #MentallyHill

I predict Drumpf losing by 30%+

He just keeps on losing.

Oh fuck, seriously? Thanks for that, I was a staunch Trump supporter before but now I'm in the #HillZone

Obvious damage control to Trump's win-by-Orlando through data rigging.

Good lord, Really?

Well geez, Before I was a trump supporter but now I guess I'm #TerminallyHill

>Triggered shills

You know Trump is going to lose, right?

Why is Huffington post's completely different?

better start posting something different or i'm gonna tell your supervisor that you're just copy and pasting

we shouldn't have a president if both have an approval rating lower than 50%

HuffPoo has actually been a much more fair poll tracker this election. RCP was biased as fuck during the primaries.

fuck, i'm glad i found this pic. i fapped so hard just now. you can practically feel the warmth coming from her pussy, but you don't even need to see it. fuck, i'm getting hard again

Because huffPost is cancer

This.... this actually makes a lot of sense.

Sorry, Trumpers! Hilldawg!!!!

>bloomberg has clinton leading by 12 points

I seriously fucking doubt it

can someone who's good at deciphering the results find anything that makes this bias?

I'll look myself too and will post results

>her

>Voters disapeared

Gays comfirmed Trump voters

>m-maybe if I post more ben garrison comics, hillary won't win!

Wow..... really makes you think. #ImWithHer now! :-)

Holy shit, he's dropping like a rock.

wow, im really a #cruzmissile now

The newest poll being used in this chart is Bloomberg from the 9-13th, and some of the other poll results are weeks old. We won't see how the terror attack has affected polling for probably another week or two. These polls actually should be higher for Killary, because they reflect her post-clinch bump and her Obama endorsement bump. I was honestly expecting it to be higher for her this week.

Tl:dr the data used for this poll is older than OP is implying, and any changes from the Orlando attack won't be apparent for days/weeks

Trend has already reversed, Trump just needs to keep pounding on Islam and LGBT.

Reuters has a Democrat party bias, but the trend definitely has reversed.

>maybe if I shitpost on pol some more Trump wont win

really makes you think doesn't it

holy fuck this got blown out of proportion

I still believe he meant "their rapists" and not "they're rapists"

To me, grammatically it makes more sense to use the word "their."

>26k people speak for 300million
>30% "refused" to answer
>Polling meaning anything

When the legitimate election happens, we will see who really gets BTFO

>at a certain point I dont care how cute you are I dont want to hear about your fucking cat

It's OK, these dubs guarantee Trump's presidency.

Caption is wrong anyway because he said illegal migrants, not regular mexican migrants.

Oh boy I'm Canadian and have no actually activity in the election ( I'm not particularly interested in them either) But now that you say that, I guess id vote Hillary if I could.

#TeamHitlary

>B-BUT ALL MY FRIENDS!
>MY SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS!
>THIS IS A TURNING POINT, GAYS HATE MUSLIMS NOW!

Let's just take a small moment to laugh at Trumplets

>when a legitimate election happens we will see who wins
Well obviously...

Oh boy

>checked

Sage and hide

I understand that it may not mean all to much after one poll, but bloomberg seems to be a bit biased with their questions prompting me to believe they are a biased news organization.

pic related looks to be positive in the meantime

Serious question, why do you want Hillary Clinton to win? What do you expect a war mongering, pro mass immigration, pro open borders, pro TPP candidate will do to improve YOUR life?

He's probably a nigger or other mud race. He wants the gibs.

Bill Clinton was elected with 43% of the vote.

Thanks, Perot.

It's better that drumpftards face reality now so the pain wont sting as much

The monthly poll manipulation.

woah fug.... Secretary of State? Well hot damn mi amigo! That makes her perfect for the job! How did I not see this before?!

I'm not sure I buy it, there's literally no reason for it. He hasn't said anything controversial lately.

Everything Trump promises simply can't happen, he's just sweet talking people, you'd be delusional to think we'll ever have a religious test on immigration or that we have enough money to build a wall and maintain it

Trump is just as much a globalist as Hillary, there really is no difference there.

I don't really like either but Hillary isn't a complete idiot.

>that +12 bloomberg poll
Smells like horseshit desu

lol

The president can literally ban immigration from certain classes of people whenever he wants. Fuck off

>Britian thinks he knows the first thing about US presidential politics

>obama gets the grassroots
>outta nowhere
>senior dems tell him to cool it
>he tells them to fuck off
>presents a challenger to their 2008 presumptive
>when its clear he'll win by sheer votes, they tell him to play nice over the next 4/8 years
>he does
>is told to place hildog in a comfy position
>he does it
>retirement is set, he'll get eulogised by dems for 100 years

are you unaware of how politics works?

[Citation Needed]

>All these people excited that Hillary might become president

America will not survive 4 years of Hillary.

Screenshot this post, let it be the last thing you look at when the power goes out and our country is thrown into another Civil War.

>that formation

gtfo shill

Not an argument

I predicted this back in 2008 and I wasn't too far off.

Push polls are not real polls. The Bloomberg poll deliberately oversampled Democrats and then further skewed it by only asking questions designed to smear Trump. It is a deliberate attempt to manipulate the data.

You crazy redneck type say the same thing every election, I wouldn't mind a civil war, we would get to kill all you stupid fuckers and you would get to see how small of a minority you are.

If only she could do for America what she did for the Yugs.

>That fucking much of the south going blue.
>PA going blue, especially denying trump
>Expecting florida to swing blue considering all the shit that trump has in florida, including carson endorsing him and potentially even being VP.

Nice meme map achmed.

>All these people
>one guy spamming

I'm sure you did, not like you can't just make a map of the results 8 years after the fact :^)

You were extremely far off, what the fuck even is this?

Citation granted, shill

>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

$.03 is coming your way, good job

That's because they include practically every poll. RCP apparently just includes polls that make trump look bad (i.e. "Mike Downs Center for Indiana Politics")

Hivemind

So your reasoning is basically
>we did it in the past with Jews, Asians, and Hispanics, why not again!

Because it's simply not right and paranoid, most people are past racism user.

Democrats use terrorism to sway public ipinion and legal policies. Media hides or manipulates data to go hand in hand with government agenda. In other words, propaganda. Police state crushes all that oppose the government doing what is best for you.

I know that Trump likes to brag about the polls - he loves the polls. I wonder what he'll say about this one. Will he mention it? Will he say nothing about it and ignore it? Just how much do you love the polls, Donald? Do you love them only when they suit you and your agenda? This social proofing isn't working any more, Donald. You've been exposed.

The south voting all democrat, brilliant.

See? Kek confirms

now do one from the beginning of the graph
;)

>Trump is just as much a globalist as Hillary, there really is no difference there.

Yes there is. Regardless of what you think Trump might or might not be able to do, there are certain key elements of his campaign where he has taken a very clear stand on.

Trump has said he won't topple Assad and after defeating ISIS, he will get out of the middle east. Clinton PROMISED she will topple Assad and there will be consequences for his allies (Russia, China, Iran).

Trump said clearly that he will not support TPP and that it is a terrible idea. Clinton said TPP is the gold standard of trade deals.

Trump said he will protect the borders and has built his entire campaign around this message. Clinton said she will make sure that every illegal immigrant can have a path to citizenship and ultimately abolish the border altogether.

Now Trump might not keep his promises, who knows, but the fact is, if Clinton keeps her promises she will destroy your country and the EU.

Fuck off shill. I don't want violent savage Muslims in my country.

not an argument

That's a few days old, Cletus.
Margin of error, is the same as the positives.
> cognitive dissonance.
It's not clear where the mean average is.
>blamk a ma Muh polls
Not an argument, not statically valid.
Sage.

>Trusting Trump's word

>This poll

Oh god no, Trump needs to win, he can't lose.
Hold me Sup Forums, I want nice things to happen in my lifetime.

Why isn't Hillary going up?

For Trump to win three things must happen

1.All Clinton e-mails are released and Hillary gets a presidential pardon.

2.Voter fraud against Bernie is proven and hits the news.

3.Another high profile Muslim attack.

>not factoring in the pulse shooting boost

Friendly reminder native born US Americans are most often the ones doing all this shit

This is polls from last news cycle's Judge Curiel kerfuffle. We have not had time for normies to be redpilled on that issue and polling doesn't show the antiuslim redpilling the Orlando incident will produce

Thanks senpai

>#MentallyHill

this will be the new thing, if kek wills it

lmao what a hypocrite

It actually is an argument.
It's not my job to make the points, but I could.
BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY AN ARGUMENT YOU ROO FUCKER.
Would you like to box?

Muslims in large numbers will be 20x worse than any native born Americans.