Why do females pretend to like music?

why do females pretend to like music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=itJ7asBZvNY&list=PL-F9VkuxQhquN89S1DpRM5ekUT2UqYddw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this shit used to piss me off but honestly who cares lads. #goodvidesonly over here

woman is the inspiration for all music. music is the miracle of the baby coming out of the pussy. that's where creativity is, and musicians draw from that sacred place. the navel where we eat from. it is different for women because they have a pussy. so men think they're faking interest. we feel we must make music and believe it more deeply because it is all about trying to fuck.

They just fake every possible thing until they make it with a man. Probably the only kind of woman who doesn't fake anything is one that's married.

A lonely virgin made this

men paranoid that women are faking because they're insecure about their performance and jealous of women's more stable sense of secruity via better emotional intelligence

Actually I made that

I played School for some girl wearing a Nirvana shirt and she said "user I didnt know you were into screamo music"

>if you have sex, you have no awareness

incel detected

Well it's easy to cultivate emotional intelligence when literally everyone you know wants to support you, protect you, or fuck you. When people just gravitate to you without you doing a single thing it's going to be easier to gain a lot of social experience.

fucking kek

it's not what they cultivate, it's biological like how they mature physically faster than men. you're being jealous again

It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful. Neither for music, nor for poetry, nor for fine art have they any real or true sense and susceptibility, and it is mere mockery on their part, in their desire to please, if they affect any such thing.

This makes them incapable of taking a purely objective interest in anything, and the reason for it is, I fancy, as follows. A man strives to get direct mastery over things either by understanding them or by compulsion. But a woman is always and everywhere driven to indirect mastery, namely through a man; all her direct mastery being limited to him alone. Therefore it lies in woman’s nature to look upon everything only as a means for winning man, and her interest in anything else is always a simulated one, a mere roundabout way to gain her ends, consisting of coquetry and pretence. Hence Rousseau said, Les femmes, en général, n’aiment aucun art, ne se connoissent à aucun et n’ont aucun génie (
Women, in general, do not like any art, do not know each other and have no genius). Every one who can see through a sham must have found this to be the case. One need only watch the way they behave at a concert, the opera, or the play; the childish simplicity, for instance, with which they keep on chattering during the finest passages in the greatest masterpieces. If it is true that the Greeks forbade women to go to the play, they acted in a right way; for they would at any rate be able to hear something. In our day it would be more appropriate to substitute taceat mulier in theatro for taceat mulier in ecclesia; and this might perhaps be put up in big letters on the curtain.

Could be something to this for sure.

basically this, they are superior and men put them in their place cuz they're insecure fucks but have the physical prowess but we also melt and worship women and they rule us and we do everything to 'get' them. crazy game

You misread the point of that and in the process, revealed yourself to be a baby brainlet.

This was laughable. "Emotional Intelligence" is an oxymoron. This roughly translates to accepting fleeting passions & moods as principled fact... Which is the most careless approach to intelligence imaginable.

no i interpreted it differently than you because i can forego the compulsion to project male ego

emotional intelligence is a psychological term meaning you can manage your emotions better. women can clearly manage their emotions better than men.

And they have stronger upper bodies, too; don't forget that one.

to lure in men just like every other interest they pretend to engage in

see you're need to assert superiority and put woman down is precisely why you're inferior

/r9k/ should just leave

soy

nice bait op

t. lonely virgin

this is an anonymous board, have you ever considered the possibility that an actual female is here posting. you jump right to soy. i don't need to drink soy affect my estrogen. i am already female. i'll bet you've never had a girlfriend.

>why don't females like me
here's what you meant to type

>alternative
what does that even mean wtf

To be fair, School is one of their more obscure songs. It’s like saying someone isn’t a Green Day fan if they don’t know At the Library or 2000 Light Years Away

post tits

it means you don't listen to shitty mainstream pop from the radio

never had a girlfriend and maybe never will in this day and age

If you are actually a female (or even if you're a transwoman which is more likely desu) I would suggest never coming here again. There is nothing of worth for you here, only pain and retardation.

gayest thing I've ever read

>women can clearly manage their emotions better than men
what fucking planet are you from?

gf of 4 years, but thanks for the concern hole

there is a good way to see what boys say to each other when they think no girl is looking and therefore understand who to avoid based on music taste, way of speaking, etc. you are all making incredible fools of yourselves and it's very helpful for me and my friends in deciding who to date and who not to date, hence why you're all virgins who can't find girlfriends because you're mostly disgusting pigs with no real sense of what being a gentleman is and have no appreciation for females. this site and board in particular is a great case study. i've written papers on it.

which sex is responsible for the vast majority of crimie, specifically murder, in all of history? men

Because they don't open their ears?

But some females are the best musicians around.
youtube.com/watch?v=itJ7asBZvNY&list=PL-F9VkuxQhquN89S1DpRM5ekUT2UqYddw

Ignore the fucking pop idols. Let the music do the talking.

then why do you need to be disrespectful, have you learned nothing from being in a relationship

I see so many women wearing a nirvana tshirt without wearing what it means, unbelievable.

written by me: a female.

You live in a machine that is eating you.

>women
>more stable sense of security
Good joke user, tell me more about how nothing screams confidence more than "OMG YAAAAASS GIRLY GIRL"

yeah i see plenty of guys wearing band shirts and not knowing shit about the band, what is your point, this is not exclusive to girls

>weighing someone else's worth in an ability to have sex with *you*
At least you're aware.
Ostrizicing people for not chasing after you like some kind of trophy, do you not see how ridiculous this reasoning is? Schopenhauer was right.

why do angry virgins always make this shitty thread? And why don't mods ban them?

why do women have the same canned responses to any criticism

i would seriously kill myself if i was straight and had to actively pine after them. you have my sympathy, fellas

I would be interesting in reading these papers. What journal is it that accepts lurking in Sup Forums threads as a legitimate source of primary research?

have you seen the posts on here BRAAAAAP and "shot tits" - do you honestly think you're superior? biologically, women mature faster and manage their emotions better in the phases of growth chemically whereas men before the age of 25 are basically insane, hence why they kill and rape constantly and you don't see women doing it anywhere near as much. you should do some research, you no nothing.

ITT: virgins who need to fuck off back to

yeah no you don't virgin
Next

Why are these threads so fucking rapid and infesting Sup Forums full of fuckboy virgins and people pretending to be women to get a rile out of them? I make a normal thread about a band I want to talk about and nobody gives a shit about it, but threads like these where everybody' feelings get hurt get 300 fucking million replies within nanoseconds
Mods you useless cocks do your work

it's fun to expose this board for how fucking pathetic all you teen boys are. look how easy it is

It does little to help your case that you are apparently only interested in hanging around here so you can learn more about men. Haven't you any other interests?

maybe your band sucks

post your top 10 artists adonis
it's hilarious how they never respond

I genuinely thought Sup Forums was better than this but it seems that trollbait is universal no matter which board it is.

cry more little bitch

i told you, it is helpful to trying to weed out who the assholes are before dating. this board is a goldmine. if he says he likes death grips, avoid him like the plague. easy. saves time.

This.
It's like they have no eyes or ears if you know what I mean.

I have to agree that Sup Forums generally doesn't have that serious or mature posts but you aren't any better. You sound like a prick in a moral high horse.

hey stop trying to steal my (you)s

desu if you're a virgin male past the age of 20 (and you're not working on anything meaningful yet) you should be shot because there's literally no use for you anymore in society

i love and respect my gf, she's a great girl. i loathe and detest people like you who use terms like male ego and toxic masculinity. all of your opinions are from tumblr text posts and celebrities, you're an npc and i hate you. dont reply

>he defends women
>for free
let me guess your makeup

Under 6'2
Sub 14.5 cm zygos
> Norwood 1.5 hairline
Negative canthal tilt
Large gonial angle
Negative orbital vector
18 inch shoulders
Large upper third, small lower third
Nose extending past inner canthi
No brow ridge
Sloping forehead
Large philtrum length
Less than a 2.3 to 1 ratio between eye length and height
Low nose bridge
Brown eyes

how does it feel knowing i can effortlessly pick up a new girl every week (granted being in a frat helps) while you dream about your perfect Sup Forums waifu.
the only people who actually get angry at these posts are male genetic abominations or female uggos with equally disgusting features like close set eyes

women are literally ruining everything. you suck the fun and life out of everything. please just let us have this corner of the internet. you'd probably have more fun somehwere else

Women have no clue what to do with themselves, they have no personalities, no interests, no higher level thoughts beyond wanting to elevate their social status.
The result is a wide-net approach of collecting the utmost superficial understanding of various cultures from ""nerds"" to ""rockers"" to hopefully attract some Chad that will give their life meaning.

>Why are these threads so fucking rapid and infesting Sup Forums full of fuckboy virgins
>this triggered
Because it's full of neckbeards that hate bitches and whores.

I don't know how anything you just said relates to the confidence women have compared to men.

>womanhate thread
>all the whiteknights and femoids come out of the woodwork to scream "virgin"

how are you any different

haha fuck no, if you're 20 go do whatever the fuck you want. Don't get a job in a cubicle. Most people have jobs that are completely meaningless, and only have them to conform socially.

Go find some fucking meaning.

you're more than likely talking to a 17 year old girl who found this place from tumblr and cant come to terms with her own inferiority. stop giving her (you)s

I've met a couple Sup Forums women and they are honestly the biggest pseuds.
lighten up and you won't be so lonely

>they are unwittingly admitting that the only thing women have to offer to the world is their hole

For one, I have never in my life done something thinking "oh boy im going to try this out so some roastie will think im cool".

i'm actually attractive, which is more than i can say for femoids who can't even use makeup properly
Next

i sound like a female in a thread attempting to make a case to a bunch of angry teenage virgins to stop being so hostile to women. we're like you, we're cool. we like the same music. you don't own a certain band. we can get the depth of it too. i have a degree in music studies. you guys are super cruel to girls and then cry and whine about not having girlfriends. well no wonder. we are waiting for you to stop being so hateful. it's all in your heads that we're these evil twisted creatures. in reality, we are chill and just like you and want to do the same kind of stuff. not all of us, but many of us. you put us in a box where we're all dumb and don't know shit. that's not fair. excuse me for wanting to fight back a little today. normally i just lurk for music recs. even that is tedious.

>i'm actually attractive
>while using incel slang
sure buddy

>he brags about having sex on Sup Forums
hey want to know how I know that you don't actually have any sex?

there are attractive men on here and we know it. i actually dislike ugly men more than women, too.
sorry for invading your safe space.

you just went the opposite way, hating them instead of trying to get on with them. that's also a cliche. you don't have a shred of personality, a bot could mimic you perfectly

before this thread gets pruned, any f*males ITT single?? respond with kik

no one itt will be missed or grieved after they die, yes that includes me

enlighten me

Why are women so pretentious?

>he says that on Sup Forums
that lack of self awareness

You're deluding yourself, you will never understand things on the level a man does.
Having rote memorized your way to get a degree doesn't make you any more capable of understanding the complexities of music.
I bet if you think back hard enough your enjoyment of music stems from some middle Chad who played in a band.

low IQ
not even joking

Also did you know that IQ correlates heavily with physical attractiveness
Another reason to euthanize uggos

m'lady

you don't even know the meaning of the word pretentious. finish school before you talk smack with big words that get thrown around on this board every day. you may find you are completely unaware of their definition and are making a complete fool of yourself

I rarely browse Sup Forums user, I've read the stereotypes pertaining to this board but have always assumed it was a meme.

You're literally THE definition of pretentious faggot

This.

Hence why I posted this The problem is that most women treat themselves as fashion. Rather than seeking something deep in this existence.
That's why I like that artists.

Honourable mention to Laurel Halo. Her music speaks deeply.

Yes, it's quite easy to have emotional stability when you have the state to back you up for everything you ruin.

the hatred of women on this board as being incapable of understanding music as well as men is one of the most childish things i've come across

case in point