Is Adam Neely the only good one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNSFE6tGkYw
youtu.be/Lw_fWpymCDg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i3YNioNGRkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rick Beato

What about HYPESAGE!

Tuned into a cringstream of him lonely drinking. Stick to the scripts my dude.

Bo was bretty good but he's a legit musician now i suppose

That dude who analyzed TMR

The best

His face is really annoying

Why?

Beato is better. I prefer books and a keyboard for those kinds of topics in general though.

I don't know it just annoys me to look at

I can't stand 12tone. All he does is pick a popular song to "analyze" and sits for 7 minutes wondering why every chord doesn't immediately resolve to the dominant. Plus, the way he speaks makes it sound as he is talking to a kindergarden of autistic children and his art style (everything about him really) is numale incarnate.

Adam is cool but Stevie T is pretty based. People hate on him for his goofy humour but he’s probably the best YouTube guitarist and people don’t even realise it.

He might be techically skilled but he is not funny, at fucking all

Idk Stevie is cringy as fuck but he's also super wholesome and comfy

Stevie T needs to be put up against a wall and shot. He also needs better glasses.

>Lick Beato
His old contend was extremely good but nothing he put out recently was interesting imo

Adam is pretty cool

The old dude on his jazz ranch is also based af

Seth Evermann desu

Adam's pretty based, good sense of humor. I sat through all five hours of the lick and I kept hearing it in my head the day after.

Adam's little gay sub Ben Levin is pretty good too. He's kind of the ultimate jew soyboy, so be warned. He has good lessons and content though

his videos are a good way to show normies why in bloom is a good song

agree he has an annoying face, but he still makes the best content

Nu-male

>soyboy
Confirmed for incapable of independent thought. Get better memes kid, they're not forgiving in a place like this.

I thought that picture on the wall was a TPAB vinyl. That would've solidified the nu-male comment

youtube.com/watch?v=eNSFE6tGkYw

pluffnub is pretty funny

T. Soyboy defense force

Don't ever respond to me or my posts again

I know you're triggered about your meme-craft but you gotta make it more epic, and less defensive.

That video is a good example of why I don't like him. He does such huge logical leaps in that video that it's almost silly. He spends 7 minutes overanalyzing and conecting the song to various jazz techniques, when in reality it's just power chords that Kurt though sounded good together. It only works on "normies" because he says a bunch of fancy words.

>epic
Found the redditor

Way to completely miss the point of those videos

>He spends 7 minutes overanalyzing and conecting the song to various jazz techniques, when in reality it's just power chords that Kurt though sounded good together
m8
it's not about how kurt got there

What's the point of them?

LAWL of course I browse reddit, it's where intellectuals (like me, not you) go. Epic is the best meme word next to using meme arrows.

Soft boiled

he is almost certainly a certified pleb

Davie504 or whatever his name is. He’s insanely good at bass.

stevie t fails at being funny and also showing that he has ever thought about something musical other than bad modern metal that belongs in 2008

Stevie T is the best music Youtuber. His comedy can be lame but he's a true patrician in every sense the word.

>plays the same scale and slap riffs in every video on every bass he gets
>insanely good
have you heard davie ever play something that any musician would want a bassist to play?

Yes, I like eggs.

Mild juice

He's legitimately autistic. He confessed in one of his last videos.

Still a pretty cool guy. I recommend his videos to anyone getting into music theory.

Well that explains it. I still don't like him though.

>Slap bass...
>But with a TWIST

fuck off

absolutely disgusting

Rick Beato his kids into submission

Samuel Andreyev. Here is another good one for "The Murder Mystery".

youtu.be/Lw_fWpymCDg

Sideways is a pretty cool channel if you’re into classical music or soundtracks.

>tfw no Rick Beato dad to instill you with the musical gifts

Andreyev?

He’s more of a composer first with a YouTube channel second

Zodiacironfist aka living room rock god fuckibg spanks all other YouTube bassists. He’s dead now tho, RIP
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i3YNioNGRkU