"I shall die with Marxist-Leninist imprinted on my spine"

>"I shall die with Marxist-Leninist imprinted on my spine"

*cashes Soft Machine and Rock Bottom royalty checks*

Even commies have to eat, user.

But can they fly?

>Soft Machine and Rock Bottom royalty checks
lmao no one listens to that dork shit

this fat fucking loser lives on government assistance

lmao and if they got the society they want they wouldn't be eating so much anymore

what did the frogposter mean by this

how disappointing

tell that to stalin

dude, don't spread fake news. he still plays live and probably gets a bunch of cash from sales and streaming.

commies are retarded for other reasons but this criticism is just wrong, they have to earn money since they live in a society that forces them to use it to survive

>MOM MAKE HIM STOP THINKING THINGS I DON’T THINK

1. The actual historical USSR which MLs adore had intellectual property as well.
2. MLs are like the shittiest communists there is
3. Are you implying communists should just never participate in society or the economy because they're critical of it? Because that's retarded.

“Loot the loot” -Lenin

not in soviet russia user

>property is theft
>has intellectual property
>implying there are non-shitty communists
Preferably commies would stop participating in society and live in the woods or something, yes.

Why don't you fucks stick to Toby Keith and Kid Rock, when will you realize that your edgelord alt-right politics you picked up online are not compatible with real art.

>intelligent political thought on Sup Forums
well that's a new one

>is a communist
>doesnt starve to death somewhere in the woods because as a communist you are not allowed to participate in current existing society
baka how hypocritical

communists are braindead. it failed in every practice.

1. Wisely spotted, see point 2.
2. Not an argument
3. But the woods are boring.

Numales aren't exclusive to liberalism? Who would've thought

>Not an argument
Fair enough. Didn't feel like writing out a long and detailed critique of communism on an estonian chess-website.

>But the woods are boring
The woods can be fun. You can live in peace in a little anarchic hunter gatherer commune, it'll be great.

The smartest political and economical thought I've read has come from Marx and Engel sympathisers.

Take the red-pill soyboi

fuck off

t. dumb person

>You can live in peace in a little anarchic hunter gatherer commune, it'll be great.
No it wouldn't, that sounds gay. No internet, no electric music, no running water, no advanced medicine, no contraceptives unless you want to get creative with animal intestines.

>no contraceptives unless you want to get creative with animal intestines
fucking lmao

Capitalism maybe isn't that bad then? Considering it brought you all those things.