The first lady of America speaks french. What is your excuse to not speak french ?

The first lady of America speaks french. What is your excuse to not speak french ?

youtube.com/watch?v=FsvhcgJGayc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1vZMMH1GEaU?t=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't have a vagina.

I'm not a fag

I'm not a trophy bimbo

>anglo Canadian
>Don't speak french

kys

tout le monde parle français plus ou moins

bondjour jemapelle user jai 28 ans je voudrais uno blanco femme sil vou splaid

Yes you are.

Then why can't I speak French?

I can speak French.
Wulle wokuscheh awekma

Because you're an anglofag, instead

She's unironically smarter than you

> say Bonjour
> say Ja m'apelle [Name]

> I speak French! hehehehe

god damn it, is this what she means when she says she speaks 6 languages?

Why would I bother continuing with a gutter language once school is done?

Anything of relevance on Earth is English, it's the only language anyone needs.

Keep in mind, our French is also a mongrol offshoot of yours, so it's quite a bit less worth speaking.

Just because she has the sense to sell her pussy to a billionaire doesn't mean she's smart.

French is great, but has two irritating features, imho:
1. too many silent letters
2. it's hard to determine what's the gender of nouns, in other Romance languages it's mostly -a=feminine, like in Spanish it's obvious that "vaca" is "la", while the French "vache" is not so obvious

she literally said like 2 phrases which everyone learns in starter-french class in elementary school.

She's a Slovenian call-girl who had to learn a myriad of languages in order to understand what depraved sexual act her foreign Johns wanted her to commit.

Seeing as how I have no intention of servicing rich French businessmen, I have no need to learn French like she did.

desu i don't even know the rule for the gender

I do speak french though

مرحبا اسمي عبد السلام و أنا نورمان الفرنسية النقية.

The beauty of the sentence. Un table is ugly, une table sounds better.

I'd like French to be the international language instead of English because it sounds fancy but I don't need it because it never happens and my crooked English is enough so far.

Among the gods, your humor is unique.

>a FUCKING LEAF made a non-terrible post
>a FUCKING LEAF made a funny post

OMFG what was in that sandwich?

> she literally said like 2 phrases which everyone learns in starter-french class in elementary school.

shhh no one watched the video, they think she's native fluent

This so goddam much. Every single time I meet these self proclaimed polyglots that speak 5 or more languages and if I know one of them I always start talking to them in it and every time they end up not really knowing it. This is one of those small things that trigger me so much.

she is self made millionaire, and she was born in post communist eastern european shithole

It's pretty cool when they do know how to speak them
youtu.be/1vZMMH1GEaU?t=100
He's one of the former Liberal Democrat leaders

not even, shes old as fuck, she was born during Tito

she did speak with our first lady in German btw

Dunno if I really want more Kevin Rudds truth be told

>self made millionaire

True, it's very common.

I considered learning it in school but chose spanish instead, the way many frenchfags try so desperately to force french as a world language really put me off learning it