Well Sup Forums?

well Sup Forums?

Stumped by facebook again?

>Made call during shooting claiming he's doing it for ISIS and shouts the usual Aloha Snackbar bullshit

Nope, nothing to do with Islamic terrorism, now let's get you into your jammies and turned in for the night, you must be tired.

Nice dubs, too bad they're wasted on a shitpost.

Kek I thought the "really makes you think" bullshit was just a Sup Forums meme.

But I mean, was he really an Islamic terrorist? He grew up in the US after all, I think that makes him a US terrorist desu senpai.

I mean this argument is kinda saying "even if a Muslim grows up in a 1st world country he'll kill ppl" but that's none of my business.

probably thinks Islam is a country

Are they saying anything Islamic is automatically not American? What Islamaphobes!!!

>AR-15

It was a Sigsauer MCX

reeeeeeeeeee

Learn your guns fucking grabbers

You really are digging deep aren't you shill

Your desperation only makes my penis harder

Really made me think.

not knowing that Muslim men care more about god than their family.

this the most retarded statement.

He is and islamic terrorist, period.

really made me think
Islam is in the middle east right? next to bumfuckistan?

The fact that this has so many likes proves to you just how retarded this planet.

and he attended an islamic mosque in the US

>born in Mexico
>raised in Mexico
>studied in Mexico
>came to the US illegally from Mexico

>THEY ARE AMERICAN!!!!!

>LITERALLY not understanding what the word Islamic means

>religion is the same thing as where your guns were manufactured

Doublenigger, please

what was his religion? If you said Islam then that makes him Islamic no matter where he came from.

did he do anything that can be labeled as terroristic? i believe killing 50 and wounding another 50 makes his act terrorisic.

that would make him an islamic terrorist.

>just because hes """"""american""""""" makes him not islamic

top laugh

I don't know how much more of this life I can take...

If he were Christian, would it be terrorism?

Now you know the answer.

2nd generation Muslim immigrant becomes homegrown Islamic terrorist.

This stumps the Trump how, exactly?

Hard to argue with those 3.6k likes, eh

Is it bad that I almost can't take this world anymore? I honestly really need them to admit they're just bias as fuck and not that stupid... at least it would be easier to accept.

Thanks SeniĆ²r Cuck

Yeah, makes you think that you can take the Muslim out of the Violent Shithole, but you can't take the Violent Shithole out of the Muslim?

Considering he was a homophobic, homosexual Muslim, and "Islam" isn't a fucking nationality, I'd pretty much say he was an Islamist terrorist. You know the only real positive about this happening is that it's showing normies just how fucking retarded the left are. I can't wait until Trump is President and Britain exits the EU, so these leftists scurry back under their rocks.

Makes you realize no amount of secular freedom can erase the dangers of Islamic ideology.

>memes = new age propaganda that actually works on kikebook millennials.

>Stumped by facebook again?

are you 5 years old?

Can you point to the country of "Islam" on a map?

This doesn't stump anyone that realizes what homegrown terrorism is. OP continues to be a faggot

He was ethnic afghan
He was a practicing Muslim
He was a registered democrat
He was a homosexual
He was a Floridian

So top to bottom(pun intended) he was a mess and his life wasn't going to go well anyway

Doesn't this reinforce our point that assimilation doesn't work in this day and age? Infact, that the reverse is true, as they retreat into hyper concentrated conclaves?

Only one of those is inherently antigay.

Kill the gays.
Said no gun ever.

He screamed Allahu Akbar
He didn't use an AR-15 in the Orlando Shooting
He pledged allegiance to ISIS.
He had aid of a Homsexual who blocked the exit.
He attended Islamic Mosques in the U.S
He frequently beat his wife in reports.
WEW, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK. ~_~

So he was literally the person the left tells us not to be afraid of and we are bigots if we scrutinize them

__R
__E
M A K E S
__L
__L
__Y O U

T H I N K
H_H
I____I
N_____N
K_______K

Yes?

Although if it was in the U.S. Christianity probbably wouldn't have been the main driving force.

More likely to be Tea Partier.

And before you say;

>And would it be okay if the government harassed them

See Waco or Ruby Ridge.

Islam is a religion, not a nationality. Easy.

Didn't he use a SIG MCX, a rifle which is made by a swiss corporation?

>implying this doesn't make it more worrying

"He was an assimilated American just like you and me you racist shitlord!"

And yet, despite all that, the muzzie switch flipped and he still ended up snackbarring 100 homos

Sup Forums has a long tradition of turning phrases created by unironic shills into memes.

Someone fill me in on this. I don't lurk nearly enough.

Yes

> I don't lurk nearly enough.
WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

where's the evidence he was gay besides a bunch of moes accusing him of being a closet fag, which they always do.

The "really makes you think" meme is sown thing shillary troll army started to try to stump /pol and support shillary

Not working, was detected early and now is a joke and/or trigger to murder dems

Was on Grindr

I'm not an Al Qaeda cell leader, but you don't need to be on Grindr to do recon on your target, even if it's a gay club

Thank you

yeah but is there pics?

Get outta here, it's a Sup Forums meme that spilled over to Sup Forums

>fill me in

thats gay

Actually it didn't make me think at all. American Islamic terrorist.

Fucking kek!

Dont waste your time using logic with cucks though.

Wtf I hate Facebook now

im thinking so hard right now

Why do racist liberals think Muslims can only come from the Middle East?

There was another thread with his alleged profile posted, even if that's not the one the real one will come out, I can't see LE saying he was on Grindr when he wasn't

>Is a Muslim
>killed 50 in an act of terror
wow what a head scratcher

No shit it's from tv?

Fuck I spend a lot of time on /pol

Really makes you think....

>Worked for British Security agency which illegally smugged in people under the dead of night.

YEP GENUINE AMERICAN

He's also gay.

>But I mean, was he really an Islamic terrorist? He grew up in the US after all

Look up 'homegrown terrorist'.

This is like saying the London Train Bombers wasn't Islamic terrorism because "WELL TECHNICALLY THEY'RE BRITISH Please ignore their stay in the middle east".

it's a goon meme that 4chin is hellbent on running into the ground as clumsily and rough as possible

Every time I see it I think it's Huma Abiden with one hand on the mouse and the other flicking the bean while she tries to subvert /pol

If anything that just serves to quash the "it's marginalisation and bad treatment of immigrant muzzies by evil white society that forces them to terrorism" narrative.

>born
Into a terrorist religion

>studied
A terrorist religion

>worked
Toward furthering a terrorist religion

>bought a rifle
To kill in the name of a terrorist religion

Next?

Once again ignorant leftists not understanding the difference between race, ethnicity, nationality, and religious beliefs.

WHERE'S YOUR ANGLOPHILIA AND RESPECT FOR BRITANNIA COLONYGOY

Damn only his parents were immigrants? Wow really makes me think we should just let them all in and give birth then. No point in restricting immigration since his parents were the immigrants.

"really makes you think" is an old as fuck Sup Forums meme as well
commonly posted with pictures of Jim Rome, but idk if it predates Sup Forums's use with Joe Rogan

Wow OP, when you put it like that it really points out that the only thing that could have been the cause of this event was his faith. He had no other reason to do what he did.

>1 post by this ID
Fuck this thread up senpai

Yes, Islamic Terrorism transcends boundaries. It's an ideology.

You know Trump is going to lose, right?

Someone get this cuckhead outta here.

How the fuck is this a diffuclt concept to understand? Second generation muslim immigrants have been proven to be far more likely to support radical Islam than first generation immigrants.

Islam is a religion, not a race
/thread