(via TNS, online)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 45% (+3)
Leave: 50% (+5)
(ICM, phone / 10 - 13 Jun)

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 47%
Leave: 53%
(ICM, both online and phone / 10 - 13 June)

>PETER HITCHENS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3637246/PETER-HITCHENS-British-people-risen-unleash-chaos.html

>DANIEL HANNON
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html
>FIRST BRITAIN, THEN THE WORLD
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/
>BETSFAIR ODDS PAGE
betfair.com/exchange/plus/#/politics/market/1.118739911
>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=wBz6y6ZrmD8
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE ON QT - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=jMoLLHHaWEY

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>POLLTRACKERS/ODDSCHECKER
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

>CAMPAIGN ORGANISATIONS
voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
leave.eu/
grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
ukip.org/volunteer
conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
labourleave.org/
twitter.com/martinboon/status/742827657721745408
youtube.com/watch?v=hro4AdTYiTA
buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/jeremy-corbyn-free-movement?utm_term=.lhRl1Ag9an#.wlyv2pdKA9
youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY
youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>You know what to do

I can't understand Scotland voting for Remain when our entire fishing industry has been destroyed and places like Fraserburgh and Peterhead left destitute due to the Common Fisheries Policy.

We were literally droning on about making our own decisions instead of elsewhere less than two years ago, and now here we are about to vote in favour of exactly the same thing that we (not me, of course) we voted against.

We're just obviously addicted to fucking hand-outs.
Just fucking nuke us.

POLLS:
14 June
Remain: 40% (-1)
LEAVE: 47% (+4)
(TNS, online)

13 June
Remain: 45%
LEAVE: 50%
(ICM, phone)

13 June
Remain: 39%
LEAVE: 46%
(YouGov, online)

13 June
Remain: 44%
LEAVE: 49%
(ICM, online)

12 June
Remain: 48%
LEAVE: 49%
(ORB, phone)

10 June
Remain: 42%
LEAVE: 43%
(YouGov, online)

10 June
REMAIN: 44%
Leave: 42%
(Opinium, online)

9 June
Remain: 45%
LEAVE: 55%
(ORB, online)

EU referendum poll
Remain: 46% (-6)
Leave: 45% (+4)
(via ComRes, phone)

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall.

>LEFT WING LEAVE CAMPAIGNS:
>voteleavetakecontrol.org/organise
>leave.eu/
>grassrootsout.co.uk/join-us
>ukip.org/volunteer
>conservativesforbritain.org/sign-up/
>labourleave.org/

So what is it.
List your top ten.

Martin Boom of ICM seems utterly convinced he's right.

twitter.com/martinboon/status/742827657721745408 (embed)

A man on a mission to get the polls right. His firm has now gone private before polling day.

> Irishfags claiming they will take back Norn Ireland upon Brexit.

Nice, always fancied seeing the British Army fuck paddies up again in my lifetime.

xth for chippy edition

I'm gonna miss brit/pol/

It's gonna be a big gamble lads.
On June 24th we're either gonna be known as quite literally the world's biggest cucks

Or we're gonna MGBGA

post yfw remain is collapsing

Wanting to bremain is like expecting top gear to still be good without clarkson, hammond and may.

Fuck the EU

Don't have a top 10

I'm voting leave, but to be fair the black guy on the new Top Gear is pretty good.

If you vote for Remain, you are a traitor.
If you consider yourself European, fuck off to the continent.
Don't drag us all with you into your cosmopolitan circle-jerk.

Literally no one wants Northern Ireland. Britain doesn't want it and the Irish government doesn't want it. Too much hassle, effort, energy and money for each side.

I'm leaving here for at least a year if we vote to remain. We won't be able to appear in any thread without justified and deserved derision.

REBUILD HADRIAN'S WALL AND MAKE THE SCOTS PAY FOR IT

LADS: let's decide what our social media posts will be on the 24th.

>Leave: laughing nige face collage.
>Remain: I delete social media.

Can't wait for the collapse of the Europoors

I want to impress on everyone that the bad times are over - they're finished! Our mandate from the UKIP Leader is to destroy the EU forces in In Great Britain. I have seen it - written on half a sheet of note paper. It can be done...and it will be done! Beyond any possibility of doubt. What I have done is to get over to you the atmosphere in which we will now work and fight. You must see to it that this new atmosphere permeates right down through the Eighth Army...right down to the most junior, private soldier. The great point to remember is that we're going to finish with this chap Junker once and for all!

REMINDER

Anyone in OXFORD, tomorrow Daniel Hannan will be turning up, going walkabout from 11am in Templar Square.

Later he will give a talk in the Blue Boar lecture theatre in central. This will start at 1pm.

No pre-booking etc is required. A couple of anons earlier sounded up for it so it would be good to see a Sup Forums contingent.

I will be the guy with long floppy hair and a blue shirt; will try to drop some Sup Forums hints I guess...

lad...

What did he mean by this?

You dun goofed, when you didnt vote for indy... you could have had your own currency called.

Scotdosh
c
o
t
d
o
s
h

Yeah now add a layer with Israel on top :)

I wouldn't be surprised.

ICM were the only polling company to get the AV referendum bang-on correct

the latest poll is still a victory for leave lads, remain has dropped 10 points since it was last conducted, leave has only risen a long with all the others. the momentum is still going strong,
just look at these fgs

theres usually no consistency but leave have had a consistent winning streak, and this late in the referendum people are starting to make up their minds, phone polls showing leave winning is incredibly reassuring

Can everyone please stop overusing Nigel checkems he does enough for us already.

But you just said one of your favourite movies was released in 2008.
Tell me what it is.

These strikes are wrong at a time when negotiations are still ongoing

Reminder that Irish can vote, not just Northern Irish.

Asshole, Hadrians wall is in England and faces England, we'd be cutting off a million Englishmen

Nice meme!

Wendy & Lucy

on a scale of 1-10, how tense are you feeling at this stage?

Need something to wash it down?
youtube.com/watch?v=hro4AdTYiTA

buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/jeremy-corbyn-free-movement?utm_term=.lhRl1Ag9an#.wlyv2pdKA9

JUST JEZZA PLEDGES TO DEFEND FREE MOVEMENT OF MIGRANTS AND DURKAS IN THE EU

HE'S LITERALLY THROWING THE WHOLE THING AWAY FOR REMAIN LADS

>justified and deserved derision.

If we remain then as well as being memed on hard we'll essentially hand the EU a mandate to drain us dry.

Anybody here done any campaigning for Leave?

I'm thinking of signing up to hand out some leaflets.
Would I have to interact with people or would I just go somewhere, pick up some leaflets and post them out as I walk about town?

That's the case for all elections though, they never bother to go North and affect the results since they need to be registered

Odds have changed a lot since I bet last week, went from 3.2 when I bet, to a max of about 3.9, now it's at 2.48.

Let me show you how it's done

>What are some of the arguments remanians are making

A lot of my mates are musicians, so I'm hearing a lot about how leaving the EU will start to cost them a shitload of money whenever they tour.

My only real counter argument is "deal with it" and accept that it's a price to pay for a proper democracy, but they wouldn't bother acknowledging it. (Lefties)

>British Cuisine

I was in London in December last year. It probably doesn't really count, since it was only the Air Port. However, I had Fish and Chips with a London Pride beer. Shit was fucking tasty. Well only the fish was actually, the chips were fucking shit in comparison to Germany. Overall, I rate british cuisine a solid 4/10. Good job!

YOU COULD HAVE NEGOTIATED

>Literally no one wants Northern Ireland. Britain doesn't want it and the Irish government doesn't want it. Too much hassle, effort, energy and money for each side.

Sectarian violence between a population that hates eachother. Literally the future of Europe under current scenarios of immigration. France is basically already there.

Relaxed. So relaxed I think I won't vote desu.

>film no one has heard of
What a surprise.

AGENT CORBYN DOES IT AGAIN!

How do the bookies calculate their odds?
Is it based on betting trends or is it based on polls and other factors?

HE GETS THE DUBS

I just want the fucking British Empire back.
>a proper Blue Water Navy
>voting qualifications and restrictions
>first-rank international power
Is that too much to ask for?

and of course, this is the future of the EU.
Better out of it now by choice than wait around.
Sadly, this is lost on most of the electorate.

About a 6, I believe Leave will win but I know we are on a knife's edge.

You can select what you want to do lad. You can choose to drop off leaflets, or to canvas and knock on doors.

London pride is top tier
>no one has heard of
The film won both Best Picture and Best Actress at the 12th Toronto Film Critics Association Awards.[5] Wendy and Lucy was placed at 87 on Slant Magazine's best films of the 2000s.[6]
Top ten lists

The film appeared on many critics' top ten lists of the best films of 2008,[7] including those of the Chicago Reader, New York Post, Newsweek, The Austin Chronicle, LA Weekly, The Philadelphia Inquirer, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Entertainment Weekly, The New York Times, The Oregonian, Slate, The Village Voice, and The Christian Science Monitor.

Anyway stop having a tantrum and just apply to join PTP through BTN, you're making yourself look a twat

Dirtiest player in the game about to unleash hell. Be careful lads.

Reminder these are the people that want to remain

I miss his Cheeky Nandos bros...

>this man was labour leader for 5 years
W E W L A D

Corbyn you are our greatest ally

>18% advantage for stay

i for one welcome the new caliphate of europe

You look like a twat to me, m8.

>Yeah now add a layer with Israel on top :)

Left wing shit.
The Sun will counter with top bantz and patriotism.

Done both canvassing and leafletting. And yeah, you tell the co-ordinator where you live, they drop off some leaflets and a map of the streets you need to cover, you take a podcast or stick on some music, and you drop them door-to-door. No human contact required, but if you're curious about how other people live it's fucking fantastic.

I did 600 leaflets in four and a bit hours today, but that's probably more time than the average person spends.

>thinking numbers will persuade people at this stage

Vintage Ed

nice robin hood flag!

It's not good enough lads. Remember that the undecided always end up picking the status quo. If we want to make this happen, you have to redpill as many people as you can.

>according to bookies

>thinking of signing up

Do it lad.

Need help all over.

Where you based...?

>Corbyn was the hero of the story all along

To be fair if we Remain I'm probably emigrating. For a few years anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY

CHOON
H
O
O
N

He's like a blue peter presenter.

I love the story about how Ed's main advisor collapsed on his knees screaming when he saw Ed unveiling that on TV without informing him first.

I'm doing it in Ox and campaigning in London too when I get back

MY COUNTRYMEN ARE RALLYING.

WE'RE CRASHING THIS UNION.

I've already decided on this for my new cover photo

What is Jeremy Corbyn's gameplan? Mastermind, maniac or both?

Nth for Pritifu.

That sounds hilarious.

LAMO

link to the story???

Anything to watch after newsnight?

Thanks friend! I'm not very good on American geography (or at all), is the district of columbia a state? Never heard of it desu

Thanks lads, I'll put my name down and hopefully I'll be able to start handing out leaflets over the next couple of days.

I recognise you user, keep up the good work.

>corbyn came out for remain so that he could act as a double agent

wew lads

Be Jerry Adams?

Yeah I did some campaigning at my University, then canvassed around in the Uni town.

Haven't done much since I got back, mostly because this whole area is pro-Leave so hard I don't want to waste my time

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Tfw right-wing English gf

Tfw shitskin

Ayy Lmao #brexit

>Leave EU
>Approach Japan with free movement of peoples agreement
>>accepted cus ex-empires
>waifus for all
>super smart anglo/asian halfbreeds dominate world and become next superpower
If this happens, heaven is real. This would be heaven.

>We're just obviously addicted to fucking hand-outs.
Fuck off you traitor.
The Remain narrative is that the fishing industry was fucked by the Tories, not the EU.
In Scotland the working class is almost all leave, and the insufferable middle class pricks are all remain.

Wait, that pic isn't shopped?

Don't underestimate Osborne. Labour have done that many times and got burned. He may not be much of a chancellor but he is the Tory Mandelson.

how about we remain but make it british controlled EU

1) dismantle germanys economy, making us biggest in EU and 4th overall
2)destroy the euro, make the EU's currency the pound sterling
3)british led EU army, put those lazy europeans to work in various army positions, allow us to stand up to russia and china without the US
4)trumpwall between turkey and greece
5)all EU related courts moved to london, london made capital of EU, brussels just another city
6)cut immigrant by at least 90 percent, just allow a few hundred a year to show people we care
7)remove silly laws
8)try to find a way of being less reliant on arab oil and any arab trade in general

He wants to remain leader until the next general election. If he doesn't fall in line over the EU, the Blairites and the rest of the social democrats will turn on him.

There are plenty.

The Edstone sent at least 3 advisers into actual panic attacks.

Then there's that high Labour official who ran out of the election hall in 2010 when Ed Miliband won the leadership screaming "WE ARE ALL FUCKED"

Officiall pre-vote pump music.
To be listened to immediately prior to heading to the polling station.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkLvpt9Z3fA

It makes me wonder what wonder he'll drop in the debate to fucking crash the last remaining bastion of remain support and push any undecideds firmly into leave.

Then again, given how Bojo did today, Bojo might end up screwing it all up for us instead. Really it should be Hannan or are Nige in there.