Is the muslim takeover really such a bad thing?

Muslims
>are Conservative
>Hate fags
>Hate Jews
>Put women in their place
>Hate degeneracy in general

The Muslims I've met are all polite and civilized. They're a sharp contrast to niggers who litter the streets and will steal at the drop of a hat.

Why does Sup Forums hate Muslims so much? They're actively cleansing the world of degeneracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ju2FP8LIOLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Islam isn't a monolith, it looks different everywhere it spreads just like Christianity. Just like you have American style of Christianity there will be an American style of Islam. I went through Auburn (muslim district in Sydney) and I saw girls wearing hijabs and low cut blouses to show off their tits. Islam will just blend into the local culture over time

>no more bacon
>no more beer

Mate, we'd start flying planes into buldings

/pol is just a haven of hateful people who project their sexual inadequacies on various "other" groups. There is no real principled thinking that goes on here.

I don't want some pedo goatfucker living in my country.

this but i wouldnt go suicidal.
i might just kill whatever mudslime that shows up with pic related near me.
we never had this shit and never will.
>alcohol
>sex
>party
if Latin-America has any sustaining pillars at all, it's those three.

youtube.com/watch?v=ju2FP8LIOLM

>more brown and black people

opinion discarded

how come a significant ammount of them is not genetically fucked up? or do they just cover it up?

What you described are poor, uneducated neoconservative and close minded brown people and they are unhealthy for a modern society

The eternal canuck strikes again

>be invaded by a stone age civilisation

Of course it's a bad thing cuck. I'd rather have gay bars on every street corner than have my country become muslim

FUCK OFF BACK TO THE DESERT, SHILL.

What's more degenerate than the shitholes they create and then flee?

What do you think all the headscarves are for?

Alcohol and tobacco banning aside I have no problem with Islam except that it is not a white religion and would dishonor my ancestors. But I also fap to hentai so whatever

why do you hate freedom so much?

>>are Conservative
in a sense
>>Hate fags
i don't really care about gays. i don't really care about homophobia either, but throwing people off buildings for something other than rape/murder/torture is wrong.
>>Hate Jews
they don't hate jews as much as neo-nazis do, trust me. they hate america more than anything.
>>Put women in their place
if you need to make women cover their entire body, ban them from even being in the same room as other men etc, you are a beta faggot. feminism is dumb but muslims actually do hate women which is just as dumb.
>>Hate degeneracy in general
they are degenerate imo

>One post by OP

Fuck off Shill.

one post by this ID

sage

We should just make a new sect of islam that kills people who aren't patriots and love america in the name of george washington (PBUH)

>The Muslims I've met are all polite and civilized.

I am a Muslim but I don't want a takeover. I have no lust for conquest and if I wanted to be around Muslims I'd move.

I'm a degenerate and I enjoy quintessential British life.

>Hate fags

No, Muslims ARE fags.

>Put women in their place

No, they vote for feminist parties and feminst parties support Islamization.

>1 post by this ID

This fucking thread AGAIN. There are at least two right now.

Reminder not to reply to shill/slide threads. Sage and hide.