Poison Ivy

Do you welcome Megan Fox in the DCEU?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/entertainment/films/665392/Margot-Robbie-Harley-Quinn-too-sexy-Suicide-Squad-David-Ayer
youtube.com/watch?v=aj8seU9yIDw
youtube.com/watch?v=TKN8y6KBsnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God they really need to bring more HQ/Catwoman/Poison Ivy in all the DC shit they do.

I've only seen Megan in the transformer movie

Is she awful or is it just an awful movie ?

The latter

Those are pretty much the only roles she ever plays. So expect that again

Both.

>Is she awful or is it just an awful movie ?
Transformers is pretty awful.
She can play seductive women kinda well imo
Like in Jennifer's Body or whatever it's called

Smart of Bosslogic to use a picture before she botched her face to create this shop.

Fox is terrible though. Box office Poison Ivy.

>Margot Robbie & Megan fox in skimping clothing
>box office flop

JUST

Not that it matters because that doesn't determine a flop or not, but Margot (who's executive producer on this one and buddies with Ayer) said that she won't wear skimpy clothes anymore because they're uncomfortable and non empowering.

She would be an interesting choice
Her character in Jennifer's Body was Ivy-like in some ways

>she won't wear skimpy clothes anymore because they're uncomfortable and non empowering.
talking shit here mate please

>I don’t like wearing that. I’m eating burgers at lunchtime, and then you go do a scene where you’re hosed down and soaking wet in a white T-shirt, it’s so clingy and you’re self-conscious about it.

Not the best smile in the world or lighting but she looks fine

Remember when Megan Fox used to drag her portfolio around comic cons? Fun times. She already said she wanted to play Ivy in 2014.

>I’m eating burgers at lunchtime,
this was a clue to show she's joking, right?

as some one who loves panties, up skirts and all that degenerate behaviour, why doesnt this get me hard?

>anybody other than Chastain as Ivy

No thanks

>Margot Robbie has said she won't wear the famous hot pants in the sequel after abusive "Whorely Quinn" accusations from fans.

Because you only fap to traps

Can't box the Fox

good, i want the jumpsuit

ur a gay

She knows nerds

>taking crap out of context
>As Margot, no, I don’t like wearing that. I’m eating burgers at lunchtime...
>She’s wearing hot pants because they’re sparkly and fun,” Robbie says, answering a flood of criticism.
express.co.uk/entertainment/films/665392/Margot-Robbie-Harley-Quinn-too-sexy-Suicide-Squad-David-Ayer

Is she /ourgirl/?

Crazy like a Fox

She's already signed up for Painkiller Jane.

I'd never thought I'd say this, but even Gadot is better than Fox.

I just remembered she was in Jonah Hex, so technically she's already done DC
And of course she's April O'Neil

You never thought you'd say retarded shit?

this

Fox is atrocious but besides that, there's another issue. I know they want to capitalize on Suicide Squad, but jesus, do they even know why they made money?

Girls identify with Harley, they want to be a "smart and cute" slut who does what she wants without consequences, and has a sexy psycho boyfriend they want to fuck.

wow you're really doing the rounds with this "jared leto saved the movie" bullshit aren't you?

What rounds? Leto and Affleck brought asses into those seats. Do I have to remind you #RelationshipGoals?

>implying it's not the case
Where have you been, grandpa? Jared Leto has a massive following, if you think there's another reason why girls want to be Harley other than wanting to fuck him I don't know what to tell you.

You faggot plebs don't know what you're asking for.

youtube.com/watch?v=aj8seU9yIDw

>It's cotton
There's your Problem.
Also she doesn't have a Proper Mask, just some Make Up.

I think the Arkham city outfit is honestly the best choice, it's got easy access for bathroom breaks, the original color scheme is intact and it's sexy as fuck.

Also domino masks are dumb, just ask Robin oh wait

Yeah i guess it's a good consensus between sexy but not straight up retarded in either way

What is it with DCU and has-beens. Who's next Kevin Smith as Penguin?

Hey now, Cara is a never was!

Yeah I've thought this myself. It would also tone back the hot-topicness of the suicide squad outfit. Best option we've seen by far.

The full on jumpsuit just doesnt translate to live-action film.

No one was asking, but that guy played Jules, President of Sci-Fi Club, in Dance of the Dead

>gothic corsage and leather pants
>not hot topic
wat

fuck yeah she still gets my dick hard. Hopefully it's just a fapfest because DC can't into coherent movies

She didn't say that and you should be shilling that star wars piece of shit

Doesnt look like that anymore, guess got the fillers out or something but she looks quite normal now

that bellybutton is scary

The panties themselves aren't sexy. They're some white trash leopard print.

>same characters over and over again
>doing the same shit over and over again
>superhero comic book nonsense over and over again
Just fuck off

I'd welcome Megan Fox to my penis *if you catch my drift* ;)

muh

i dont understand user, where would you welcome her to?

My genitals. I want to have sex with her

If they want this to play in China, there won't be any Harley x Ivy. Which makes sense since in the DCEU Harley's perfectly happy.

this does not seem to be clear to me, could you please elaborate?

Personally, I think her Arkham Assault is the best other than the original.

Mm

she was perfect, when she looked like this why the fact do they ruin themselves. does she or anyone really think this is prettier?

The last pic is from this year. She ruined her face.

52 year old courtney cox doesn't look half bad for her age.

thank you captain obvious, the post you quoted was saying that.

Bomb in the making, considering they're "fast-tracking" it. Totally misunderstood why SS didn't fail with the screaming Harley sluts. And we'll have to see if they want or not to appease China re: Harley and Ivy, if they even go there.

Only chads and hotties allowed in the DCEU, so yes, she's welcomed

>Totally misunderstood
do you think they actually care at this point? They know they're producing shit, and people are still paying for it. That's all they care about.

Ivy needs to be played by a true femme fatale.

something about her tits makes you think of her as a mother/relative rather than in any sexual way. She just isn't sexy.

she looks like shit as a redhead though.

MAKE WAY, DCEU CASTING AGENT FUCKIN SHITS

>do you think they actually care at this point?
Nope, but it bums me out because I love DC and WB is fucking up the DCEU badly.

>hiring Ayer again
>not capitalizing on Batman/Joker, the ones who put asses in those sweet theater seats
>thinking that Harley is the key, when actually it was the LE MAD LOVEXDDDD and the hot new Joker they advertised so much

Literal retards.

>makes you think
speak for yourself you homo

Jared is too old to be Jason.

I don't blame ayer for SS being bad.

Most people that aren't attracted to them don't think about their relatives tits.

too much meme. MEW should be ivy though.

Look, the editing was the worst part, but his script was shitty too. Mediocre at best, and don't get me started on the dialogue.

Jared is known to look too young for is age, and he rarely plays characters his age.

reminder that this is the type of chick that DC casts

>casting Megan Fox

Are they even trying?

they fucking aren't

I don't know why some retard is trying to push this casting

Well done, user. Would watch.

I want to suck on her thumbs

yum, would lick the water off

I love me some midriff, but my autism always flares up and I think "prime target for knives and bullets"

>being this much of a basement dwelling virgin

Karen should really be playing Ivy.

It's a shame she's tied up with Marvel but honestly I would have jumped on board too knowing Marvel's success rate.

How many directors' cocks do you think she's sucked?

>Casting an actress who made a holocaust joke which got her fired from the Transformers movies
Is David Ayer /our guy/?

I get that, but let us not forget that she was wearing a t shirt through the SS movie. Same theory applies. I just think that costume, exposed midriff and all is a more spiritual blend of the jumpsuit, and whatever hot topic meets urban combat look they're going for now.

Harley was the key though, she has become an idol among teenagers

I wonder what it would have been like as the cameraman on the first 2 Transformers
youtube.com/watch?v=TKN8y6KBsnQ

Yes. Because they want to fuck the Joker and go all Bonnie and Clyde.

>Ayer come here!
>Yes Exec
>are these Joker scenes?
>yes Exec
>they work themselves seamlessly into the story?
>Yes, Exec
>you fucking donkey, cut out 80% of them. And stop making Joker hit Harley, that's stupid.

>expecting millions of dollars from someone because they earned more when you were married

good to see I'm not sexist and this pisses me off when it happens to women too

At least she would not be the worst actress in the DCEU