BREAKING NEWS GET IN HERE TURN ON CNN

THE HONORABLE DR. JAMES DAVID MANNING REVOKES ENDORSEMENT OF TRUMP OVER PRO-GAY SPEECH!

youtube.com/watch?v=g8XFoS4dLeA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY1bFvVMOak
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/23/hillary-clinton-vows-to-push-amnesty-in-her-first-100-days/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cruz goes third party

What would actually happen? There must be tons of people not liking Trump for that statement

>Trump is not an actual Christian
>What a surprise!

You know Hillary is going to lose, right?

based nigger, this whole shakeup was what convinced me once and for all that Trump doesn't have what it takes to turn around America and could very well be controlled opposition by the elite

>the gayest person on planet earth withdraws support for a candidate over pro-gay speech
Haha this nigger faggot can't be serious.

that's too bad because he is a God tier troll of homos.

youtube.com/watch?v=EY1bFvVMOak

For every supporter he lost over the statement he picked up 10, or at least piqued their interest.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

How so? She is leading in the polls

Another idiot with no mind for strategy. I hope Dr. Manning realizes that if Hilary gets in, no conservative minded person will ever get into the Presidency again.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/23/hillary-clinton-vows-to-push-amnesty-in-her-first-100-days/

The above link means that the Democrats will have an insurmountable lead in the electoral and popular votes. Adding the current illegal alien votes in when redistricting comes around will make this country move even further towards a one party state.

Add in the ability of the next President to fill the currently empty SC seat of Justice Scalia and Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg's (she won't live forever) seats on the Supreme Court likely means that the next court will likely be packed with Pro-choice/Anti Second Amendment Progressive Liberals and you have a recipe for disaster.

All of this is just the tip of the iceberg that comes with a Hilary Presidency.

Good man. I too won't support a faggot lover.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Trump had to sacrifice some of the evangelicals in order to gain support among moderate pro-gays. A decent trade imho

What. The polls which underrepresent Independents and Republicans? Nice

Yeah like the Republican Party even still supports traditional marriage other than Cruz.

They gave up, and it's not like Trump wasn't socially liberal before. Gay marriage is a failed wedge issue, you'll get many more people defending gun rights or other conservative values.

>"I must love OBAMA!"
Kek

Nice flag.

>Caring more about how people live their private lives over the safety of our citizens (Our government's primary purpose)

The socially-conservative Republican party is a dead end. Nationalism is in. These small social issues are what stop progress.

That's it. I am now a #CruzMissle.

wow I really thought this shit was going to blow the other way around and is trump fags holding each other and saying everything is going to be alright.

PRO advice: it won't

but trump said click clack no take backs