Gun virgin here

Gun virgin here
I see people here say media figures don't know shit about the guns they want to ban
Can someone here redpill me on guns?

>Can someone here redpill me on guns?
no

I'd allow for some gun control if it meant keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of mozzlemz

>Someone breaks into your house
>you don't have a gun

HOW DO YOU SHOOT THEM?

"Assault Rifles" were banned from manufacture in 1986. Anytime the media uses the word "Assault rifle" they are wrong and are trying to push an agenda.

Look up your average police response time.

>someone might steal my cd player!
>better end their life
sounds perfectly reasonable

It's only a matter of time before a B&E turns into a murder because the owner caught the fuck in the act

Better to take the life that's worth less

More like
>someone is going to kill me because they arent going to leave any witnesses and are irrational because drugs
>better end their life

More like
>don't live in a city full of niggers or mudshits

>I can read people perfectly
>better shoot someone and end their life because his shadow scares me
don't come crying to me when you end killing your son for trying to get in through the window because he forgot to take his key

You don't know what they want, just that they decided to do it while you are at you most vulnerable.

I know this is bait but
>someone has broken into my house
>best to trust their intentions are peaceful, and stake my own life on this assumtion
>oh and let them have my shit since i'm a cuck lol

The founders of your country realised that in order to prevent a tyrannical government, the citizens should be able to overthrow it. That is why you have to have an armed populace.

libs seem to think "assault weapons" are scary because they look like the guns from video games when they fire the same ammunition as acceptable (for now) hunting rifles

Yeah. Better just cut his Hand off, so he wont do it again.

Cars, public transportation and legs make it really easy for them to travel. Shitty neighborhoods have nothing worth stealing
>I can read people perfectly
Or you tell them to get on the ground, when they dont you shoot them
>don't come crying to me when you end killing your son for trying to get in through the window because he forgot to take his key
Flashlights exist for a reason, anyone who shoots their kid for climbing through a window is dumb anyway
Movies too

You want crazy Sup Forums stuffs? You use the bait. You want for real red pill? Go to /k/ /k/omrade.

Don't shoot them.
Just hold the gun on them and if they move shit them, otherwise hold it on them until the cops get there.

MaKe sure to explain very clearly to them that if they move you will shoot them.

Why the fuck would I risk my life holding criminal at gunpoint for hours (while his accomplices, are flanking me)?
My life is worth more than that.

OP everyone here will tell you some crap about fighting a tyrannical government but if shit hit the fan in that way all these fat Sup Forumsacks would hide in the basement and hope the Feds skip their house in the raids

The real reason they want these guns is because they can IMAGINE themselves in battle which makes them feel powerful and masculine which they desperately crave because they have small penises.

It's not worth all the deaths.

Lethal force is an appropriate response to home invasion and/or robbery because anyone who cares to spend 5 minutes researching the topic will be bombarded with hundreds and hundreds of cases of simple, pointless robberies that turned to murder for no reason. They'll read about home invasions where entire families were tortured and murdered. You may be willing to bet your life and your family's lives on the goodwill of thugs but I'm not.

SHALL

NOT

>You may be willing to bet your life and your family's lives on the goodwill of thugs but I'm not.
>thugs
I really wish new-moot would ban all the stormweenies

BE

>thugs
back to stormfront

IDK OP I've never even held a gun

then you're the same as most Sup Forumsacks

What does stormfront have against poo in loos?

INFRINGED

>you're racist
>you didn't say anything about black people but
>you're racist

You're right, insurgencies have never happened and they certainly never worked. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to write my congressman to make sure he knows we are a British colony. And after that I need to call the Vietnamese and let them know that they are still controlled by the french. I also wish someone would let Afghanistan know that they are communists controlled by russia.

I find it pretty hilarious that I've never been to stormfront in my life but seem to have inadvertently used a term that's popular over there and you guys, who completely hate stormfront and would never go there, are nonetheless so familiar with their lingo that you can instantly spot a poster by the words they use.

It feels like those guys who will call someone out for using some phrase that's popular on reddit when the only reason that phrase would stand out to them is if they were from reddit themselves.

have a pretty picture

>autism intensifies

you people are so intolerant

A bunch of toys used by manchildren

That's a great argument. You've convinced me to support gun control. Tomorrow morning I'm gonna take all my scary salt weapons and all my high capacity clipazines and turn them into the police.

Your well thought out and eloquent arguments , combined with a scathing wit, have truly shown the error of mine and the American people's ways.

all you need to know

Horsey, truly a genius of our time.

>you have a hobby?
>that means you have a little dick
>you surely couldn't just have interests that differ from mine, that would be impossible

gungrabbers are creepily obsessed with the penises of gun owners

The calls to ban the AR-15 are emotional and misguided. They call it a military grade assault weapon but it simply isn't. It isn't automatic. One squeeze of the trigger fires one round. That's what semi-automatic means. The round that it fires is not a military round, it's .223 which is very commonly used for hunting and sport.

Pic related, this Ruger is functionally the same as an AR-15. Do you think most people would be okay with banning a gun that looks like this?

>horsey

kek i remember the fag haircut scandal

better idea: decriminalize murdering sand niggers. much more effective.