Everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/assault-rifle-used-by-orlando-mass-shooter
ncjrs.gov/app/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=204431
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nothing

>180 rounds per minute
I would be incredibly jealous of the dude with the automatic gun who managed to get a 180 round magazine

carbine gas on a 16" barrel

>occupy democrats
kill yourself fake texas

i can just buy this instead

Um, I'm not /k/ or anything but don't you have to change the magazine?

>What's wrong with this picture?

Faggots keep trying to say we can't own them.

I'm glad they don't know the true rate of fire... lol

An AR-15 is:

not military grade
not an assault rifle
not used in the Orlando shooting
not purchasable without submitting to a NICS background check

>military grade
>assault rifle
>shoots faster than you can pull the trigger
>oh and it's black

>Anyone can easily own one legally, thanks to the NRA

Anyone can easily own one legally, thanks to the Second Amendment

fixed

That I don't own one :(

>one post by OP
please stop responding to this Sup Forums

I thought it wasn't military grade, you'd have to change mags and that the Orlando PD is responsible for some reckless loss of lives that's being covered up

>what's wrong with this picture
it wasn't an AR-15 used in Orlando

>A4 style carrying handle
>On a 16" barrel
>And a Carbine gas block
>With a collapsible stock

Garbage Aesthetics.

>military grade

it isnt though

IT WASNT EVEN A FUCKING AR15 THAT WAS USED, but why let leftist narrative get in the way of alarmist bullshit?

It wasn't even a fucking AR15 you fucking idiot

Jesus fucking christ I hate people

motherjones.com/politics/2016/06/assault-rifle-used-by-orlando-mass-shooter

>military grade
>civilians are getting it left and right effortlessly

Do liberals not realize how fucking stupid they sound, jesus christ

>It shoots 180 rounds per minute
Do liberals not even understand gun laws and their own weapons bans they pushed for

What the fuck am I even typing this for, of course they don't know what they're talking about and they'll keep lying to get their way

>ban AR-15s
>everyone buys Kalashnikovs
>ban AKs
>everyone just makes bombs instead and cause even more deaths

You know even with an automatic is seems pretty unrealistic to get that body count, even in a small enclosed space. Why was there 26 children inside of a gay stripbar?

I thought Texas liked guns

No

Hey dipshit, the guy in Orlando used a Sig MCX

Literally nothing

quiet goyim

>thanks to the NRA
why do libs always bring them up even though they do fuck all? they have no power, they spend such a small irrelevant amount lobbying. there a single, individual libs who spend more on anti-gun shit than all of the NRA.
who the fuck is even a member of the NRA? people above the age of 50? I haven't even heard/seen them in years and years. no one ever mentions them, never see any car stickers, never see any shirts, nothing

they might as well not exist, yet they are some how the biggest pro-gun buggyman out there.
why?

Yes. You also have to pull the trigger each time you shoot 1 bullet. You'd have to pull 3 times a second for a minute straight to get 180 bullets out of the thing, not including magazine switches.

The AR-15 is not an unusual weapon, there are hundreds of varieties of semiautomatic weapons (both pistols and rifles) and the ArmaLite Rifle is just one of them. Most guns that are called "AR-15s" aren't even ArmaLite Rifles, they're just based on the original AR-15 design.

Never heard of an M4?

the shooter didnt use an ar 15

hey, sorry no one is paying attention to your post.
here's a (you)

SO IS OP GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER POST ANY TIME SOON ????

HMMMMM REALLY MAKES YOU THINK .....

>AR15
>military- grade assault rifle
>muricans have a problem!
>liberal logic
Kek. It's legal to own even in Sweden and Canada.

>military-grade
It's not.
>It shoots 180 rpm
It doesn't.
>anyone can easily buy one legally
Not easily.
>What's wrong with this picture?
Everything.

>thanks to the NRA

You mean the Bill of Rights.

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

>16" Barrel

M16A4 build is the only option

>AR
>Military grade

wut?

>its not a dragon, its a wyvern!

I'm a member. They sponsor a lot of guns rights cases and do lobby in Congress. They're also the biggest scapegoat for gun-grabbers, which to some small degree shields the smaller gun rights advocates groups since libs mainly focus on the NRA.

My AR self identifies as a shotgun you fucking bigot.

>It doesn't.
right, that's pretty fucking slow.

>180 rounds a minute

Subautos can't do that.

Full automatic licensing is hard to obtain.

>military grade
Good, it should be high quality.
>180 rounds per minute
"Why yes I would like to melt my gas system!"
>anyone can easily buy one legally
That's still a good thing.
>thanks to the NRA
I mean, they're alright. It's just a gun lobby group.
>What is wrong with this picture?
It has a 20 round mag in it, instead of a 30 round magazine.

Your membership would have been better with GoA or NAGR

Who the fuck can move his finger that fast?
His wife must be one lucky girl

The text

>This is an AR ("automatic rifle" for those not in the know) 15: also known as a FAMAS. This military-grade meme was used to shoot over 9000 children in places you'd never want to visit. It shoots 180 clips per minute. And anyone can buy one legally, thanks to Hitler. What's wrong with this sentence structure?

Really makes you think(TM).

no attachments

Pinochet forgot to kill your parents

holy fuck, do any of you own guns?
180rpm is slow as fuck, a full auto ar15 will do 800rpm and even your average shooter can do more than 300rpm with a semi-auto.

Even deadlier too

>they have no power

>this is an ar-15 ....

Nah bruh that's an m16a4

You have to buy it. It's not free.

>103 people
I thought it was 50 fags that died?

yes....yes....
saber reform NOW!

Is "military grade" the biggest buzzword of the decade? Liberals love to call guns "military grade" but it means nothing. Nike makes boots for the US military, does that make my Roshe Runs military grade?

The military issues cotton briefs, does that make my underwear "military grade"? They buy plastic cups too, does that make the cups "military grade"?

It was a shitty marketing gimmick in the late 90s and early 2000s used to sell laptops, SUVs, and cellphones, why do liberals think it adds any weight to their argument?

why do you even care, you're in Chile

>1 post by this ID

Upset there's no room for your mall ninja accessories?

>1 post by this ID

STILL ZERO POSTS BY OP OTHER THAN CREATION OF THIS SHILL THREAD.

WHY DOES NO ONE QUESTION THIS INSTEAD

Liberals love buzzwords

>occupy demokikes
>1 post by this ID OP

SAGE

AWB was tried from 1994-2004 and was proven to have had no effect.
ncjrs.gov/app/publications/abstract.aspx?ID=204431

But they clearly manufacture assault weapons with shoulder things that go up!

>thanks to the NRA

Again with this? Why does the left insist on using this boogeyman.

Almost like their argument depends on rallying against some "shadowy evil organization" instead of just saying "the vast majority of Americans"

>180 rounds per minute
Wrong. AR-15s are mostly semi-automatic, civilian counterparts to the M4 carbine (which is fully automatic). Dependent on your forearm strength and the weight of the trigger, you're more likely to get ~60-80 rpm. Automatic weapons are illegal in most jurisdictions unless you're in law enforcement or the military.

>biggest buzzwords of the decade

racist
cuck
sjw
liberal
hitler
assault rifle

There are more but I hear these waaaaay too often when they shouldn't be used

That short mag for starters who the fuck even buys 20s?

>the shills think spamming Sup Forums will cause guns to get banned or the Bill of rights to change

Holy fug that is a scary looking rifle of mass murder, I mean why is it all black and metal and not made of wood like a safe rifle would be? Is that a fucking handle on the top which also acts as a crosshair? Holy shit that looks intimidating.. I heard the puffy cylindrical part makes the bullets come out faster to make murders even easier. That's just insane.. it's 2016 and people can still get an intimidating gun like this which shoot LOUDLY to further scare and oppress the people it MURDERS

America please just accept that intimidating assualt mass murder guns need to be banned

180 rpm on a semi counting reloads is pretty fast, that 30 rounds and a reload in ten seconds, six times in a row. To manage that without fuckups, mechanical failures or a molten gas system is pretty remarkable.

>B-but muh NRA boogeyman!

God I wish the NRA was as powerful as all the antigun faggots claim, it'd be like a gun oil soaked Church from the dark ages. An elected gun pope who is in direct contact with the god of war acting as a go between for nation leaders concerning firearm legality, usage and purchasing.

>180rpm
>with a 20rd mag

>9 reloads in one minute

Doubtful

el araucANO.

So what was used in the Orlando shooting?

>AR15
>failing
>melting down
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw

Also he used a semi automatic sig saur rifle in orlando fucking liberals

but a 30 round mag being standard means you would have to change mags 6 times to get to 180 rounds.

That is not very plausible in under 60 seconds unless your you know Rambo and don't have to reload.

>military-grade
>assault rifle
>180 rounds per minute
>thanks NRA!

Not enough funny accessoirs.

>5 rounds per second PLUS 9 instantaneous reloads in 60 seconds

They think that because we made Trump a thing there is some kind of harness-able political power here.

They don't understand that 50% of us are in it for the lulz, 40% are just bandwagoning because fuck both political parties in the poophole, with a cactus, and only about 10% of us actually give a shit about Trump beyond the disruption he causes to the political status quo.

>G-Guns kill people!
Humans have been killing each other since time began, there is no reason to say that guns are the only cause for peoples deaths, and you don't even live in America, so why are you even trying to make an Argument here?

found the no guns, it's stupid easy unless you have no hands.

btw 40+ round mags exist.

and also, 180rpm doesn't mean you actually have to fire 180rds.

Why do you care Chile? This is the USA, mind your own fucking business. Be content to be doing well (for South America) for the first time in... ever.

They'll never learn till they start publicly worshipping frog gods 5 times a day

>1 POST BY THIS ID

go back to plebbit tard

an autistic tripfag
what a surprise

>military grade
Lulz.
>180 rounds per minute!
Clearly the author of this image is familiar with the firearm.

I'm aware, and while my EBR is an AK not an AR, Im just saying that 180 RPM is just as much of an asspull meaningless number as the 800rpm cyclic rate.

You cannot accurately fire 3 rounds a second in any kind of a sustained combative situation, and even if you could, you'd just be wasting ammo. Real life is not a video game where mans must be shot 13 times to die.

a retarded noguns, what a surprise.

This is why you all deserve to be slid.

You faggots don't even know when you're so easily being baited

Suckers all of you

>20 round mag
>180 rpm

That'd get you like what, 7 seconds of continuous fire before reloading? Truly this is the most dangerous of weapons