Which Harry Potter film was this?

Which Harry Potter film was this?

Looks like Fantastic Beasts to me.

harry potter and the farting asshole

Classic Paul Dano also starring the guy from Harry Potter

Harry potter and the dad walks in when they kiss part

After meeting Paul Dano, Daniel probably realized that Harry potter is one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

POTTERY

fuck this chart makes me so mad
>gatsby, quixote above ulysses

Lmao

@77281205
Dude autism lma

Its purpose is to confuse you.

I don't know who you are plagiarizing, but that's a pretty shitty justification for Harry Potter being "terrible". Because of the writing style? That's like saying Fight Club was terrible because it was produced more as an action-thriller than a psychological-horror. Yea it ended up being a pulpy edgy movie for teenagers but it also captivated a generation.

Along those same lines, Harry Potter had strong characterization. and it effectively established a cozy ambiance and captured the feelings and anxieties of youth. Sure it wasn't a literary masterpiece, but making it with flowery language and complex themes would have alienated the children for which the book was designed.

But then, it's fun to be a contrarian. It makes it seem like your opinions seem more interesting than they are.

>Atlas Shrugged back in "god-tier" where it should be

I laugh every damn time.

Epilogue

Which one was this again?

Harry Potter and the Classic Autist.

Harry Potter and the KKK of destiny

Harry Potter and the Great White Wand

Harry Potter and the Revelation of the Red Pill

Harry Potter and the Grand Wizard

>replying to pasta

Harry Potter and the Paul Dano
Harry Potter and the Prisoners of Auschwitz

fight club [the book] was shit mate. Fincher made a 2 dimensional book something great

someone falls for it everytime.

*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* : the movie. Pretty shit if you get tired of the joke after 5 minutes.

Heinrich Potter and the Half-Breed Prince

I watched 30 minutes of this with me mum