Musicians You Hate Thread

I'll start.

Rihanna. Sellout whore who doesn't evne write her own shit.

I never got Cardi.

She has shit flow, and it seems like her fans only care about anything that isn't her music.

What's the fucking appeal?

her asshole

What kind of creature is this?

Hate this little cunt

fuck Ed Shitran

>tfw this man gets more pussy in a week than this board combined gets in a lifetime

the best happening of British music t b h

who?

>being so shit that women like you

you should leave your basement

you can think that all you want but fact of the matter is, ed sheeran gets exponentially more pussy than anyone on this board

GOD IS DEAD
AND NO ONE CARES
IF THERE'S A HELL
I'LL SEE YOU THERE

I actually don't mind this dude. He's alright.

Prince Harry's put on some weight!

i unironically go out everyday and i have no idea who this is

I never got NIN.

Shit always just reminded me of some shit you'd hear off of the Mortal Kombat movies' OST.

ed pls go

I don't get why Sup Forums loves him so much, especially since most of the other edgy shit from that period is rightfully shunned.

>Shit always just reminded me of some shit you'd hear off of the Mortal Kombat movies' OST.

and thats..... bad?

Despite his atrocious lyrical content, he legitimately has great talent as a producer.

Yeah. A lot of the sounds he comes up with are pretty impressive. But the music just sounds so fucking 90s to me. Once he starts singing, it falls apart.

vagin shills need to go

I love that line desu. A lot of NIN lyrics are just bad edgy, but that's just so over the top it's hard not to smile at.

jacob collier

If you hate someone who is not mainstream, then your life is filled with hate.

WOC stripper queen SLAYING

The Chainsmokers
Imagine Dragons
Chris Brown
Maroon 5
Katy Perry
Halsey
Fifth Harmony
Creed
Train
Hinder
James Blunt
Jason Mraz

me desu

That’s a quote you know

i used to always think that line was cringey and ridden with atheist self-pitying depression, but you have helped shed a new light on it. Thank you user.

Also i listened to pic related for the first time and can honestly say it’s a 3/10 at best

Fear Factory were better

fucking absolutely not no

they were

well not surprising desu, it was a collection of leftovers and unreleased shit from Warlord.

Kpop

Camila Cabello

I like DG's music but this video is so cringy. It's DAMAGED-tier.

this pic is so fucking cringey. what an absolute embarrassment.

Halsey and Lana Del Rey currently. They both represent everything wrong with this generation of females, and they're not even great musicians to make up for it.

Apex of "yass queen", she was briefly a normie meme from some reality show so you can't blame the execs for rubbing their hands together at the prospect of a 75-IQ premade meme rapper who could be easily slipped into the pop realm.
Look up reviews of her music and you'll find zero discussion of music or even lyrics, neither of which she writes.

its by far his worst project, check out unknown memory and warlord!