I know who William H Macy is, my mom knows him, my grandma knows him...

I know who William H Macy is, my mom knows him, my grandma knows him. Not a single person knows who Emmy Rossum is so why should she be paid the same as him

Because she's a woman and Jewish and because of that she deserves it.

She is the girl who keeps getting semi-nude and drawing all the viewers to that shitty US adaptation.

She already is paid the same as him. The problem is she wants more than him to make up for previous seasons where she was paid less. She is shit at negotiating like a normal person, so she is riding this SJW identity politics craze thats all over movies and tv atm to get as much as she can even though she is a literally who.

she probably attracts more viewers than him

Because she is the main character and he is barely in it.

i dont think she should get more pay until she shows her hairy jewy pusy mmmm

That's just the way star power works

>perfect response

I can tell by the font of the headline that this is some form of self-cucking

She is being paid the same as him, OP. She asked for equal pay and she got it. The problem is that she also wants to be retroactively reimbursed for what she would have been paid if she'd been paid the same for previous seasons.

t. virgin

You tell him, girl.

Women should be paid more because good divorce lawyers are expensive: simple logic.

It's blatant clickbait, that's what it is.

His "perfect response", btw, is "She works [on the show] as hard as I do. She deserves everything.”

This. She should be paid more because she's hot and Macy is a hobo with barely above average acting skills

just replace her with a fresh set of tits and keep rolling

without him you have no show

if she wants equal pay then seems to me her agent should negotiate it instead of crying to the papers about it like a dumb fucking cunt

feminism was a mistake

how do you make a jpg. move like a gif? always wondered this

reality is a hologram.

He's almost been written out 3 times.

It's normal for actors to fight for more money. Making it about sexism wont hurt her either. If showtimes cancels it over this they will get a lot of shit. William H Macy also gets to makes himself look good and get more money for a co worker. And if she's making more he will probably get a bump too.

Equality at it's finest.

>not a single person

Except for all the people who watch Shameless

Who the fuck is Emmy Rossum?

Are you fucking serious?

Well this guy was pretty shit in the 2 movies i remember him for.

No wonder he is a cuck.

Do all male actors deserve the same pay than Jennifer Lawrence???.

epic bait my friend

no, that's to make up for the years of women being paid less than men

>Not a single person knows who Emmy Rossum
I've known her since Phantom of the Opera. I am a single person. Your statement is factually incorrect, sir.

Can you name 5?

>make .gif
>go into properties
>rename it to.jpg
wa la

>hit print screen
>paste into ms paint
>open portal to hell

The craze will blow over soon (hopefully)
Let it come down