Lauren Southern

Alright guys, I'm going to need the full redpill on this Jewess.

Her language on twitter indicates she posts here, and I don't know if I like that or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DFsFZwpB-tE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she gave me a handjob in middleschool; was pretty neat.

This isn't a surprise, Sup Forums is a GOLD MIND for original content and arguments/discussions

People use us all the time for profit. Her, the faggot Paul Joseph watson, the even bigger faggot Milo..They ALL gather content from here and then word it into their own words to make it look like its their own original ideas.

They're jews really

>GOLD MIND
>MIND

Is she actually a Jew?

I tolerate milo because right now he's useful. Eventually he will get shapiro'd because he's just riding the alt right wave for money and notariety bc Jew.

I suspect the same will happen with her. Once Jews get into something they kill it from the inside.

Who is this cunt and why should I care about her?

Where you go to HS I call bs

le kike

story?

>she's into watersports
I'll need more info on this please

At least she doesn't make threads about herself or promote her talks on here like Milo does. Or maybe I've just missed it?

GOLD MIND

Fucking Americans I swear

Thank you

Grammar Nazis like you retards are a diamond dozen

But he is a leaf leaf?

Hmm so is she or not?

Maybe just an opportunist?

20 year old anti-feminist and apparent Sup Forums-browser who writes and does a podcast for the Rebel Media, failed miserably as a Libertarian in a Canadian parliamentarian election, and is only 20 years old

Coal burner

I think you probably meant to say grammer but got autocorrected.

proofs?

>apparent Sup Forums-browser
>apparent

Oh Christ sorry, I'm on mobile and I guess I look oked up quickly and thought I saw an American flag.

Not good on our part as Canadians.

she gave me a footjob in highschool; was pretty neat.

shut the fuck up

she gave me a rim job in middleschool; was pretty neat.

Why would she or we give a fuck whether or not you like it user? It's not your fucking safe space.

>GOLD MIND

yeah in the last ten days ago or so she used "degenerate," "wife's son," and ":^)" in her tweets, so it's pretty much confirmed.

As soon as you learn where the shift and period are Connor.

Just by the look in her eyes. Devoid of light.

>greentexting outside Sup Forums
cancer has many forms

Canada you speled mine wrong

she's such a cutie... I love her new Europe series...

>inb4 Lauren posts pic with current timestamp

I think she's alright

How old is she?

>Canadian libertarians

She gave me a job in middleschool; was pretty neat

she's hot and has a mildly interesting personality.

accordingly she is better than 99% of women

>She gave me a boob job in college.
was it neat?

She is completely unnecessary. Her voice is obnoxious, she chooses easy targets (a SlutWalk? Come on), and she uses knowyourmeme tier memes. Fuck this cunt.

She looks a lot like the Manager of Organizational Development where I'm interning.

Cutie.

If my memory serves me correctly she's 20 senpai ;)

She is mah waifu

Was she the one in middleschool or you?

>Her voice is obnoxious

I like her voice.

Pretty sure her grandparents were just regular people fleeing Denmark.

she's a jewish princess

>braless
>those nips
wew

All these public faces that are supposed to represent Sup Forums need a stern fucking warning.

I'm sick of the alt-right bullshit.

We need to send a message that "we" are in control.

>They ALL gather content from here and then word it into their own words to make it look like its their own original ideas.
>Implying Milo doesn't fully admit that he gets shit from Sup Forums all the time

A slut walk may seem like an easy target, but she's very young and very outnumbered.

She was like a lioness surrounded by ugly herp ridden hyenas. And she one.

She is the Nordic waifu of so many goy autists.

Did Ben do something else besides that MF hoax?

admitting your a jew is still being a jew

Never Trump cuck too

Also he couldn't handle our happy merchant memes

She is lolbertarian nothing more nothing less besides maybe being a jew.

this.

EVERY fucking thread, there is some mother fucker who claims he fucked Lauren Southern.

EVERY fucking thread, I am reminded that I will never fuck Lauren Southern.

Thank God too, she's a dumb attention whore riding the, "alt-right", wave.

I'd still fuck her though...

>gather content
So where are the shekels that Sup Forums deserves for the ideas they use?

*Won not one

Damn it I can't concentrate today Sup Forums. Too much going on.

But 4real don't knock Lauren. She's not bad at all.

I like her. I dont see any problem that she talks about same stuff that is in pol. I mean there is lot of people here sharing similar attitudes or ideas. Its not like this "society" has some claim over these ideas.

Of course I have proof he is going to lose

primarymodel.com/

she took the natural evolution from lolbertarian to fascist tho

badda-bing!
Whats the plan boss?

Agreed.

Not that we want credit given to us or anything (we already have enough traffic now thanks to the normie menace finding out about us through dumb fucks like milko); but at least admit that the ideas you profess aren't yours or original, and say you're quoting something bigger than you

Why can't women be funny?

youtube.com/watch?v=DFsFZwpB-tE

So what is this bitch, like 18 years old?

Inherent racial differences, lower racial IQ, they have cooties, the jews etc.

Why are the hands red?
The hands red
Hands red
Red

I get what you're saying but this needs to translate into the mainstream somehow. Who cares if they get the recognition?

She gave me a part time job in middle school; It was pretty neat.

That would bring a bunch of normies here. No idea is original and you will never be anyone's hero. Get over it. Every movement has figureheads and every movement has the grunts behind the scenes doing the real work. Just be happy people are at least talking about this shit.

Why is she squeezing the gerbils dick worth her pinky
Squeezing the gerbils dick with her pinky
The gerbils dick with her pinky
Gerbils dick with her pinky
Dick with her pinky
Pinky
Pinky

She reads scripts written by males in front of a camera
She caters to beta orbiters by spouting Sup Forums-tier memes
I've seen her debate with lefties before. It looks like a Youtube comment-tier conversation. Very degenerate

Her vagina got her this far

You edgelords are such faggots, they're just individual content creators, instead of being a NEET whining about "muh subversion" why don't you make based content yourself?

>yfw she actually fucked every single one of these guys and over 200 men have come inside her

Her interview was chris cantwell was fucking fantastic. She got so nervous when he started talking about how jews infiltrate everything and are behind tons of evil shit.

>Sup Forums-tier memes
>knowyourmeme tier memes
Which the fuck one is it?

I find it very, very hard to believe that she would have become so successful as she is if she wasn't a 10/10 blonde woman. Then again, she started getting recognition after that SlutWalk she reported on last year, and her being female gave her criticism of it more credence in those looking for confirmation bias, so whatever.

You're telling me a girl joined an almost entirely male movement in order to get attention and rake in marriage proposals to feed her ego? No way.

>posting Reddit & Memey

>regular people fleeing Denmark.
No reason to flee for regular people.

She is a jew. Sad but true.

She obviously didn't get where she is on merit. Anyone who thinks she did is literally retarded. Her looks and vagina get her followers, not what she says.

if you want credit for your ideas why don't you start tripfagging then? I mean

She gave me a summer job: was pretty neat.

She took a shit on my chest last week. Pretty neat

You're telling me people always act in their own self interest? No way

they dont need to be funny so they arent

make new memes

something akin to when to those where reddit eats our shit then tumblr eats reddits shit and then 9gag swoops in for the scraps

remind them whos shit they are eating

>she talks about same stuff that is in pol

Not really she is talking about inane stuff and picking easy targets to get attention and donations from betacuck meninists from reddit

However as long as she is not Jewish she is not doing any damage IMO

its evolution m8

Exactly. She's only 20 years old and in her second year of college. It's becoming increasingly easy for good-looking young women to gain substantial power on the internet by exploiting subcultures and amassing tons of followers who initially click on their links because of their face. See: Evalion, shoeonhead, SyrianGirl, etc.

This X6000000

repost if you know what I'm talking about

>"don't know if I like that or not"
>>/lgbt/

who cares, all that bagina talk made me horny.

lol all you've done is shill and defend for this person you apparently know little about, made a thread asking what she's about?
Fucking kill yourself nigger

Ann Coulter is the alt right's token female. We don't need anyone else.

Stop
Stop
Stop

read her twitter feed, m8. She definitely at least lurks here judging on the language she uses and the memes she posts.