Thin white male ego

>thin white male ego

Wow they got me

So, when are people going to start pointing out how racist this is? For christ's sake, white guys, why are you just taking this?

It's really fucking sad there is no fucking way to win, it's always you're too skinny, muscular, tall, beautiful, rich.

How the fuck does this happen? Like fucking really?

Because we don't care what people think about us. If we gave a fuck about other people we wouldn't be ruling the world right now.

Also note this was written by a local publication in Columbus and not a place like buzzfeed. Man Columbus has gone downhill since I left

>For christ's sake, white guys, why are you just taking this?
But Donald won the election.

Yeah keep poking the bear dipshits

It's amazing that Sup Forums has become a source of articles for the left. They've gone full retarded this year.

It's like Sup Forums has shifted sides to better suit what is politically incorrect or something.

> dude just ignore them lmao you're so butthurt literally tumblr

We're here to discuss things

Wtf i hate white males now.

And we are faggot

They really are doubling down on this shit.

This is why Trump won.

I thought he won because he promised jobs and wasn't a lizardperson?

I voted for him to kick out the fucking plague of illegal immagrants.

i have real problems in my life so why would i give a shit about what some yuppie online says about me

Most people probably voted for him because of jobs and economic shit

Immigration and the economy are interwoven threads.

>white people
>ruling the world

I voted for him because Sup Forums told me to

discussing things is different than getting triggered because some liberal e-celeb disagreed with you on the internet.

>whites ruling this world
>not Jews
good laugh

Everyone with an internet connection and a pulse seems to think their opinion on everything is the only way to view something. Thats why we thrive as anons because no one knows who we are and we like that. Fucking numale fags

Because the only people who write this type of shit are self-hating white people. Can't really feel anything but pity for them. I mean, it's not racism when they hate their own race, is it?

He won for a number of reasons, but mainly because the left coasted along thinking everyone believe they were the good guys. They and their follower coasted along on an imaginary ideal they forced into every nook and cranny. It was about dialogue and the lack thereof. No one wanted to debate, discuss or talk mildly. It was shitflinging from day one and that's how to it stayed. White people this, white people that, men this, men the other, you can't shit on an entire demographic of various people then tell them to do what you say. You can't wilfully ignore the your opposition exists in the first place.

The left isn't actually progressive. They haven't been so for years. They've just been a spineless, passive-aggressive, spiteful imitation of their own enemy. There's literally no difference now, the left is openly and actively black supremacist - not asian, not latino, not anything else - whilst the right still a spectrum of mild conservatism to its own extremism.

Leftists are totally stagnant, ideologically. They're still coasting along on their perceived good guy status and that proverbial plane is about to crash with no survivors. But no one thinks they're the guys but themselves.

>wasn't a lizardperson
That's a big if

>
thin white male =/= numale?

I get it Disney you dont want my white male money anymore. Its ok i am done with SW anyway and brownies can have our scraps

>So I have this to say to some of my fellow white male moviegoers: Why are you such thin-skinned crybabies?

Lol. He's talking about you Sup Forums