Men

Men...

I think we've been breached...

Those tampered approval poll charts make my blood boil.

WOW! really makes you think right? damnnn alright thats it im a #hillaryartillery now

The jew is afraid. The shilling confirms it. The parasite is weak.

SHUT IT DOWN

HOLD THE LINE LADS

You know Trump is going to lose, right?

gonna be fun when you get this phrase filtered

You know you've posted that exact same line, with that exact same picture, at least twenty times today, right?

>[person espousing liberal views/ridiculous simple-minded tweet] is right you know.
>OP: 1 post by this ID
>189 replies and 47 images omitted. Click here to view.

As much as I'd like to blame all these slide threads for ruining the noise to signal ratio of Sup Forums, it's really summerfriends replying to all the bait without saging.

Agreed, we have to mobilize and make an effort to combat this, or at the very least teach summerfags to stop being so god-damn retarded.

I just made a thread about this and it got instantly deleted and I was warned...

... Or saying to sage while posting a photo

probably reddit

who cares? every time this happens, we get a slight decrease in the already shit quality of this board, most of them get bored after a week, 2 weeks MAX, when they realize the whole pissing in an ocean of piss analogy, and a few stragglers stay behind and get redpilled.

you're just as bad for making pointless threads.

r/news refugees are NOT WELCOME

i love pol, really do. been coming here for almost 2 years now. it's too much

see you guys after the elections (assuming we have them). if I have to see a btfo thread again i may punch myself in the dick

although my favorite part of the shill posters is watching the language they use and then waiting for hildog to use it. example last week was use of the word 'demagogue' which, surprise surprise, showed up in hildog talk

Shut up Herschel!

demagogue has been a huffpo favourite for months now

Yep

Only 2 years? Get out newfag

And regarding shills: they don't push policy and talking points, so your story is worthless. Huff post and other pozzed up media have been calling trump a demagogue for six months.... Way to be on top of things.

All this shows is that hilldog is as usual, behind the curve

>stroke softly stroke-chan

>not filtering "BTFO"

its like you want to sift through trash

I really wish the mods would ban people who just do hit and run bait threads. It's blatantly obvious and the board is full of them.

3 posts by this ID

it's taxing hiding so many shit degenerate threads that don't contain a trace of an original thought
Man I remember the last time I was on pol that shit wouldn't even get replies, I see shill posts every day now with like 200 replies

Hey newfriend: people troll the shit out of Sup Forums.

This new form of autism where people pretend no one trolls anymore and it's all paid shills is an invention of /r9k/, which is why we need to gas the defectives

+1 you cunt

Really makes you think.
Hmmm...
Huh.
He's right, you know.
That's it, it's over.
There's no coming back from this.
HOLY SHIT Sup Forums BTFO!
HOLY SHIT DRUMPF BTFO!
Well Sup Forums?
Trumpets will defend this.
You don't seriously believe this, do you?
You know Trump is going to lose, right?
TRUMP OFFICIALLY STUMPED
TRUMPETS ON SUICIDE WATCH
DRUMPF DESTROYED by [twitter user]

Did I miss anything?

Only paid shills use those catchphrases. They're definitely not 90% used for comedic value at this point.

:^)

I never said they were shills, faggot. It's just that seeing the same bait day in and day out is annoying and boring as fuck.

What comedic value is there in that? At least Aussies shitposting is funny.

You kids know this is fake, right?

Um those statistics are only accurate to about last Thursday so pls delet the post thanks and have fun