This is one of the best comedies of the last decade and also one of the most rewatchable movies of all time

This is one of the best comedies of the last decade and also one of the most rewatchable movies of all time

Have you seen the sequel? I only laughed once during the whole thing. It was bizarre how bad it was.

That's a vast overstatement, but it was definitely worth a watch

you mean this is. Literally no one can argue against 21 Jump Street without using the word 'normie'

This one actually has a good sequel too. "Schmidt fucked the captains daughter" scene alone makes it worth the rewatch.

It was dull. Jonah Hill is always repeating the pathetic nature of his Superbad character.
All the shit with the being 'green' being cool missed the mark.

>It was dull.
you might ADHD then

role models was funnier

I only watched it for Crispin lol

Oh it was meant to be interesting because they were repeating high school movie tropes but they looked like they're in their mid thirties? Ha ha
Look at fat man and muscle man, so opposite but they're best buds! Hilarious. Hey, it's that guy that does that straight face gag in that shitty Office rip off 'comedy' show, doing his straight face gag again - classic.

jesus christ I think you just outright hated it. Thats fine you know just dont lie saying it was dull

I think you might be dead inside, dude.

Is Gillian Jacobs in it much? I might just watch it for her

I would like to include The Worlds End, along with those 2 movies in the best comedies of the last decade.

omg, ive gotta watch it again tonight

not choosing hot fuzz

>gtfo

Hot Fuzz was 2007, last decade, I meant this current decade.

Jonah Hill was terrible in it and channing tatum is a shitty actor in general. Decent movie though

I watched this in the theaters with my parents and we had no idea going into it how filthy it was. The scene with that chick bouncing on the black dudes dick in the bath with her tits being all soapy was probably one of the worst feels I ever had. Second only to the big sex scene in Watchmen.

just rewatched this movie last night. Still love it.

ah shit, time flies so quickly

>almost time for the cornetto trilogy marathon in february

Americans are bizarre, I watched Wolf of Wallstreet with my parents and me and my dad were cat calling under our breath when Harley Quinn got naked. It's like you think your parents are your kids who don't know what sex is yet.