Who would win in a fight?

Who would win in a fight?

Rey has the thickest plot armor ever so her

Me.

my dick

maRey sue obviously

Who has the smelliest fart?

Dis.

I-don't-even-remember-her-name is just another character that Justin happened to catch director's lenses more than others. She dies in the end.

Rogue One actually felt like SW-related flick unlike TFA that was just "dude, New Hope, easy money LMAO". I think George had at least a little appreciation watching it.

My dick.

Dead people canĀ“t fight, so Rey ...

Is she Rey's mother?

>that look on jyns face

She has to actively try as hard as she can to keep her mouth closed doesn't she?

What's with all the mouth breathing fish lipped girls lately?

A dead corpse vs a mary sue jedi? Gee I wonder

I had a *hard* time not thinking about her DSL's munching on some D to be honest

She's cute, cuter than Daisy Ridley. She should have played Rey tbqh. But that open mouth shit drives me nuts.

yeah I agree, would have enjoyed seeing her in more than one movie over daisy. But after watching rogue one I've kind of lost interest in seeing another star wars movie if I'm being completely honest.

Mother vs daughter

I've been a SW fan since I was really young. Like 1989 or something. But I dunno. Maybe these movies aren't being aimed at me and my kind anymore I feel.

I guess it's time to retire but the one thing that bothers me is I was watching a SW toy commercial on tv and almost all of the kids in the thing were girls of varying ethnicities.

Now I know a lot of girls that dig Star Wars but girls aren't really known for autistically obsessing over fantasy and scifi series like this the way boys and men do. I worry how this will affect the franchise in the future.

Whoever wins we lose.

Rey ex machina

Here in jpeg you nigger

she has an overbite, which is caused by breathing through your mouth as a child during the development phases of life. So yes, she does have to actively try to keep her mouth shut.

She could get jaw surgery to fix her overbite but it costs like 40k and since everyone knows she has an overbite she'd probably be embarrassed by getting it fixed.

If you have kids, tell them to shut their mouth and breath through their nose.

also tell them to stop sucking their thumb

That's pretty helpful actually, thanks.

Glad I kept my mouth shut and didn't stick shit in it as a kid.