FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA...

FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO!

Is he finally going to get fired.
Also go USA we're bringing it home lads.

>wanting the best coach that mexico has ever had to be fired

it's almost like you weren't a mexican guy hidden by a brazzie proxy

SACKED IN THE MORNING
A
C
K
E
D

I
N

T
H
E

M
O
R
N
I
N
G

>best coach that mexico has ever had
My sides, Osorio is trash my dude. Rotations are meme garbage for international squads.

>best coach that mexico has ever had
Have another (You), on me.

Try to match his qualification record my amigo

Winning meme matches doesnt make him good.

FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO! FUERA OSORIO!

Lavolpe and even Bora have done the same. It's nothing special in CONCACAF

This.

that was Lavolpe

pure luck

La Volpe was decent. Osorio is better

>Can't win Copa Oro
>Literally even the worst coaches we had managed to win it

He's garbage.

Drop the proxy, Colombiafag. You're fooling no one

18+

>scenes when he get past ro16 in the cup that matters

>Can't beat Jamaica or Chile
>Getting past group stages

>what is room for improvement

Kek, he's not getting past the ro16, dude can't compete with any team that's not shit we've seen that in the copa america and in the confed cup.

I wish Tuca would coach Mexico.

>scenes when mexico finishes 1st in their group

WC is what matters m8.

>more mediocrity

>Room for improvement
>When every improvement he makes is thrown in the garbage when he plays a completely different squad in all 3 group games.

Mate, he's gonna get fucking rkt.

>implying Osorio is mediocre

he has had more than a year for this. get him OUT

Panamabros, please BTFO Mexishit!

>this stupid hue who bought into the osorio is good meme

lol the interim who replaced him was better
you don't have a real coach in ages

More like professional final choker, and since >we are never reaching a final aside this meme cup, it's an improvement.

Osorio wasnt even managing the Gold Cup. Even before his ban, he said his AM was going to manage for the GC

I know who you are fucker, you always came saying Osorio wasn't a meme, I fucking told you he was

>7-0 vs fucking Chile
>4-1 vs fucking Germany C
>chimping out and was suspended
>not even a memegold cup
>>the best coach that mexico has ever had

HOW has he not been fired?

Guys he got fired from the MLelS
What was you expecting?

no one outside Mexico expected them to win against Chile or Germany, that plus >muh records against literally who teams; at this point i think Osorio just wanted to fuck Mexico, stat padding against the likes of Nicaragua and shitting the bed when it matters

What if the team was filled with Cruz Azul players, they won't have any pressure so they'll make it to the final before losing.

So did your country, chicano.

They finally decided to stop sacking coaches every 6 months to try to get some improvement in that area, see Low in Germany. Sadly they started doing it with a meme coach in charge, and now we are stuck with this at least until next year.

¿Qué?

Because no one wants to manage our meme team, except meme coachs or literally who.

Choke azul can't even qualify to the fucking liguilla man, that would be suicide.

Who the fuck wants to coach in CONCACAF. At least in the USA is a decent tourist attraction so random euros decide to take an almost pressure-less job

Cruz Azul has no mexican players.

>Brazil gets fucked 7-1
>realize their team was shit including the coach
>immediately get new coach and work 9n fixing this shit
Meanwhile
>be mexico get fucked 7-0
>then get fucked 4-1 by germany's c team
>and finally lose to a fucking jamaican team filled with mls shitters
and after all this they still keep their coach cause he won against a bunch of shit tier concacaf teams and qualified early, even though they can't compete with any half decent team.
Really baffles me how you can allow this shit to keep happening mexilads, pls explain this to me.

IMER NO ESTÁ
POSTOBON NO ESTÁ
ARDILA LULLE NO ESTÁ
PABLITO NO ESTÁ

EXPOSED AS FUCK

No one inside Mexico expected them to win either. but lose 2-1 vs neverlands in a really close match isn't the same to get 7-0 vs a meme team like Chile.

yrah, that was what I meant, the FMF didn't sack him cause they weren't expecting anything of those games to begin with besides 'losing with some pride', and still, Osorio somehow betrayed those expectations, truly the meme master

FMF is part of "el cártel", While dirty chicanos keep paying 150 bucks or more for a meme match, our NT and our federation will always be shit.

MAMENSE A SU COLOMBIANO DE MIERDA

JAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAAJAJJA

>KEKXICO
>MEMEXICO

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

YOU HAVE TO KEEP HIM OR HE WILL COME HERE

but muh continuity
muh process

>implying after Alvarez and Gomez >we will have another colombian manager
kek no, we will keep stealing argie managers from now on, if we manage to take a Gallardo tier manager after Pekerman and start improving our young nigs our team will be finally competitive

We had to get knocked out of 2 Copa América in order to CBF realize that Tite exists.

I forgot to say that we were playing like shit in the WCQ as well

but he wont be able to call up all the sudacas that play in Tigres

t. Roliviano

FUERA OSORIO... hasta despues el mundial, ahora no vale la pena, pondran algun mierdas que hara las mismas pinches estupideces que hacemos en los mundiales, lo correran despues del mundial, traeran a otro don nadie/corruptelas lo correran a los 6 meses y el ciclo del carrusel de tecnicos volvera a empezar

for what?, everybody knows that being mexico's coach is being gangbanged by shit dildos everyday, and this man gets angry for anything, literally anything, just remember what happen with herrera, do you want to repeat that history?

Osorio IS mediocre

>be Osorio
>call up decent young defender
>goldcupison.mpeg
>allign defender as midfielder
>hurrdurr.jpg
>my improvised midfielder gets shat on
>literally 70 minutes of him not doing anything at all
>wtf is this shit
>how is it possible that this defender cant play midfielder well? what is this sorcery?
>team gets eliminated
>mfw
Can we finally let this meme die, at this point its just sad

>team is SHIT
>blame the manager

Nothing new here

Fucking kek, I love angry Tuca

>be Osorio
>have a team full of dogshit material
>gets eliminated
>mfw

Yea m8 and you're a fucking Nacional hater. You hate Osorio because he gave them sucess.

>mfw Nacional was completely irrelevant at continental level before Osorio
>mfw sudamericana finalist
>mfw wins /copalib/ right after

FMF could hire anyone they want, they have the money.

But they are greedy jews, and many coaches don't want to put up with their shit.

Also mexican football club's owners decide who get's to be the coach.

>completely irrelevant at continental level before Osorio
Confirmed for kid. They already had a Libertadores under their belt in 89, and that team provided half the squad and their coach for the Colombian NT.

I'm not talking about the club as a whole, you moron. What you do in the 80s has nothing do to with the team who plays 30 years after. Santos won /copalib/ in the 60s, and then fall into of irrelevance until Neymar came along.

You're the only moron here, bonobo. You said they were "completely irrelevant" before recently, and I pointed out it's not entirely true.

I'm trying to shitpost m8. Now fuck off and stop being a newfag.

Reminder /ligamx/ returned this week. And that you should really be watching mexican beisbol.

7 (sete) a 1 (um)

>hurr durr look at me I watch mexican baseball and /ligamx/ xDDDDDD

>he thinks I watch headless spics play football
How's life in favellas, SOPA?

Is 10am and you're on a anime anonymous forum asking how life is in favelas? Top kek, you fucking neet. Go finding a job, scum of earth

Pic related, it's you in your job.

>pic related
>it's you in your job

>being this triggered
So easy to butthurt you, 7-1.

>being THIS triggered

>host world cup
>lost 7-1
>at home
What did monkeys mean by this?

>can't come up with another argument

LMAO are you brain damaged m8

>being this mad to the point he posts frogs
>losing on the only sport they care, at home, 7-1
UMA DELICIA

>being this retared he can't come up with nothing better
>still triggered

I love dis game

t. zikababy 7-1

t. pol scumbag running out of ideas

t. underdeveloped brain with zika who lost 7-1, at home, on the only sport they care
I don't even know why monkeys come to this place anymore

>the pol scumbag still can't come up with something better

Im reading this laughing harder than I should

That's because your brain is too small. You know, from all the zika you got.

Have a good day buddy

He shall not return to São Paulo. Lose your hopes.

Brazilian bro is the only who knows what he's talking about in this thread. And these Mexicans:
Osorio isn't to blame for Mexico having shit players and losing to elite teams.

Mexico deserve a hack like Herrera as their coach. The only decent coaches in their history (Lavolpe, Aguirre) already had their chance.

Osorio will get them to where they deserve to be (a round of 16 elimination). They will never get to a QF until they start qualifying as group top seeds.

>redditspacing
Literally ignored.

Rude. Just adding my two cents.

Shut the fuck up already

ITT we fix México's NT
>Osorio out
>Turco in

Done

>thread filled with brazilian autists fighting over who has more autism

Fuck off dude, I really hope Osorio get fired so I can see you crying more in this board

Mexico's C team isn't shit enough to lose to Jamaica at whatever level. Stop fucking defending him already.