every swans album

i like the followup album more
wwwiyoutube.com/watch?v=i8d0xNHbgB8

>mai musik needs 2 sound pretty from the first time i hear it

pretty autechre
youtube.com/watch?v=FAs2duUJpAk

ITT: silly jokers including OP

t. poseurs

I love it and I love Autechre. Once you'll be no longer a brainlet you will too.

don't even hit me w/ a (you) because if you do, you are a goddamn liar

>Pen Expers
>Uviol
>Eidetic Casein
>Lentic Catachresis
>Bine

These are straight Autechre CLASSICS

B8

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Autechre. The sound is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the experiments will go over a typical listener’s head. There’s also Sean’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Stockhausen music, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these tracks, to realist that they’re not just trippy- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Autechre truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sean's existential audio speech “Wub Wub Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Rob Brown’s genius wit unfolds itself on their speakers. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have an Autechre tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

Nice pasta can i steal it?

no that's actually a decent album.

This is good

fag

how is this ment to be pronounced anyways

t. pseud

The entire death grips discography

t. pic related
this

That's like saying people pretend to like The Epic

fuck off

ITT: OP is afraid (people think) he's not intelligent enough to appreciate a technically complex album. On this assumption he creates a scenario where those (imaginary) people are actually deluded or fooling themselves (to seem intelligent to others...?) so he doesn't have to deal with his own insecurities.

Or, of course, OP is a troll.

nah it's all extremely fun to listen to

Draft 7.30 is definitely underrated, one of my favs from them as well

You telling me Just a Little Boy isn't the most real shit you've ever heard

ahhh TEK urrr
"Confield"

reminder you have these two graffiti b-boys from manchester to thank for music ever reaching its logical conclusion

try them again when you turn 15

they look like hobos

OI

if this wasnt in pitchfork people would considered it as bad as any talor switch album