Why does Britain have such a culture of bullying? And why do they call it banter?

Why does Britain have such a culture of bullying? And why do they call it banter?

I know that Australians are known for enjoying banter. Do they bully as well, or do they actually just banter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kh9JZ3Xgi3Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornish_language
youtu.be/mA6hMFZ-gx0
ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34995431
theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/29/incidents-of-anti-muslim-abuse-up-by-326-in-2015-says-tell-mama
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-muslim-racism-hate-crime-islamophobia-eu-referendum-leave-latest-a7106326.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/muslim-attacked-with-crowbar-while-driving-in-alleged-post-brexit-hate-crime-a3284446.html
ibtimes.co.uk/islamophobia-britain-muslim-woman-has-veil-ripped-off-racist-attack-outside-london-university-1548063
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its just banter m8

Doing a think

If things like 'Stupid Pole' make you commit suicide than you pretty much didn't stand a chance

You should just give up on life after that

Whites are not welcome.

Corey was definitely a Chad, and John was his right hand man with Dan and Matthew also part of the crew. Cassie and Rachel look Stacey as fuck

Over here it wouldn't end at insults and she'd be forced to have the baby afterwards.

You are clueless man, its not just name calling, its constant pressure that makes you hate yourself, people who were never bullied cant understand

A girl from my school (same age) hanged herself as well...

Fug, it's sad as hell.

I was bullied constantly and I didn't care, I was taller and smarter than everyone

At a certain point you realize people have insecurities and need to act out

>wah chad didn't fuck me this week!

Is Dagmara a normal name in Poland or is it fucked up?

>Why does Britain have such a culture of bullying?
It's our culture.
Australians are friendlier, but have more tall poppy syndrome and anti-intellectialism.

I think being tall helped me take the bullying better than I would have had I been a manlet.

It's a normal name. First time I hear anyone complaining about it.

hard to do as 16 year old girl in foreign country

>Australians are friendlier, but have more tall poppy syndrome and anti-intellectialism.
Also this applies to northerners/welsh/irish/scots etc

It certainly does, children are primal and merciless, if they can't diminish your stature they'll try to diminish your physical stature

rather sad desu

Okay now those kids need to die

16 years olds kill themselves just over any stuff.
It's due to their not fully matured brains structure making them prone to act impulsively, a cocktail of all sorts of hormones pumping through their blood and all the bad character traits observed from their parents kicking in.
Just unlucky all the planets aligned.

because britons are pokemons, not human beings

Truly unfortunate... hopefully the German government can start up some kind of initiative to bring Poles from Britain to Germany

I just daydreamed about me being her savior but the reality is that I'm ugly and a manlet so she would probably bully me

What do they evolve into?

HAHAHAHA XDDDD EBIN FUCK WYMYN XDD

Pretty much this. Bullies are just insecure so no point to care about it. She just should have told her parents about it and they should jump the kids who bullied her

she was qt
>tfw couldn't protect her smile
I bet i could fuck up 5 of those faggot britlets with one hand

The bullies where niggers and sandniggers that bullied her for being the only white student in their school. That's normal, the only nigger on my school also got bullied

Wrong again Alberto. White brits love niggers and arabs but constantly bully Poles.

So are Poles going home yet?

What a fucked up world.

the school is in Cornwall, which has very few immigrants

After this they're probably gonna come even more just to spite you.

Don't think that'll be happening petal

Why do you keep reposting this same story?

>He thinks Cornwall has niggers
It was a bunch of Cornish girls most likely.

>Corey DePooter
What the fuck is wrong with American names

Because he knows exactly how it'll play out every single time and Sup Forums never gets bored of having the exact same threads day in, day out

Bullies literally broke 7 of my fingers in highschool and this bitch hanged herself.
Good she cleansed the gene pool

youtube.com/watch?v=kh9JZ3Xgi3Y
Alessa?
This town is fucking doomed.

What if they broke her fingers? Also women are different. Women are vicious fucking animals not only to men, but especially evil towards other women.

I got knocked out and picked on in school all the time, but girls I seen had it worse, they got isolated from everyone,etc.

Poles are good immigrants, I seriously don't understand why they're hated in this country. Probably just because there are so many of them.

True. Women are literally tyrants.

>Cornwall
The Cornish are pretty racist so it's not really surprising desu

cornwall is a very, very poor area too.
they don't even like "english" people much.

what are they?

I could understand then if she was an uggo, but why did they bully a girl as cute as this one?

They are Celts, closely related to the Welsh. They have their own meme language.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornish_language

Tbqh, I would be pretty miffed if middle class Tarquins kept buying all the affordable homes for summer cottages and pretending they gave a shit about my meme language
Inb4 Cornish IDF

envy

do they look different from English people?

also

>400 speakers

wtf

They unironically roleplay as Celts despite being english rapebabies for a thousand years, and despite having their language go completely extinct a few years ago.

Those speakers are non-native, the last native speaker died a few years ago, and now they're trying to revitalize the language.

It is the biggest meme language in the UK. Our other meme languages actually have enough people who use them every day to take them seriously. However most Cornish cannot speak more than a few words of Cornish, but they do things like insist on having road signs with both Cornish and English on them for example.

>do they look different from English people?
Honestly I have no idea.

no, have you ever met a northener? theyre the chippiest cunts in existance, go anywhere above birmingham and youll get fucking glassed for pronouncing bath 'wrong'. this stops at scotland though, those guys are pretty chill actually.

>t. surrey

>Ethnicity 99.7% White British, 0.3% Other

Kind of ironic that whitest place in world is in UK.

well atleast they try, in few generations there may be no celtic culture

I can't picture Brits as bullies desu. To my mind, they're just the biggest fags on the planet. I just think of that old Bill Hicks bit about British hooligans.

>cant imagine most arrogant nation as bullies

wtf

>tfw I also live in whiteland but it is in the North of England
The district is one of the lowest non-white populations, with the census reporting 98.8% of the inhabitants being white. The main city itself is also quite monoethnic for a city of its size, with the census reporting 97.7% white.

You've no idea. Its a completely normal part of growing up. Its not like a few weird kids get bullied and that's it, everyone has a go at anyone at some point.

Bullying is standard in the UK, especially amongst children.

Listen to the bit and maybe you'll understand. For some reason, it's the first that comes to mind when I think about Brits.

youtu.be/mA6hMFZ-gx0

I didn't think you guys had it too this extent though. I thought that stuff was confined to the gay hazing shit you guys do in prep schools.

Nah, it is even worse outside of those posh schools as a lot of people just don't give a shit.

Nah, the Cornish are more related to other English groups than the Welsh.

>There was no single 'Celtic' genetic group. In fact the Celtic parts of the UK (Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and Cornwall) are among the most different from each other genetically. For example, the Cornish are much more similar genetically to other English groups than they are to the Welsh or the Scots.

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles

Interesting.

>do they look different from English people?

lmao what do you think this is, the year 867 or something? No matter where in the UK you're from you're going to look similar to eachother.

Public schools are better off in some ways as the staff are generally more interested in the students' lives.

Gypsies came around that year to Europe and still look different

Was she too white for "Britons" to handle?

Why can't yanks handle the banter?

Cornwall is whiter than Poland.

>stupid pole
I don't understand, is being called pole an insult? 'stupid pole' sounds strange, like 'stupid genious' or 'inferior masterrace'.
I would be totally delighted if anyone calls me a pole.

I went to a mixed public school and an all boys private school. The private school was a lot worse and violence was part of daily life. Red letter was a pretty standard lunch game

you're such a Pole

They bullied half the planet for centuries, what did you expect?

too much of a slavic cretin

I'm fairly sure she was brighter than most britons her age considering she was from Poland.
No wonder they bullied her.

>I'm fairly sure she was brighter than most britons her age considering she was from Poland.
Err, what? Poles are not exactly known for any intellectual prowess.

All the British data coming from UK about children of Polish immigrants living there suggests otherwise.

But that is wrong. Polish students require extra support in classes, and do worse than English students in subjects such as Maths and English due to their poor language skills even if they have a good grounding in Maths when they arrive, especially because they receive little to no reinforcement from their parents who also have low quality skills in English.

but seriously, who would feel offended being called a pole?

How does intellectual prowess and not speaking english natively correlate with each other?

Because it means that because Poles struggle with English they fail academically and will end up with shit jobs which means they have no prowess.

>evolve

Britons don't evolve, but rather devolve.

That's a wrong assumption. English is easy to learn, an eastern european emmigrating at the age of 9 should be perfectly fluent by the age of 16.
The "extra support" is to help them level with their british peers quicker not because they're dumber. Like I said it's quite the opposite, brits are quite dull people.

so those brit girls bullied her just because they were jealous of her?
how pathetic

>English is easy to learn, an eastern european emmigrating at the age of 9 should be perfectly fluent by the age of 16.
Except that is not what happens because of the factors I listed, most Polish children by the end of their time in education struggle with basic English, the other major issue is self-segregation as Poles and other Eastern Europeans form ghettos (Romanians are probably the worst for this) so don't actually use English outside of education.

But that wrong. It's widely known that Poles are some of dumbest people on the face of the Earth.

Fuck off.

Brits do anything to support Muslims and gays, but not Poles for some reason.

This
Its so fucking dumb

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-34995431
theguardian.com/society/2016/jun/29/incidents-of-anti-muslim-abuse-up-by-326-in-2015-says-tell-mama
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-muslim-racism-hate-crime-islamophobia-eu-referendum-leave-latest-a7106326.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/muslim-attacked-with-crowbar-while-driving-in-alleged-post-brexit-hate-crime-a3284446.html
ibtimes.co.uk/islamophobia-britain-muslim-woman-has-veil-ripped-off-racist-attack-outside-london-university-1548063

Not in the same way, no

We only do it with close mates

Retarded foreigners
BTFO
T
F
O

Everyone does, it's a normal part of childhood.

I believe that a little bit of bullying does kids good too.

people from cornwall and wales are ugly and fat imo. i am absolutely not surprised they bullied the best looking girl there because she a) reminded the brits of how ugly their people are and b) too good looking for ugly british "men".

reminder that inbred island people are ugly as sin.
look its this guy again. i like you.

pola~

pola~