HAHA LIKE OMG SHE IS SOOOOOOOO FUNNNYYY!

HAHA LIKE OMG SHE IS SOOOOOOOO FUNNNYYY!

damn poor Kanye has to deal with fucking shit baka

he has enough problems please dont edge him

stop talking like a fucking faggot

Someone help that unfortunate beached whale

I thought that was one picture with two women falling down. I was about to ask if that was Kanye's brother.

Why did Kanye v.2 step on that woman's fingers?

is amy schumer /ourgirl/?

baka desu senpai

No. Kanye is /ourguy/

Desu

Kanye embraced Trump, he's our token nigger now

He knows he can snap the necks of everyone in the picture

>implying Sup Forums hates black people

dorner is loved there

Kanye is right behind sheriff clarke on Sup Forums's list of alright niggers

Imagine being Kanye

This desu

>People think Kanye is an asshole
>Amy fatpig does this while Kanye is minding his business

Man fuck the media

Snyder DCEU kíno.

I don't get it, what's she doing? What is the joke she's attempting?

Kanye is what they were talking about when they said some people aren't ready to be unplugged from the Matrix

I also do not understand

It's funny because she made a joke about her rancid snatch before she pretended to fall, you misogynist. Women are funny, get over it

same, someone please explain

Women are funny get over it

He's still out there too.

Remember people giving Kayne shit over this?

I'd rather not.

I love how the security guy seems more amused by Darth Kanye reaction.

Kanye got OVER her

What a slut, post more

Nobody knows. Based Norm said it best:
>There’s a lady up onstage now and she’s saying the most unladylike things, quite shocking. The folks in the crowd are looking at each other, astonished. They can hardly believe what they’re hearing and I can tell that they don’t know what to do, so they decide to laugh.

Like this fucking faggot laughs at anything at all...

what did he mean by this?

was only a matter of time

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>“Kim and Kanye standing there, just owning it, just being short and important. And I think falling is the funniest thing, so I took a dive in front of them.”
Literally "women are funny, get over it"

Post what more?

I read this in is voice. I love it.

Not only are they funny, but they are currently FUNNIER than men. Amy Schumer being a prime example. Deal with it, sexist pigs.

Defend this, Sup Forums.

She got any noods yet?

That thought process. It doesn't make sense. She even manages to insult their height when they have no business even dealing with her and then she photo-BOMBS them for no reason other than "they look important"
Is that what jealousy feels like?

> = I wanted to steal the spotlight from people who are actually relevant

Careful NSFW

wtf I love Kanye now

What , is she begging for black cock now?

Also this one kinda. She's such a tease

In presence of a married man's wife no less

based kanye not giving a fuck

based norm telling it like it is

based one piece swimsuit making my dick hard

Alright i'll bite. What is she doing here?

wtf i like kanyet now

>"Hitler did nothing wrong."

best prez ever

Thanks senpai

I love how people turned on him and jim brown just because they had the "gall" to openly discuss problems in their community. The appropriate thing to do is simply make fun of trump on twitter no matter the topic.

Why are women aggressively unfunny?

Trying to be funny and failing miserably.

Kanye 2020

How hard?

I've often wondered if Kanye is just a public persona he puts on.
Its hard for me to imagine anyone actually being that far up thier own ass in real life.

>was only a matter of time

bitch has been getting plowed for years

I'M CUM

It's 2024 now.

I thought that for a long time, but listening to his SNL backstage rant that he didn't know was being recorded, he may actually be insane.

I honestly don't think it is.

You can see the progression in his music, if you listen chronologically from the first album to the newest

>Poor, but wants class and has dreams. Focus on material goods while also hoping for more spiritual/emotional support
>Making it, still mostly poor, higher focus on class/sex
>Finally really successful, more focus on material goods/class, finally very confident
>808's focused almost entirely on his feelings, the conflict between finally being high class and rich but not necessarily happy
>MBDTF the last of his sanity - high highs about his confidence and wealth, low lows.
>Since then, forgotten his emotional routes - focus on "artsy-ness", his confidence, money, and those he sees attacking him.
>Now, paranoid and insecurity propping up his glass confidence

Something switched inside him when he realized he got successul

It is a persona.
I've heard him speak out of character before and he's really pretty empathetic. Seemed really nice, too.
He's a smart guy; this is someone who was making tracks for Jay Z when he was like 23 or something. He totally transformed the world of pop music and acts as a window into the world of entertainment.
I think the concept of Kanye is really fascinating and speaks volumes about American culture and the way we perceive and consume entertainment.

>I think the concept of Kanye is really fascinating and speaks volumes about American culture and the way we perceive and consume entertainment.
Agreed. I think someone needs to write a book on this, actually.

I agree with the latter half of his statement, people are just kinda confused with her "antics" and just laugh. And she's made a career out of it.

But the first part is silly. "A lady acting unladylike". Phrases like this have been out of touch for almost a decade now, wtf is "unladylike"? Should she be talking about making pies and staying at home and not be vulgar?

>inb4 "ironic" sexist comments
>inb4 liberal shill

I love Kanye, but he was never poor, man. His father was a journalist and his mother was a professor.

fuuuuuuck she grew

Is that so? I never looked much into his life - I just went by his lyrics

Dropping to the ground so that paprazo can snap pics of Kanye and Kim.

Are you people retarded or something?

Wow just a couple of years ago I seen her underage shitposts on Sup Forums. seemed like yesterday

my african american compatriot

Yeah, he actually got a lot of criticism from other rappers for his earlier albums, making out as if he had it tough when really he had a pretty comfortable middle class upbringing

It's from his novel, it fits the style. Norm doesn't talk like this normally. Read his book.

tfw

your autism is painful

That doesn't totally change my perspective, and I still love his music, but I'm glad I know now anyway.

Thanks user.

that's probably the straw that broke Kanye's mental back.

What exactly is "the concept of Kanye"? Other than a good producer who became diddy on steroids and is somewhat delusional. I think there is more a concept around the Kardashians than there is around Kanye

>that smooth as fuck transition

BASED

Kanye is a shit rapper with some good beats. Why do you like him?

On the fly transition impressive
Still not as good as snoop dogs though
Was he on the bill Maher show? Somebody post that webm

I enjoy his style and flow much more than, say, J.Cole or modern trap artists. On top of that, his production is generally really great.

That said, my favorite rapper is still - and will always be - MF Doom

I thought 808's was just him crooning about breaking up with Amber Rose?

Based Norm

>poor kanye
top kek I like your slave mentality kid
hope you like your walmart job while kanye makes a million for 10 minutes of work

its not mens job to tell women what dignified feminine behaviour is, we can just tell what is not.

Just like women should shut up when it comes to the definition of manliness.

That dude looks nothing like Kanye.

She's a kike and is groveling so the higher up kikes will keep her in their network. Ever wonder how she's even popular despite being the least funniest person you've ever seen? Because the media kikes keep writing news stories about her. That's literally all their is to it.

>it's a Krager posts pic of black man which shows niggers in a good light
Fuck off nigger

>haha my uncle is a powerful United States Senator and I can literally do whatever I want and people will still write novel length blog posts praising me because they were told to

YOU SON OF A BITCH

He went through a manic psychosis dumbass. May still be going through it. It's pretty fuckin obvious. People like that often have delusions of grandeur.

submitting to a superior being

hillary would have fucked up the handshake and then try to do it over