What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

too short

We've all been her little tampons inside her

She's not drinking my cum.

Brandon

internet creeps sending her messages like this ones

In New Zealand CHVRCHES had technical problems and she was kind of awkwardly talking to the audience. Then she started making jokes about hobbits, it was pretty offensive

The better question is what the fuck is this boards problem and unhealthy obsession of her by SOME members of this community.

the reason she hates this community and "men" in general is because of the shit that you fucks (and one specific fuck) post about her.

yall need to respect women

You push every one away and you turn your trip back on.

i did not miss you

you're still an asshole. grimes > you.

it's just banter

bump

It's just teasing because these threads are lame and unmerited, and we're guys and she's hot.

like one user said, we just have to kiss her ass and be nice. no ones really done anything wrong.

>she will never ask you to wipe her after the shower and playfully order you to kiss her pale boyish butt cheek while you wipe her legs

Montie it's age old internet culture. You and I both know that.

What I meant is that she expects us to do that..no joking no nothing

are you implying that you're not gonna do it willingly if she tells you directly?

The words of few do not represent all. As an adult, she should understand this and not generalise, I myself am very offended and will be writing a letter to my local tabloid.

Nah, I'm saying She expects us to be nice and not say anything about her besides praising her or the music.

nigga answer my question, you won't kiss her cute little butt cheek if you got a chance?

she never would even look at these ridiculous manlets that live deep in their parents basement and stroke to the pictures of the waifus and want to see the bobs but are not even the guys who would meether