What's the best way to get rid of both Sup Forums and /r9k/ at the same time...

What's the best way to get rid of both Sup Forums and /r9k/ at the same time. It should be the first step before cleaning of the rest of the dust and turning Sup Forums into a music discussion board again.

t.

Did mommy neglect you too much? Did you miss her?

Like I said, I think Sup Forums should have their own rendition of a "Silent Game," but with words. Starting from today, we try and see how long we can go without mentioning the words n*-***e, s****y, c**k, or f****t. This will totally get Sup Forums out, because they would lose easily and would have to go back.

And I bleeped them out to reinforce my challenge.

Also, this is the best rock album of the 2000s.

>turning Sup Forums into a music discussion board again
It'll never happen.

well that didn't take long. rip this thread

>implying it was good to begin with

Someone told me I look like keanu once it was a very nice thing to say

Anyway just autofilter soy and they'll shut up.
Ban feel threads but those actually have some place in the board culture, this place has always had feel threads for years and music for this feel. When it gets too off topic just delete it. Sup Forums shit has no place though.

Sup Forums was good in 2011 but not later.

haven’t seen this one yet

>beard
>glasses
Man that's so insulting! I guarantee everyone you respond to with this picture looks like that! Kekistan for life! Praise kek!

t. buttmad balding bespectacled beard boy

Try migrating to reddit

but user, Sup Forums and reddit have the same userbase

indieheads will welcome you with open arms

there's nothing wrong with /r9k/, but Sup Forums can fuck off

Just post on reddit you fucking faggot

By getting rid of the Karl Marx dickriders,

Just ignore their posts

Soyposting is the chemotherapy this board needs. Normies are leaving in droves thanks to our efforts. Keep up the good work, lads. At this rate, we'll have Sup Forums taken back by the end of the year.

soyposting is the best meme because it never fails to make at least one person mad