GHIBLI IS BACK BITCHES

Sort of. From the guy who directed Marnie and Arriety:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4vF4LDRrpo

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-15/former-ghibli-staffers-studio-ponoc-unveils-mary-and-the-witch-flower-anime-film/.109925
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>It is Tib the black cat who leads Mary to the strange flower in the woods. When she discovers a little broomstick shortly afterwards, she is astonished to feel it jump in to action. Before she can gather her wits, it is whisking her over the treetops, above the clouds, and in to the grounds of Endor College, where: 'All Examinations Coached for by A Competent Staff of Fully-Qualified Witches.' Here she discovers evidence of a terrible experiment in transformation - deformed and mutant animals imprisoned in cages. In the moment after her broomstick takes off, she realises that Tib has been captured. Returning to the College the following day, she manages to free the animals, but not before the Head of the college, Miss Mumblechook, and her colleague, Doctor Dee, have seen her. Mary manages to flee ...but the evil pair are in hot pursuit!

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-15/former-ghibli-staffers-studio-ponoc-unveils-mary-and-the-witch-flower-anime-film/.109925

qt

Some people left Ghibli and made a new studio?

ghibli is bankrupt

Miyazaki is coming back out of retirement though.

she has ugly eyebrows

anime was good back around 1998 early 2000s when it was something different

It all generic garbage now and someone needs to do some studies because I think its legitimately giving people autism

This looks like it's trying really hard to be Kiki 2: The quest for Curly's Gold

So he can continue being a Luddite and dragging the company down?

Company needs to start messing around with CG pronto.

>leave ghibli and make a new studio
>your first film looks exactly like a ghibli film

What's the point

You say that now, but what if in 10 years their movies look like Disney's CG garbage?

CG sucks

miyazaki doesn't care, he's been training pupils to carry his legacy for decades now, ghibli for him is just the name of a studio, as long as the art lives on he doesn't care

>good animation
>little witch girl

I'm in.

I doubt any artist wants someone else to make works that are just copies of their material. Why else do you think he promoted that turtle movie that looked nothing like what Ghibli made before?

believe me, he doesn't care a bit

He doesn't care, but he certainly doesn't think this movie is going to carry his legacy or whatever the fuck.

They already have. It gave us Ronia which was an abomination of a show.

cheaper to produce, no stuck up cunts to shit all over your work, korean animators.

Bad CG sucks*

neck yourself friend

You do realize they have used CG since Mononoke, right? They just know how to blend it well so it doesn't look like shit.

t. disney

Same face

She looks like a grown up Ponyo

Guys, guys, what if Kiki and Ponyo had hot lesbian sex and made a child?

Anime was a mistake