BREXIT

I literally have no faith in you Brits to actually leave the EU. You've been cucked for far too long and will never make the right decision. Sure, polls say leave is slightly ahead, but when it comes time to vote, you won't do the right thing. Even if you miraculously pull it off, the EU will pull some shady tricks to ruin your economy and will offer to take you back, and you will go back. It's over.

Probably right but the traditional borders will cease eventually, it'll be fun to watch the tribal shit wars go on

I literally have no faith in you burgers to actually vote for Trump. You've been cucked for far too long and will never make the right decision. Sure, polls say Trump is slightly ahead, but when it comes time to vote, you won't do the right thing. Even if you miraculously pull it off, the jews will pull some shady tricks to ruin your economy and will offer to take Umbongo back, and you will suck his wife's bbc. It's over.

Why do you think anyone cares what an American thinks about Brexit?

Focus on your own country, fatso

Thats nice, how about you take five and calm down and enjoy a tasty burger? You must have worked up quite the sweat typing that out!

fuck off fat cunt.

EU is about to get BTFO

He's got you there OP.

Don't be a dickface, and support your fellow lads in memeing and hoping. Memes and hope are the only tools we have at our disposable that can actually make a difference. Let's not waste them.

>It's ANOTHER American think blah blah cucks blah blah

I hope you all aren't like this, absolutely cucked.

I'm pretty convinced he's a reddit user using a proxy anyway tbqhwyfamily

STAY STRONG LADS

IT IS HAPPENING

Nope, stay wins. Britcucks cucked forever

>Leave polls up
>Trump polls down

Brexit now has a higher chance than Trump being elected.

Stay Cucked burgers.

>Freedumbs siding with their kike masters
as expected

oh fuck, my fat sides

They better fucking leave, my shares are taking a massive downward hit at the moment. If it's all for nothing then I'm going to be mad at my Britbong bros

I literally have no faith in you Pajeets to actually poo in the loo. You've been shitting in the street for far too long and will never make the right decision. Sure, the WHO says it reduces disease and death, but when it comes time to poo, you won't do the right thing. Even if you miraculously make it to the toilet, Hinduism will pull some shady tricks to your mind and you'll worship it as a deity, and you will shit on the street. It's over.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IMPLYING YOU EVEN HAVE A SAY

Sorry Bongs, your vote is rigged and you aren't leaving.

Btfo:

We don't give a shit what you yank cunts think.
We are the most arrogant country ever. In history.
Also post proper teeth. (pic)

What's the matter? Did a refugee culturally enrich your gf last night?