Is this the best film of the year?

Is this the best film of the year?

tfw no elvis presley grand daughter gf

this movie was fucking terrible. like a bad spring breakers that lasts 3 hours for no reason

it's better than springbreakers, pleb.

no, but Rogue One is

just euthanize yourself

Rogue One was fine. Nothing more, nothing less

american honey is springbreakers with substance

some fine ass shit. you better believe it, brother.

>euthanize
>nize
>ze
>z
You only know one language use it correctly my fat friend

Is this movie good or just hypebeast reddit trash

>spring breakers has no substance
watch it again, pleb

it was way too long for no reason

best film of the year was either Hell or High Water or Neon Demon

>Guize we rote our (memo for later: we should really consider dropping that useless 'U' between the 'o' and 'r' to make this difficult word easier to spell) own dictionary! 'American' a REAL language now!

Lewl no

Codifying your misspellings doesn't change the fact that you're speaking English, it just means you're really committed to doing it poorly.

>film
>best of anything
next thing you're going to tell me, we're in the "golden age of television"

shove a torch up your ass you big british pussy, we empire now

It's fucking trash
www.nationalreview.com/article/440588/masterminds-movie-review

Yes, it is

Did anyone understand the ending thou?

Your fallen empire is an international punchline, a rat's nest of pasty-faced inbreds slowly fading into irrelevance, and immigrants from the territories you used to rule gradually conquering your land from the inside. Linguistic snobbery is the only weapon you have left, and it doesn't hurt at all.

it's a 10/10

WHAT MOVIE

i would say the most memorable movie of 2016

>3 hours for a modern road flick

star is fucking hot

Does she get naked?

why does her mouth remind me of Jason Mewes's rebuilt meth mouth? she'd be a solid 9/10 otherwise

>sei Student
>Bank hat mir Gebühren abgezogen für Konto

Das können die doch nicht einfach so machen?

WRONG THREAD
FUCK TABS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

what did you guys think about the tampon? personally i could have used some mucus on the end of it, but i'm all about realism

nazis not welcome

So, did they go to the Juggalo gathering and hire the actors or what?

are there any other movies in settings like this? white trash midwest america

Very boring to be honest. 3 hours of little story that is told. Characters are cardboard thin.
Save your time and money and watch something else.
To sum the story up, it's a few rejected or outcast kids selling magazines throughout the country. It's scamming with stupid stories to trick them into buying shit they don't want. Dull interactions between the characters.

Had a free ticket, otherwise I would have been ass blasted about it. Trailers didn't tell much or I got a wrong impression.

It's better to watch when you're stoned

stars upper lip grossed me the fuck out. had to turn it off

see

The music irritated me a lot because it goes from rap to country and back and forth. I mean, I guess a lot of white trash just listen to those two genres, but I'd rather they stuck with a rap soundtrack all the way through.

How does it feel knowing the majority of people use learn American and not englol?

Like a cucking?

No, she has a few sex scenes but no nudity

Not the best movie of the year but 8/10

Also
>that pool scene

This movie was a fucking waste. It had some great scenes that could have been tied together into a crime caper but it was just random and nonsensical. All action, no consequences. Also, who the fuck pays some nasty whore $1000 for her to watch you rub one out? He didn't even get his dick wet

Britan is literally irrelevant ever since America won WW2. Third world countries are more relevant than you. Get cucked.

>nazis not welcome
lol

Yes

No I don't think so.

It was certainly entertaining and probably has the best use of Pop-Rap I've seen ever, but the movie feels more like class tourism than a sincere marxist rallying cry, and the overuse of handheld wore me down over the excessive run-time.

why is it so green? why do so many movies do this? its fucking ugly

>next thing you're going to tell me, we're in the "golden age of television"
we aren't?

American Huney, dumb-dumb

Pic related is best pic.
Truly comfy.