$UICIDEBOY$

What does Sup Forums think about $uicideboy$? Opinions? Favorite albums/tracks?

underrated imo,

pontiac sunfire and magnolia are pretty dope

word, they've been getting a lot of attention lately though

they are some of my favorite rappers rn
radical suicide is amazing, most of their other releases seem inconsistent to me, but as a whole I really like them.
Obey the Walrus, Mount Sinai, Champion of Death, New Chains Same Shackles, and Antarctica are my favorite tracks by them

I like their southern rap influence, but for the most part they like to experiment and kind of got me listening to rap again.

Wish $crim would just go solo he is a million times better than ruby on their recent stuff

Almost all of their songs are bangers,except for most of the autotune songs, like tony hawks pro skater 4

bump

I preferred Scrim over Ruby for most of their early releases. But Ruby was a hundred times better than Scrim for the new Kill Yourself Sagas that came out this year.

Both are uninteresting and extremely repetitive though, I hope they evolve their sound in some way soon, because I'm really over their Memphis inspired beats.

i think eternal gray is their best work, compared to everything else besides the collab ep with pouya

bump

cringe

I think they fucking suck, my friends are obsessed with them and they sound like every other shitty hip hop outfit of today only a bit more edgy

underrated for what they are into

they have some very unique tracks!

I like them and listen to them quite frequently. My favorite song is Kill yourself pt.3

music for white spoiled teenagers who think they are thug just for smoke medicinal weed

just look at those fucking faggots
this is Korn tier shit

I mean that's just hip hop in general nowadays, but that still doesn't make it bad music. it just means a lot of people who do listen to it are that way.

They're great.

O Pana!, For the Last Time, My Flaws Burn Through My Skin Like Demonic Flames From Hell, Audubon

>but that still doesn't make it bad music
it doesn't necessarily, that's true, but suicideboys IS bad music

Kill Yourself Pt. III reminds me of darker days so I don't listen to them.

What makes you say that they're bad?