12 POINTS AFTER ORLANDO

>12 POINTS AFTER ORLANDO
12 POINTS AFTER ORLANDO
>12 POINTS AFTER ORLANDO
12 POINTS AFTER ORLANDO
>12 POINTS AFTER ORLANDO
12 POINTS AFTER ORLANDO
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

KEKEKEKEKE. Maybe more Americans view the attack in Orlando as evidence in needing more gun control, not less Muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5949.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First debate is 3 months away. I'm not worried. Keep posting though.

0.10 OF [CURRENCY: US DOLLAR] HAS BEEN DEPOSITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
///END MESSAGE///

Just leaving this here.

oh trump is down in the polls, there is no way he can win...sounds like i heard this story before

Her emails are being leaked soon so it won't matter.

Sunday morning, a young Muslim man who had sworn allegiance to ISIS fired a legally-purchased semiautomatic
assault rifle in an Orlando bar that had a lesbian and gay clientele. The shooter killed 49 people
and injured dozens of others, making it the worst mass shooting in U.S. history. A year from now, if a
situation similar to the Orlando shootings were to happen, there will be a different president in the White
House. Would you have more confidence in [Hillary Clinton] or [Donald Trump] to deal with it as
president? (Rotate candidate names. Based on interviews conducted June 13th; n=408. Margin of
error: ±4.9 percentage points.)
41 Hillary Clinton
45 Donald Trump
15 Not sure

guns don't have minds
muslims have a thing with killing gays

Lol. Trumptards thought this'll win them anti-Achmed points.

Stupid fucks, I swear

wow you wrote all of that and took a screenshot just to convince some morons on pol of an evil anti pol raid

But it did.

DAILY REMINDER: DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS. SAGE ALL THREADS.

Better safe, than sorry. Fag

You fucking idiot, polls take time there is no way that the Orlando attacks are taken into consideration in the latest polls.

NIGGERS ARE ANIMALS NOT PEOPLE

>HILLARY UP 12 NATIONALLY

huh, I wonder if there poll had any bias

>pic related

Fpbp. Can't wait to watch Shillary die of a stroke during the first debate.

The poll was taken before orlando retard

OP BTFO

also pic related

Do you honestly believe that even though people weren't influenced by all the other Muslim terrorist attacks, THIS attack is going to be the one to make people decide that enough is enough?

loosers

What exactly is this "1 post by this ID" meme I see all the time lately?

FUCK IDs are cancer, almost as bad as flags. I hope moot rots in hell for what he did to Sup Forums.

means the op hasn't responded

>Her emails are being leaked soon so it won't matter.
Trumpfags have gone full Berniebro and we're not even halfway through June.

They were influenced by the other attacks. After San Bernadino, and Trump's proposed Muslim ban, he went up in the polls.

He'll go up after this too. Wait for end of the week polls to drop.

Considering it's the biggest terror attack in the US since 9/11, it's pretty reasonable to expect that.

>all this disinfo

>polling 1000 of the 300 million people in your population

>1 post by this ID

ID's and FLAG'S are good things.

Shill posts a bait thread and leaves. Good threads slide.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson-5949.html
it's an outlier

Clinton is barely ahead at the moment

Shill threads everywhere these days. Where were you 3 weeks ago? Too suspicious.

>Trying to raid Sup Forums

when will the internet learn?

realy meks you think

A poll of 1k can be reasonably representative if you don't poll 60/40 D to R like some of these are.

In reality Hillary is up by a point or two nationally. It's anybody's ballgame.

good goy

>1 post by this ID

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

Or maybe these bastards are in the tank for this cunt.
Polls don't mean shit until you get close to the election.

when trump is higher you dont do such research right? that thing is being called delusional.

Tweak the demographics a bit, introduce some biasing questions like , and Hillary is probably only ahead within the MOE, maybe 5 points tops.

You deserve to be slowly tortured to death, dehumanized and humiliated until you are reduced to a mere animal. Then left to starve in the middle of fucking nowhere, to be eaten by fucking ants.

Go fuck yourself you liberal traitor scum.

>that moment you seizure out and fill your huggies