>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yRWp8FEVNmM&t=244
youtu.be/mUBvmh3SzN0?t=201
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for i want to buy a duo sonic

Why isn't there a general for keyboards/synth, or even just piano

I bought a guitar from Sweetwater and the sales agent assigned to me won’t stop calling or e-mailing me! Help!

I've got a new family member coming!

Good luck. I just asked for a catalog and they didn't leave me alone for 10 years.

make one dude

You can change your email preferences on the Sweetwater website. If you ask them to stop calling you the next time they call, they will.

Maybe I got lucky, the guy I've got leaves me alone.

>Sweetwater
do you have poor credit and can't get a sam ash card?

N-th for kikeson best brand, can't wait for those sweet guitars for the 2018 line coming out of the Nashville factory!!!

Is there a good resource to learn about pedals? I always used whatever my amp (Spider) had which is basically just reverb, tape delay, and flanger.

Pedals are expensive so is there a list of good ones? What about multieffects pedals? Someone on Craiglist near me is selling a Boss GT-6 for $150.

How do I get a low rumbling sound like this?
youtu.be/yRWp8FEVNmM&t=244
youtu.be/mUBvmh3SzN0?t=201

What? No! I like knowing how much the guitar I am buying weighs and they gave me a free PLEK job.

Its the same shit at the ens of the day.
>sweetwater shows pics with serial # of guitar you want and ships to you according to your shipping selection.
>sam ash shows you a guitar you want but they charge full price for the floor model and they may or may not end up having one in the stock room still in box(highly unlikely they will as the backroom stock is usually the most selling stuff like cheaper acoustics and squiers.) So they end up ordering you one from their warehouse or another store and were back at sweetwater square one.
Music stores like that are to try out guitars and gear but never to buy anything other than sameday necessities like picks or strings. Even thier capos are overpriced.

3:22 for the second video

2/10 i dont shill for gibson.
Try harder sammy

What guitar did you buy?

Is it possible to get a good sound via only virtual pedals or do software pedals suck?
I don't wanna build a pedalboard.

Theres only one way to find out. But you already knew that.

You can but it's not satisfying. It's like the difference between fucking a fleshlight and a real pussy

>not being known by name at sam ash
it's like you're not even famous, user.

Should I get a third delay, a third chorus, or a phaser?

"Third" meaning I have two already on board, not just in general owning them. Also two flangers and currently three different dirt boxes; want more pedals, not sure where to go next.

Are you trying to make him go virtual? These degenerates have never even seen a female nipple irl only in animes. These threads are 90% /r9k/ tier neets that shitpost in between fap sessions. Noticed how its only a select few that post thier real gear and all other images are meme images they downloaded

Fender American Pro Telecaster

Flanger

The necks on the new offset line are fucking atrocious.

Nice buy user. NOW POST THEM SWEETWATER PICS.

This is the ideal amp. You might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

If you like offsets the last thing you should be worried about is the neck shape. You have some deep underlying issues user. Get professional help.

but I already have two and I'm struggling to justify that desu

Phase would at least be a different flavor of wholsh, whereas another delay seems obvious and easy to find use for. Chorus would be purely indulgence bc i love chorus.

We all know you have a super secret room where you go in at midnight yo rub your limp dick against that sweet, beautiful broken headstock of an Ace signature Les Paul

You didn't say you already had two. In that case, buy a Miku

>being this wrong.
Imo a big con to combo amps is having to position them diagonally to sound best.
SUPERIOR OVERSIZED CAB REPORTING IN.

>implying

>using a string guide instead of staggered tuners
Ultrapleb.

I wish. Some dumbass boomer would still buy it for a few grand.
Dis you.
They put your ass to work in that car shop yet?

So I've got pic related coming in the mail soon.
Did I do good?

If you like it, no. I’d rather get an ESP LTD EC-400 in cherry, but those are getting harder to find and I use heavy effects.

>dude black lmao

>knockoff les paul
gross

>literal name "not_the_same_old_picture.jpg"
>literal is "the_same_old_picture.jpg"

clean your headstock

OMG JCMFAG900-Sempai, you take on these idiots in such a manly manner!!
Take me sempai!
Put that limp, floppy Gibson-Neck-like wiener inside me like a true dadrocker!

>floyd

>those wraps

Brap while u play dude

No, this is the old one

Imma do it when i change the strings. I blame it on my equally comfy strat shes been getting more attention recently

if it sounds good to you and feels good to you, ya did good and personally, I like the look of it

I can't stand this shit. Exact reason I avoid doing business with Sweetwater when I can help it. Fucking calling me and waking me up in the morning to make sure everything's okay with the strings and cables I ordered. FUCK

pls halp

Quit bass, learn guitar, a real instrument which involves more than just playing root notes.

Nothing to do but give it a Viking funeral.

what bass is that?

wtf

squier 77 jazz bass

was only a practice bass anyways, user.

And a great guitar that comes stock with EMGs and earvana compensated nut. A trusted workhorse whose sounds you can hear on such albums as The Fall of Troy (self-titled).

I was asking seriously. I think you should get a job and maybe the family business is a good place to start but maybe also a job a little away from home will do you good. All memes aside it will probably be great for your mental health and self esteem. Doesnt mean you have to stop shitposting but you should start looking out for you before you realize no one will want to or theyre already dead. Love yourself dude because no one else will be able to like how you can.

Get a new neck for it, buy new strings, and transfer the hardware from the old neck to the new neck.

>EMGs

They were good enough for Waylon

Your post would have been more convincing without that last line desu

>better than a led Paul in every way
You can immediately identify a beginner when they think similar body shape equals the exact same guitar

bloomfield using a duo sonic in studio the madcunt

these sound fine

but lets not talk about them here there is a lot of shills promoting their wares
fender shills mooer shills bugera shills

And for david gilmour

>dude im gonna shit talk something I've never even played
Join the "ibanez are only for shredders" crowd too while you're at it

>bugera shills
how do they even get paid?
bugeras just break down on the road.

fuck really

Fuck ibanez bitch.

Aren't bugeras the ones that spontaneously just into flame

those are splawn "amps".
bugeras just fall apart from transporting them too much.

Haha well memed friendo

Remember its a behringer company with its own factory. So chinks gonna chink. They make some decent sounding entry level tube amp clones tho while they last

>mfw the first bass I've ever played was an Ibanez
>mfw the first bass I ever owned has the same look and headstock angle is similar to an Ibanez

No the older models pre 2008 i believe would fucling start smoking. It would melt plastic too it was poor cable routing. Because chinks gonna chink.

F

They're fat as shit and feel like planks honestly. Fender has been very disappointing recently.

>halp
you literally went full help helper.

Any1 else

Of the brands of guitar you've used, what did you like or dislike? I'm going to buy my first guitar and I don't really have brand loyalty so it's an open canvas.

Get something you don't have dude

I'm partial to Dean (they do make other things than just metal guitars) and Fender.

Like:
Fender
Schecter
Epiphone
Gretch
Hofner
Jackson
Dean
Old Gibson
Martin
Taylor

Dislike:
New Gibson
Squier
First Act
Rogue

>BC Rich
I liked the sound they gave but their guitars are so goddamn ugly. It's not even the finish or anything, just the shapes. I was gifted a Mockingbird and it was legit but I looked like a fucking idiot playing Cream and John Denver on it.

>Epiphone
Into the fucking trash. Granted it was my first guitar and only $200 but the Les Paul Special whatever I got could not stay in tune and it sounded like shit.

>Fender
I like Stratocasters because they're no nonsense. Classic sound and feel. By far the most comfortable guitar in terms of handfeel/weight/etc but they're overpriced.

>Godin
Really nice guitars. Way underrated/undervalued. You get price appropriate pickups but the guitar bodies and necks are worth the price alone and are very high quality. My $400 Godin Session whatever destroys my MIA Strat in build quality.

>PRS
Overpriced trash. Their bodies are beautiful but if the cheapest guitar you offer is $1000 with chinkshit pickups, you know your company is trash.

jackson.
even the cheap ones are made pretty well and will stay in tune.

high end modern epiphone is good imo

damn that's disappointing. i'm going towards a fender guitar because i want a thin neck. my baby hands can't do a fat neck

LIKE WHAT THOUGH

I can't think of anything I want but I feel like I'm just not looking in the right places desu

thoughts on buying semi-broken rack effects so I can try to repair them and pretend to be kevin shields on the cheap?

ps suck my dick mods

Squier offers skinnier necks, and honestly their high end is equal to or better than the lower end Fenders.

Thinks PRS is trash, actually likes BC rich.
LUL

Which guitar scale should I learn next? Very good with pentatonic and blues, currently proficient with Major, Minor and Mixolydian. Any good jam tracks?

Fender Japan
Best fit and finish of any Fender instrument that I have ever owned. Has the crappy bottom truss rod adjustment requiring the neck to be removed. Pickups are decent

Fender USA
Good fit and finish, great pickups, a somewhat easier to adjust truss rod. Neck pocket could be tighter and neck needs to be shimmed for action lower than 2mm.

>scale should I learn next?
phrygian dominant.

good:
Gibson and Rickenbacker

bad:
BC Rich and PRS