Liturgical Year C, Cycle II

Today's Mass

Tuesday of the Eleventh week in Ordinary Time

Readings for Mass
First Reading: First Kings 21:17-29
Responsorial Psalm: Psalms 51:3-4, 5-6, 11, 16
Gospel: Matthew 5:43-48
Today's Rosary: The Sorrowful Mysteries

Discuss religion and politics or just shit post. All welcome.

>He Encourages the use of force against ISIS
businessinsider.com/pope-francis-endorses-use-of-force-against-isis-in-iraq-2014-8

>Pope Francis is against lukewarm "faith"
catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-off-the-cuff-to-priests-religious-indifference-makes-god-vomit-69700/

>The Pope is misquoted often
christianpost.com/buzzvine/7-times-pope-francis-was-misquoted-132679/

>The Pope Rebukes Communist Cross
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/bolivia/11729834/Pope-rebukes-Bolivias-President-Evo-Morales-for-gift-of-crucifix-mounted-on-hammer-and-sickle.html

>2016
>being religious

Is RCIA scary? I'm socially retarded and am so frightened by it. But I know I need to be baptised and to follow God. I feel that it is the most important thing for me in this life to do.

No its not bad. I had a pretty good experience with it. Most people thier are bit nervous. Once you go to a few meeting you'll get pretty comfortable with it

Silence you fucking heathen.
DEUS VULT.

Was born Lutheran so I'm not sure.

This, and don't worry about it. It's about deciding to give up your life to follow Christ, and about discerning God's will in your life. And it's a great learning experience of course! Good luck!

>current year meme

Reddit, get out

>Keep circulating the reading list

>everything i don't like is reddit

Well, you were part of the Holy Roman Empire once, show some respect dirty muslim

Yeah that's better but I just cannot agree with the pope since he became a muslim cocksucker

Too bad, we need a true leader

I'm waiting for the call to the crusades anyways, maybe one day...

Francis isn't going to live all that long. When he's gone, we'll be likely to have a much stronger Pope. Stay faithful, stay militant.

That's because leddit is a cesspool user. Get with the pogrom, or go back.

Why do believe an apocalyptic Jewish cult that was very heavily influenced by gnosticism and Greek paganism? Why do Christians even keep the Old Testament when they completely ignore everything in it?

reddit is the atheist haven where all things le supreme science are celebrated.

I want to update it with some more reading that I think is good. Not sure if I'll get aroudn to it for a few months tho.

Reddit fell for the Jewish Trick that is atheism.

These threads give me hope. I'm scared for the future but Christ said the gates of hell would not prevail against his holy church.

>Christian General

We'll outlast whatever comes. It's been worse in the past. When the Arian heresy was in full swing, only three bishops remained faithful, and the Church recovered.

You shouldn't use a lesbian butch dyke as an OP pic, OP.

paradise lost

Joan of Arc was a badass. 10/10 would venerate and ask for intercession

Based St. Nick to the rescue

Kill thineself

I don't know... it seems that they soften more and more.
I would not be surprised if a gay Pope rose from a stripper club

The Church stenches and it hurts to see it crippled by illegitimate states.

The Arian heresy was nothing like the plague we are suffering now. Furthermore, there was a strong secular Church at the time already

Since the fall of the French Monarchy all hopes are lost until the next Holy Crusade

Its really comforting to see a french catholic nowadays. Stay safe and God bless you man.

are there many catholics left in France?

Yes there is !
Hopefully I come from a very pious family and was baptized early and had my first communion at 8.

Although, I can relate that our dogmas aren't respected by the youth.
It is almost a sign of good behaviour to spit on the Church and our Lord.

It's saddening to see what the bourgeois did to Christianity, they torn it appart to fulfill their filthy goals since the 18th century and before that !
France is the crucible of Christianity hatred without any doubt

Even I had times of doubt during my teenage years, I was a convinced atheist and I regret my sins

I am seen as an outcast since I left the decadence in which I lived for so long

Same poster, different IDs.

This is why men like us are needed. Let's say you're right, and they do get softer still, well at some point the crisis will reach a point where a strong and faithful cleric will seize leadership and turn things around. It's going to take a few thousand men full of fire and zeal to storm the seminaries and oust these modernist heretics and lukewarm milksops. Those of us who aren't called to the priesthood must be like rocks, like granite statues in the image of Christ. We must learn the truth of history and teach it to all who will listen, and live as stalwart, uncompromising examples of Christian masculinity.

And if, God willing, Chistendom is restored during our lifetime to be stronger than even during the 12th century, we will have our Crusade...

I know that feel. Spent my whole life in relativism, decadence and lukewarmness until one day it was like god grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me awake

I would be glad to see that happen. But our world works very differently now, and I don't think there is even a thousand men ready to take back the church's pride.

False states would crush our movement without any difficulties, first of all it is needed to take power using a different way than direct assault.

The Church went from different levels of power through History, and had to compose with different kingdoms which pledged allegiance to the Papal States for instance

I mean, the Church itself cannot fight without vassals anyways

Well frater, I guarantee you there's a lot more of us than you suppose there are. Never fear, Our Lord will give us everything we need to bring souls to His Divine Mercy. Look at Poland, they are making themselves one of the first states to become vassals again.

The frog knows his shit. Any movement would need to be either very large or have some serious backing coming from somewhere if it is going to do anything drastic.

No question about it. We'll have to devote our whole lives to making it happen. It'll take a lot of us saying "here am I, Lord. Send me."

Good evening everybody

Then, I would be glad to meet them. There isn't a lot of true believers here in France. I left my homeland, Normandy, and I now live in the Cathar region of France and people are "far from God" as we say it.
Poland might be a great ally for the Church but it is still a false nation and it would be necessary to transform it to a true christian kingdom (as it would be necessary for each and every possible vassal)
Deus vult

Hopefully there will be both

I must leave, Godspeed fellow believers

Ah, Languedoc... well deserved was that Crusade. I come from Norman blood as well. Come to visit America if you can, you can find faithful Catholics in the right places. And yeah, Poland is on its way.

Goodnight, sleep well.

Also manpower and money. In all honesty, for a modern crusade we're probably looking at the establishment of a new military order, and potentially a crusader state, almost certainly with little direct backing from any or institution.

Is it haram is i like Jesus but not God? he sounds like some fascist fag

DEUS VULT

50 fags dead, society already looking better.

bergoglio is a Peronist and he will never change this

Traditionalism is well and good, but monarchies were a product of their time. We no longer need wealthy aristocratic leaders to be able to field heavy armor and weaponry, it can be done with standing armies. The nobility ruled because it served as the military class of the kingdom. Militaries have evolved, the ruling structure should reflect this.

I sense some sort of influence at work.

There is a greater enemy at work.

>2016
>being religious
Why is it that Doubting Tom gets to see Jesus walk on water and I don't?

>Jews
>promoting Christianity

wew lad

walking on water is a minor feat actually

maybe we will live to see the return of the king to france.