This is my first time actually properling posting in Sup Forums. Lets see what you guys are good for:

This is my first time actually properling posting in Sup Forums. Lets see what you guys are good for:
The European race and culture is under attack form outside and from within.
One of the foremost enemies from within is the cancerous left political spectrum embracing arab and muslim cuck and rape culture.

Help us defend the Vaterland und purge this great continent form the cancer that is left and green parties.
Lets start combatting the German Green Party who recently launched a campaing to prevent the proud Germans from showing love for the Vaterland and waving their national flag.

Spam their facebook an twitter:

#euro2016 #gruenejugend

facebook com/gruenejugend
twitter @gruene_jugend

>inb4 NYPA ;)

Help us out please. Knowledge of German not required.

Other urls found in this thread:

mdr.de/nachrichten/vermischtes/antifa-jagd-em-artikel-100.html
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpity bump

bump

Hast du es noch selber gemacht oder war es der andere user?

this is the flyer.

seems this is a "semi secret" document. spread this fyler so everyone knows whats up

war's noch selbst ;)

Irgendwie geht der forumübergreifende Verweis nicht?!

hat sich erledigt ;)

Hab es nochmal richtig gepostet.

Bump, actual quality content I've seen on poll since trump went mainstream

hmm.. für ne richtige raid seh ich schwarz.
Hat halt ausschließlich Bewandtnis für Deutschland.
Wahrscheinlich zu langweilig für nich deutschsprachige anons

die meisten wohl schon pennen, aber werde es jeden tag posten... was die abziehen ist nicht mehr zu ertragen

>Hat halt ausschließlich Bewandtnis für Deutschland.
Flüchtlinge sind überall Thema. In Europa regen sich viele drüber auf, in Amerika machen sich viele darüber lustig oder bedauern es.

>Wahrscheinlich zu langweilig für nich deutschsprachige anons
Wir müssten die Geschehnisse auf Twitter und die Reaktionen zumindest teilweise übersetzen und als Ergebnisse hier hochladen, z.B. als Bild.

Sauber !!

Lesson #1, if OP tries to bump xir own thread, it will not do anything.

ist doch super

und gibts derart gefühlt schon seit jahrzehnten, selbiges mit mercedes ringen

Lesson #2, its an english speaking imageboard, excepting Sup Forums so please post in English as those are our rules.

ist doch assig... vorallem was damals passiert ist: mdr.de/nachrichten/vermischtes/antifa-jagd-em-artikel-100.html können wohl nur auf frauen und kinder gehen

Come on, cut me some slack, this is my first thread on Sup Forums

shut the fuck up

Will do this.
We came from a German thread on Sup Forums and just continued with our conversation, also because there were no English speaking posters.

wenns spaß macht...
der finger heilt auch wieder

Are you the king of Sup Forums ? cut that condescending shit you fool !
If you'd be able to read, you would have noticed that my first post is entirely in English

A legitimate thread?
how long until it gets deleted

aber das herz ist für immer verletzt mein sohn

Sup Forums.org/rules

>11.06.2016 16:59 Ursula Briese
>Ich glaube die haben heutzutage nicht mehr alle beisammen,wird ja immer schlimmer mit den Ihren [...] Ideen. [Fäkalsprachliches entfernt - MDR.DE_Red.]

>The European race and culture
stopped right there

kek

Expecting Sup Forums to cut you any slack is a glaring sign that you need to lurk more

Go fuck yourself you 14-yo neckbeard cringelord.
Calls to raids are one of the few things that make Sup Forums worthwhile

Don't mind you guys speaking in the language of the most Based motherfucker in history.

Please continue.

/signed

eh, nothing special to translate here right now i guess..

thats the spirit ;)

How do most ppl not understand that we are in this together

Can anyone explain this flyer?
Punkte = points?

bumping with tits to keep this thread alive

What the hell does it say? I don't speak cuckold.
Well, I wanted to learn it years ago when I used to think you guys were cool but no more.

yes

So.. we have to make this a thing.

To the Germans: How about making some copy pasta text blocks or images wich we post, so the non German speaking users can spread some German things too?

How about you check those digits?

but I cannot speak or write Englsh in a dapper way

how can I contribute??

its says steal the fan article and trade them into crappy merchandise articles from the "grüne jugend"

basically it tells you to steal german flags an similar things (e.g. german football jerseys) and trade them in for coffee mugs and other useless crap

>Punkte = points?
Yep. They are giving out points for giving them fan-stuff.
Some even stole other people shirts and shit.

google translator:
We urge all football fans to leave no room for nationalist ideas ! For all the votes " EM " products get their points to it at selected " Green Youth " * Local chapters exchange for premiums can . # EURO2016

It is German... you have to write German...

gut, das kann ich etwas

Here is som copypasta for u guys, especially for those not speaking german. To be used in tweets for example using above mentioned hashtags etc.

"Die Grüne Jugend ist ein Krebsgeschwür des politischen Spektrums. Sie fordern friedlich Fans auf, kleinen unschuldigen Kindern ihre Deutschlandtrikots zu klauen und dafür grünes Propagandamaterial zu erhalten"

>dapper
>the Germans sees the twenties as a civilizational peak
>cf the Korean obsession with the fifties

That's fucking retarded, even the dumbest liberal cumshitter that is bold enough to steal a jersey would realize it's better to keep it or resell it than trade it for some fucking stupid, cheap rubber ducky made in China.

Ich hoffe doch.

haha nice
/props

But it works.
At first it was the idea of very radical left wing antifa idiots, now they want to promote it in the whole society

that is the reason why this needs to be ridiculed.
When has anything non-retarded ever come from a green or left party?!

I claerly remember a video posted by a based Kamerad about diese Gruene interviewed in Bruxelles.

GAS DIE GRUENE

>GAS DIE GRUENE

another copypasta the could be used ;)

I not even ... explanation?

I remember when Sup Forums raided the Green Party stream and they put up a green flag with a swastika, which generated even more trolling.

that sounds legit

what stream do you mean precisely?

gold :D

Catch somebody committing theft, and report them to the police.

It was years ago, I hope someone else remembers what I'm talking about. These Green cuckolds were triggered hard when Sup Forumsacks from literally around the world were pranking them.

they only come in groups and only steal from defenseless woman and children

Yeah isn't this illegal?

I would think that in cuckland even spreading documents that encouraged people to commit crime could be illegal.

If someone tried to steal my flag I'd shoot them in the head

The official main document doesn't encourage people to do so, but other people.
Also it did encourage people already.

everything is illegal to cucks, that's why they're cucks

is this considered arousing in germany?

only you can save the reich

hitl0r

bump

bumpity boooo

Wie ist denn Sup Forums noch nicht in Deutschland verboten? Wird nicht mehr lange dauern

Sucht euch mal nen privaten chatkanal ihr schwuletten
watt

a bump for you hans