Do foreigners like this show?

Do foreigners like this show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a6DZADiDm3s
youtu.be/A-iOIUmXYJo
youtu.be/uK0LRYRBRts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's secondary, sometimes goes too far with disgusting American shit-puke humor, sometimes funny. Shouldn't make a Homer ripoff though.

How is Russian dub? Does it sound nice?

it isnt so bad, you laugh every once in a while.

Griffins are overvoiced. Russian dub school is very stronk. Pro dub is great, we have respective actors for most Hollywood stars who always dub them. Even their voices are similar sometimes. We also have pirate dubs like lostfilm.tv who do most tv shows when they're airing and these guys are reallyy good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=a6DZADiDm3s

Too random for me

low class humour, nonsense and random thrown at your face all at once.

Mila Kunis should do the dub for Meg

Glad that foreigners also view this show as garbage. If you want a funny american animated show best to stick with Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Even American dad is better kek

>watching cartoons

The best episodes are often the ones with Stewie and Brian (the multiverse one was pretty good).
the thing I hate with that show are the goddamn pretentious jokes too focused on stuff i don't know from american television, even outdated 80's stuff nobody remember.
but my greatest problem with that show it's because this is really boring.

I don't care about violence or mean spirited characters, only bitches and autist complains about it, french people are also not shocked by this because it's part of ours natural humor of laughing about the suffering of others.

even in its early days it was mediocre. Now it's unwatchable

I like it. People complain about the storyline not making sense or cutaways being unrelated but I watch it for jokes, not high quality television. That said the humour is hit and miss. Some jokes can be good, such as the ones scrutinising Joe in social situations whereas others can be shit such as the more random humour.

I prefer my south park jokes

90% complete garbage.

It's become lame

Pic related was far better.

I love King of the Hill but I always wondered about its international appeal because sometimes things are alienating to Americans outside of Texas, let alone Europeans.

i agree it can be lame and gross at times but
don't you guys like the thinking grenades?

The only real inside joke there is why Boomhauer talks the way he does.

this
they are plebs

i keep seeing pics of this on the internet but i've never seen it
i'm pretty sure nobody knows this here, we have simpsons and south park and that's about it

Liked.

It was like 10 years ago this stopped being fun.

The only thing that used to be funny was the baby that is stolen and the dog, that it's a liberal douche (and I'm a liberal)

You should try and find it online. It was a 10/10 show.

athf is great but it is at its core very american too

The one on the right is a French Cadien named William Fontaine de La Tour Dauterive

King of the Hill is a good show if you actully want a showcase of American culture. Family guy is just shock value and crude jokes held together by a weak plot. Not that it can't be funny, but for foreigners i'd recommend King of the Hill.

What is it with cartoon subs being better than they have any right to be?

youtu.be/A-iOIUmXYJo

Family Guy are currently constantly broadcasted on the "happy hour" in MCM.

I don't like anime

>Aqua Teen Hunger Force
That ending made me sad. I identified with meatwad's future life too much
t. oldfag

>I want to be south park: the show
DILLION HARPER SHOULD KILL HIMSELF

I prefer American Dad

ISSO...

youtu.be/uK0LRYRBRts

American Dad has gone downhill, but the writing is top-notch compared to Family Guy. I think having Roger the Alien makes the witty satire write itself.

Real Americans watch American Dad.
Family Guy is export only trash.