Alright faggots, I need you to redpill me on assault weapons. I'm all for the right to bare arms...

Alright faggots, I need you to redpill me on assault weapons. I'm all for the right to bare arms, but what the actual fuck do you need an assault weapon for?

It appears that having them so accessible causes more problems than they are worth, but with all the shit Shillary has been pulling I'm not so sure I'm ready to say to disarm the entire fucking public.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4&list=RDtBVDdr3wqm4#t=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>all for the right to bare arms
>ban assault rifles cause its too much of a hastle
Nice b8

Nice b8

To defend yourself against gay democrat muslims that are the member of an international corporation that works for the DHS and would be working to enforcing any gun ban.

Yes really, do you see any of these dems clamoring to disarm the DHS and its stooges?

Tyrannical governments don't go away, we have a right to have assault weapons. Besides if assault weapons are banned then only the criminals and the potentiqal tyrannical governments) will have them. Or people will just move on to the next weapon to use and kill people with. If you propose any ban it might as well be on guns as a whole, which we know will never happen. More shootings happen with hand guns anyways, just these past few have been with assault weapons so it makes things look bad. When really the Ar-15 is semi-automatic anyways. Some say look at Sandy hook and the recent shooting and that we should ban Assault weapons, I say look at the recent shooting and Paris, we should ban Islam.

>hastle
Republiturds, everyone.

>7289146▶
Honestly if this isn't bait, i really like Jim Jefferies' rhetoric about this topic. He is extremely anti-gun (being an aussie and all) but he says that americans have one good excuse for not wanting to ban guns: They are cool and fun we like them and please dont take them away.

Around 80% of americans own guns, and how much of those commit mass shootings? less than 1%? Why punish the 99% for the 1%? Let them have their fun.

I have no idea why i tagged everyone else, probably by accident, i just wanted to tag OP

What the fuck does redpill mean here? Does it mean "tell me what to think" or "spoon feed me"??

Did you even consider going to /k/ for this?

this shit really needs to stop

>Does it mean "tell me what to think" or "spoon feed me"
Pretty much, yes. It literally means "I have no mind of my own, and poor decision-making skills, so I want Sup Forums (of all places) to tell me what to think."

Nice b8

>Claims to be redpill
>Calls AR-15 an assault rifle.
>Says we don't need
>Is cuck b8

But what are assault weapons actually used for, practically? You don't need an assault weapon to defend your home, am I wrong? And what is an assault weapon going to in a tyrannical government type scenario? The military is always going to have the upper hand any way.

Now we just have rifles that can mow down a crowd in 4 seconds accessible to a good amount of people who are mentally shot or drugged up on meth and we don't think anything bad is going to happen.

I get it, any gun can do it but the reason assault weapons get a bad rep is because its alot of people going down really fast, faster than your other guns.

You launched this step of the bait too fast, OP. Nice try

Well I imagine in a tyrannical government scenario not like they will have the whole army on their side, we would be able to form our own armies to attack. They wouldn't be stupid enough to turn on us as long as we have these guns available basically.

Right now we have two problems: 1. Mental health issues 2. Islam

It is obvious over time it is mental health that has become the issue and not guns. My uncle used to be able to take hsi rifle to school to get it polished in his woodshop class, but tiems have changed. so it is understandable why people would think it is bad to give out these guns, but we already have extensive background checks and everything. The criminals will get their hands on them, hell they could easily build one nowadays. Pretty sure Isis has plenty of tutorials on making Ak-47's. We never can predict when someone will turn bad and use the guns for killing, it is like we can't predict if this driver that gets their license will ever start driving irresponsibly and kill someone. A ban wouldn't help this. As I mentioned more killings are done with pistols anyways. Not worth taking away liberties because there is no trade off, no killings that are bound to happen will be prevented. Radical Islamic terrorists are on the rise too and you saw how gun control helped those in Paris

No, I basically got two actual responses and then a bunch of idiots hootin' and a hollerin' because they can't actually answer the fucking question.

I didn't say ban all guns. I said ban a specific type of gun.

You're all literally worse than reddit lol.

Hunting. Defense. Offense. Whatever we desire.

That AR you're so afraid of does the exact same thing with exact same function as a pre-WWII carbine that a lot of hunters use. My old carbine is MORE powerful than an AR, and can use the same ammunition, same 10 round clip. It was passed down for generations to me. Do you plan on taking that gun, too?

The only difference is that over time, especially in looks, the carbine has changed a little. It doesn't have a wood stock or a retro design, it looks like a modern carbine. You piss your pants when you see that AR, because "muh assault rifle". But its the same thing.

They aren't going away. Get over it senpai.

It would be nice if the enemies of America, domestic and around the globe, did not have assault weapons, but unfortunately they do. I mean, there's literally a country whose slogan is "Death to America" and they're getting nukes in 10 years, we made a deal for fucking oil.

The problem is an AR-15 is not that remarkable of a rifle. It's small-caliber semi-auto with a fair sized magazine. Most rifles that are not hunting rifles and many that are fit this description. Ban the AR-15 and you may as well just ban semi-auto which is most guns.

Given the fact that they're bringing more refugees in the country, I see your point. I think alot of the issues on the mental end as well has to do with just economic/educational decline...alot of parts of this country, especially in places like the south and the midwest, are just all fucked up and people are just more apt to lose it.

Yeah it is unfortunate but more shootings related and unrelated to Islam will continue happening. More people in this Country are living hopeless lives and have mental issues. There will continue being more Elliot Rodger type people. There is no doubt Trump's muslim ban will help the current situation with our messed up vetting process, and I know Trump is the best for helpng our country economic and education wise. Hopefully things take an upturn and people have mroe of a patriotic sense and have the desire to work more, more jobs rathe than encouraging hand outs will help that. There are many other factors that lead to our decline that I have not yet looked into, but I do hope things will start to go up.

>drugged up on meth
Get real. Those people don't own AR-15's because they would be too busy pawning them for more meth.

It doesn't matter how many how many bedwetting hoplophobes ask why we need them.

It doesn't matter how many unarmed Eurotrash peasants call us barbarians and uncivilized.

It doesn't matter how many neutered beta numale eunuchs call us small dicked hillbillies.

It doesn't matter how many deranged muzzies shoot up gay bars, be they homegrown or foreign.

It doesn't matter how many SSRI addled autistic r9k eurasian weirdos shoot up schools and libraries and movie theaters.

WE. WILL. NOT. RELINQUISH. OUR. ARMS.

Get it through your dense hoplophobe skulls.

From my cold, dead, motherfucking hands, gungrabbers.

I hope he has something good planned, I agree with a lot of his shit, actually, especially in terms of work ethic, but I hope he can do something good since a good number of our manufacturing jobs are not going to come back, period.

We only need a FN FGT.

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4&list=RDtBVDdr3wqm4#t=3

>I need you to redpill me on assault weapons
There's a type of rifle called an assault rifle. It was one of the first to be banned, long ago, but it sounds frightening, so anti-gunners made up a new class of things, that did not actually exist, called assault weapons, and started trying to ban them instead.

So far what they mean by it usually is 'a rifle with modern styling' but don't expect any consistency from these people they don't understand ANYTHING about firearms and don't care.

>I'm all for the right to bare arms
This is now a bare arms thread!