Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this division?

Is it time for the NFL to step in and do something about this division?

Other urls found in this thread:

patriots.com/news/2002/11/10/amazing-comeback-downs-bears-33-30
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Irsay
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, the patriots in the playoffs is ratings gold!

nah, im a jest fan, it'll just make it more satisfying when New England does get knocked off, whenever that is, maybe not this year, or the next, but one of these years and it'll all be worth it

The Patriots would top any division so might as well leave them there and stop those shitty teams from making it

put pats in AFC south :^)

Brady would have 1 ring at the most if he was in the AFC North. He'd be dead already.

>brady dies
>division becomes afc south

No, suck it up bitch.

Dolphins will make the playoffs this year pham

reminder that the jets beat the patriots in a playoff game AT gilette stadium

Ravens are the only other team to do that. Quit your bitching

Playoffs don't mean shit. The only win that matters in the whole season is the Super Bowl.

what kind of butthurt induced desperation makes you think the pats can only beat the steelers in the afc title game and somehow would lose in a divisional round? or that they wouldnt just outright bump the other teams out of the playoffs through record?

This

AFC North beats the ever living shit out of each other.

>People still sleeping on the Dolphins even after WE made playoffs last season without a Starting QB and just an entire injured team in general

>Eventually

But for real we need to answer the Jets question once and for all.

if they chimped out too hard belichick would sort it out in retaliation and rapelisburger and flacco would have zero rings.

I genuinely believe the NFL should step in and make the Patriots more fair. It's nothing personal, it's just about parity. The NFL shouldn't allow a GOAT coach and a GOAT QB to be on the same team, it's unfair to the rest of the league.

>Pats can't handle rough, grind it out, injury-prone football
Sad!

see

You know as well as I do the Dolphins aren't Super Bowl contenders. Bragging about making the playoffs is just bragging about being a loser.

Quit asking for the League to step in and create parity because you can't.

t. Browns fan

Pats have a better record against Pittsburgh than against Miami so I doubt it

It's their league, they can do whatever they want. They just won't because they know the Cheatriots and their inbred fans would raise too much of a stink.

And Belichick would just find new ways to cheat and win.

>DUDE JUST LET YOUR PLAYERS GET INJURED AND DONT DO ANYTHING BACK BECAUSE THE PATRIOTS WONT WIN SUPERBOWLS IN MY AUTISTIC FANTASY LAND LMAO

how is retaliating against dirty plays "not handling it?" thats exactly how you handle it

Relegate the Jest to the CFL if they fail to win 3 games this year. Give us Calgary.

That's not the point of this thread though.

Being this sour on the Patriots just isn't healthy

>dirty plays
Awww, someone knows their team can't handle the physicality of the AFC North

Not hard to do when you don't play Pittsburgh twice a year

Put the Dolphins in the South, Colts in the North, Ravens in the East

>muh rough and tumble AFC North

why do people always get mad at the jets sucking when the bills havent fucking made the playoffs since 1999 for fucks sake?

the jets even swept the bills last year

The Bills had 4 straight chances to get a Super Bowl win. They should've been dissolved as a franchise after that disgrace, be thankful they're even still playing

They can't do anything now. It would be too dumb, corrupt even, to change a division just because one team is doing too well. They need to be sneaky sneaky (sneaky rike pearr harbor) and change it after the Pats fall off.

>be Steelers fan
>see that 9-2 vs Pitt record

No way, I distinctly remember at least two games we beat Brady off the top of my head. Surely there were a couple more.

>look at records of past seasons

Holy shit. We fucking suck against Brady

Because it might be hard to see with this blurry as fuck image but the Patriots are 29-7 against the AFC North. Which is a better winning percentage than they have against the AFC East.

A big part of the problem is there aren't a lot of smart GM's or head coaches in the NFL right now and all the front offices want to see results immediately or they hit the reset button. Because the Pats are so good the Jets, Dolphins and Bills have become a revolving door of coaches, GMs and QBs because their owners don't give any of those factors enough time to develop. So you end up with these three other teams in a permanent state of transition, either they have a new QB, new HC or new GM most every year. They can't get any consistency, they can never build a team good enough to beat the Pats because they keep trying to catch lightning in a bottle over a two year period.

well playing the same defensive scheme against Brady every year despite it never working might be part of that

Hopefully the Jets Tank Job goes smoothly. If >we had a real qb during the 09-10 run then who knows.

Dolphins are the only one that can make things interesting the next few years and thats only if Gase is the real deal as a coach.

Never count on the razor cakes

I don't understand your logic here. What do you mean "handling" it? are you implying that the current AFC North teams don't hold each other accountable for dirty plays? or that the pats wouldnt just march down the field every game from free facemask and late hit calls? afc north isnt somehow massively different in the level of physicality, they are just poorly disciplined and commit stupid fouls.

I'd like to see Brady play 2 games a year in Lambeau and Soldier Field. His fragile bird bones would snap on a real football field.

You mean the pittsburgh that disappeared in the Championship game?

didn't Rodgers get BTFO when he played in Buffalo?

how will Brady ever survive against those rugged Bears teams?

also Brady is not as fragile as Rodgers he has been injured once in his career

Players know better than to treat Brady like any other QB. They'll get a penalty every time, or ejected.

Move the Bills up to Toronto so they can play in a real market

The dolphins made the fucking playoffs last year, what the fuck are you talking about? You act like the Jets didn't go to the 2009 and 2010 AFC Champ game.

Funny joke: During their careers Tom Brady's AFC East has had a better record than whatever division Peyton Manning was playing in, whether you include their team's records or not. Weird how HGH Manning's weak competition was never a meme, isn't it?

There's a misconception that before the idiot Kraft bought the Patriots they were perennial losers. Simply not true. Minus a 1 or 2 win season here or there they actually had an above .500 record over decades before Kraft stepped in. The problem was they happened to play in the same division as the all time winningest coach in NFL history, Shula. That happens. The Jets and Fins were literal powerhouses, combing for only a single sub-.500 season between them for Brady's 1st 5 years in the NFL (when he won the owl 3 times).

Fins won 10 games last year. Bill are .500 past 3 years despite having played the dynasty 6 times. We've had insane idiot Rex Ryan in the division for the past 8 season - his one goal in life is to beat Bill Belichick, and he wasn't without skills in this regard.

So just stop with your hater memes. Pats are great. Lying about the AFC East won't change that, faggot.

>team actually has been caught cheating more than once
>Hurr ur sour

>NFL
>not doing everything in their power to help the Patriots succeed while making it look like they're doing the opposite
The victim complex Patriots fans have built up for themselves is mind blowing.

Yeah you're better than people think but you have no shot because no QB so it doesn't matter anyway

The Bills WILL make it to the playoffs this year.

>doing everything in their power to help the Patriots succeed
like what

This is literally the dumbest, saltiest theory that has ever been concocted by bitter faggots.

Sure, whatever you say frogposter. Taking away a team's first round pick is how the league secretly helps them. Uh huh. Suspending their GOAT QB for 4 games over nothing, that's how the NFL is tipping the scales in the Pats favor. Yup. Your theory makes perfect sense.

GTFO dummy.

Team never cheated. Your sad Pokemon loser definition of "caught" must mean someone spotted a guy standing on the sideline in plain view of 80,000 people. The reason he wasn't hiding is because they Pats never used those tapes during the game - because they weren't stealing signals, moron.

"Caught." Shut the fuck up you gayest of gays.

If perpetuating Pokemon lies is your bad, why aren't you at Reddit?

Spygate only two legit wins sad

tbqh I actually thought before the season even began the suspension may actually play to the pats favor because it gave their 39 year old quarterback a month off to keep fresh.

Not that it was intended to help the pats, but it ended up benefiting them anyways.

>slaps on the wrist both times for cheating
>destroying evidence
>awarding historically easy schedule afterwards
>changing QB rules to protect Brady from injury
You have to be fucking retarded if you don't think the NFL wants Brady and Patriots to succeed for the last 16 years. Oh right, I'm talking to Patriots fans.

Oh noes, I'm gettin trolled by a girl from Reddit. Suddenly having the greatest dynasty in NFL doesn't mean anything to me!

hahahahahaha pokemons

About 10 teams need to be deleted. There's too much trash nowadays

>>slaps on the wrist both times for cheating

Hey reddit fag, did you know the Jets kicker was caught deflating a ball on the sideline of a Pats games and all that happened was an equipment guy got a small fine?

Be less gay and pathetic.

Don't forget this gem:

patriots.com/news/2002/11/10/amazing-comeback-downs-bears-33-30

Fat D Lineman picked off Brady and instead of just falling to the ground and sealing the victory he tried to make sports center and Brady stripped him and got the 1st down. Tom's greatest play ever!

I remembered that wrong. Guy tried to run instead of going down for the win, but never secured it and Brady was able to strip it for an incompletion.

The QB rules were changed by JIM IRSAY drugged out owner of the COLTS in order to protect Peyton Manning. Jim was the one on the competition committee who put forth the rule changes after Manning and the Colts kept getting their shit pushed in by Ty Law, Rodney Harrison and the Pats who were a much stronger defensive team.

That shit about the Patriots being somehow responsible is a myth perpetrated by dumbass flyover state hicks who want to live in this fantasy that country boy Peyton was some fucking paragon of virtue and those big bad New England liberuls are messin up good ol fashioned football!

>Irsay's most notable contributions to NFL operations have come through petitioning the commissioner to institute rule changes and penalties. After a playoff loss to the New England Patriots in 2003 in which Peyton Manning threw four interceptions, Irsay petitioned the NFL Competition Committee, a committee that included Indianapolis Colts president Bill Polian to make rules on pass interference stricter. Likewise Irsay and Bill Polian advocated rule changes that would lower the threshold for what constitutes a "roughing the passer" penalty. Such advocacy was considered controversial given Polian's role on the committee and the perception that the rules would disproportionately favor the Indianapolis Colts in relation to the league's other member clubs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Irsay

Not a real flag. Not a valid thought. Only real flags have real thoughts.

Nam 1 time a player was ejected for hitting him, faggot.

This

>he says before he realizes that my Mom was born after his team's last owl win

Nothing will change till every team in the league stops considering it an honor to lose to new England and the greatest qb to ever live or throw a football*

The bears are a laughing stock joke of an organization. Nobody meant the bears.

nothing hurts me anymore patfag

im impervious, ive seen the pats win 5 titles and my team win none. You can win another one this year and so what? I've dealt with it before.

I have nothing to lose but everything to gain

Stop Giselle tom wouldn't like this

>when gang green sees 6

Brady's already the GOAT

if he wins another ring so be it, nothing changed

>Dolphins making the playoffs TWO years in a row

Oh fuck me this is arousing

what is this from

>Wild card spot in a historically weak conference, with wins from a historically weak division
>Still get shit on by the stoolers in an unwatchable one and done game
>Something to be proud of
top kek

Wow it's like having the GOAT coach and QB with an incredibly competent FO that all work together lock-step means insane dominance

woah

And an underrated defense

>This is what stoolers fans actually believe

>I'd like to see Brady play in Soldier Field
>Nobody meant the Bears
what did he mean by this?

No way man, someone must be CHEATING!!!

every team cheats brah, even the bad ones

I don't know why fans can't at least be honest and accept it. Doesn't make your rings mean any less.

>historically weak division
love this meme
afc east had a better record than most other divisions last year, and it does most years too.

>Phins have given Brady the most losses

"the americans"
a tv show on fx

Brady has a higher winning % against the teams of the AFC North, including post season, than he does against the rest of the NFL.

The funny thing is? Ignoring that fact and saying the dumb thing you said is exactly what everyone expects fans of your dumb ass teams to say.

>I have nothing to lose but everything to gain

Stamp this on your forehead and post selfie, please.

What do you mean without a starting QB? The guy who has been your starter for 5 seasons went 8-5 last year. He may not be 'Ino, but the Fins are better off than most teams at that position.

Is it really going to be satisfying if it happens in 15 years after a mediocre jest rebuild and Brady/Belichek's retirement?

>somehow the only losing record is to the Broncos who were trash for 99% of Brady's career

Been said before for awhile now but
>move Ravens to the east
>Colts to the north
>Dolphins to the south
Mainly because it makes much more geographical sense but, even though the Dolphins have gotten better recently, also having the added benefit of shaking up the competitive balance of the divisions

>perennial 8-8s are powerhouses now
Kek

Broncos only have been awful like 1 year in Brady's career. Due to how scheduling works and the Patriots always winning their division they were much much more likely to play the Broncos when they were good than an 8-8 tier team

Was the Red Sox championship satisfying even though Babe Ruth had been dead for like 50 years?

>this play secured the Owl run

NFL will never realign divisions because muh rivalries

where can I put money on the Pats winning the division?

Easy money

Doesn't matter what division you put them in, once Brady figures out the opposing defense the Patriots will win 80% of the time.

Some teams just roll over, tho.

>somehow the only losing record is to the Broncos who were trash for 99% of Brady's career

The only time the Broncos beat Brady when they didn't finish the season with a winning record was 2009 (Josh McDaniels coaching), when they started the season 6-0, but finished 8-8. In fact, they've had only 2 losing seasons in the 17 seasons Brady has been in the NFL.

But fantastic meaningless statement, nonetheless.

No, not really, maybe if you're an inbred Bawston swine. The entertaining part was the unprecedented ALCS implosion of the GOAT Yankees team that looked like it was finally going to not get embarrassed by a shit tier literally who team like the last few seasons. After the ALCS and the demise of the Yankees I stopped watching baseball for '04.

Yeah but the AFCW was as shitty as they come for at least 10 of the last 17 years.
>implying chorgers 14-2 fluke season