How would you stop the zombies in this movie?

How would you stop the zombies in this movie?

Electricity seems to work but they got lucky when they discovered that, the most likely option is we all get fucked.

stock up on supplies and hide out. Either Summer comes and fries them into scrambled eggs, or Winter comes and freezes them into popsicles

Either way no "zombie apocalypse" would last very long

Send more paramedics

They are canonically weak against electricity

The only thing that can stop them is lots of acid or fire. Not counting 2 & 3, which had electricity and those freezing bullet things.

Where did that happen?

The second movie.

Second movie, you did not watch it?

you mean part 2?

Thats the one.

This.

Weather is a key factor, hell didn't that game theory dude do a video for walking dead that the zombies are close to melting?

I didn't think anyone watched that one

Is it good?

its basically a remake of the original. the fat maincharacter even says something along the lines of "havent we did this once before"

Not as good as the first but pisses over the others that follow, well worth a watch if you enjoyed the first one.

Build a wall.

Find trash and let her eat me

>Fire

:^) Did you not see what happened at the very fucking start of the movie?

Same with acid I'd reckon.

Realistically a zombie apocalypse wouldn't even last half a season, shit it wouldn't last a single day. The body post-mortem becomes literally useless, the worse they'd be able to do is shamble around in place while they get incinerated by a pest control squad.

Even if we go with the 28 days later scenario, the human body quickly deteriorates if not given proper maintenance. Human beings are resistant as fuck but there's limits to that. Dehydration will be one of the key factors to severely crippling and destroying any infected lifeforms.

208mm atomic artillery shell

WATCH YOUR TONGUE BOY IF YOU LIKE THIS JOB

Steal a dump truck/snow plow and run them over.