twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=fW2YU3ce-_Y

Hitler should have won

earl y

You just know some weird kid is gonna get a fetish from that

Haha do you think theo is embarassed when he farts in front of dave

just asking for a friend haha

And what do you think theo's farts smell like? haha

This is worse than that disgusting Furry or Diaper fetishes.

>pic related

There's no such a thing like 'Cancer Kino', those words mean pretty much the same.

Trying to remind myself it's a movie for small children

Jonathan Richman wrote that. Believe it or not, the same guy who did this, did that.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_jRDVStzOY

No, small children enjoy friendly classic Disney movies or Pixar movies.

This is degeneracy

I keep thinking this is a commercial for Pizza Hut but then I realize who would sell food through body functions?

Also how does one shit on pizza, Christmas, Alvin and the Chipmunks and the career of Jason Lee in one fell swoop like that? That's Amy Pascal levels there.

WHAT KINDA SICK PEDO SHIT ARE THEY PUSHING. FUCK YOU D.C, FUCK YOU HOLLYWOOD. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hanging out with longtime childhood friend, our relationship has become more distant as his now wife was keeping him busy with her and real life shit. Realize things are becoming akward as im taking time away from him and having less fun around him as he is a stressed out former shell of himself.

They pick movies from red box or some shit. Shes end up having us watch 1st alvin and the chipmunks and the Squeekuel in succession. He has 3 kids with her now fucking christ man. Only very rarely talk to his brothers.

I dont go to the cinemas anymore unless its a special occasion and a family member wants to see it. Everything today is super hero bullshit or #coalburner the flick.

wew
Captcha was pizza

fuck that

Sucks don't it.

youtube.com/watch?v=0fZVA9TPwj8

a classic

The fucking Chipmunks thing is based on a joke that voices sound funny when moved up about three octaves.

That's it.

THAT'S THE JOKE AND IT NEVER STOPS.

You know there's a whole lot of debate regarding good and evil and what it is that causes a man to go from wanting to live in society and wanting to commit genocide. I think the Alvin and the chipmunk movies bring humans on step closer to genocide.

My brain still refuses to accept this as legitimate. What an absolutely baffling scene.

>Viral Video

>the state of lason lee
poor fucker

I won't lie but the "This is Canada?" line and when Jackman turns to the camera breaking fourth wall emersion it gets me everytime.

what about the end of this trailer?
youtu.be/AtC1P6eGLjY

I'd fucking shoot myself if my brother's wife forced me to watch Redboxed AATC movies. She was probably trolling you and you should've told your friend to man up.

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=JLFn_wD2B8I

youtube.com/watch?v=A3Eb0lfjyv0

I guarantee that this will become a Rocky Horror-esque cult classic in years to come and people will go to midnight showings of Pan dressed as Blackbeard singing along to Nirvana and Ramones

I unironically like this

Only saving grace from that movie was John Waters cameo and Alvin mentioning he's seen Pink Flamingos

That's not that bad

To be fair it was funny back in 1825 when The Chipmunks were first invented and people had less options for entertainment.

Ok but it's pretty impressive that they got Mike Myers to appear two times in the same scene at the same time.

The human race was a mistake.

The truly depressing thing about this is there is a significant amount of ADULTS who find this hilarious.

Normies are autistic as fuck when you think about it.

This movie is kirno.

>this is what *BRAAAAAAAAAAP* fags fap to

I'm guessing more than one person has masturbated to this.

This was good

still better than mcu

Reminder that Cat In The Hat was how the studio punished Myers for failing to deliver a Dieter script.

this is kino

this is the point i tipped my popcorn onto the ground, poured my drink all over the applauding couple in front of me and walked out

youtube.com/watch?v=t808e5BMyI8

there are also an alarming number of adults who are on severe anit-depressants
coincidence?

i thought he really gave it all in the movie, didn't seem like he was coasting.

I popped a boner.

youtube.com/watch?v=jIp1I5Atr3Q

His little sister and brother would watch it too. But I had to play along there was nothing else to do.

The music makes sense in the scene. It's a little bizarre, out of place, and is intended to make the audience a tad uncomfortable with Walt.

it was okay till he fucking opened his mouth

I have never in my entire life understood the appeal of Alvin and the Chipmunks but this is by far the weirdest, most vile mainstream cartoon I've ever seen.

Our race deserves to be wiped out. Skynet fucking when?

Why does this slightly turn me on

I remember being at theaters when it was released and the line was full of beaners and their kids

>tfw watched this so many times with my daughter, I've become desensitised and see nothing wrong with it anymore

Is your daughter hot?

every day we drift further from god's light

I watched this two times. Why?

Is it bad that I want to stick my dick inside this chipmunk?

>tfw from cheshire
>all people know about my home is either this retarded cat or the other less retarded cat
>and then they go and top it off by mispronouncing the name

yes.

do not bring this up to your family or friends. talking about it on the internet is fine however.

What's scarier is the people on YouTube that "chipmunkify" songs. I blame David Cross.

youtube.com/watch?v=XTPgQxYQ8ZI

>from cheshire

isn't that where the chestire cat is from?

no one knows where it came from, the cat has existed in british mythology for ages and lewis carroll never wrote down where he got the inspiration for his version of the cheshire cat.

>where he got the inspiration for his version of the cheshire cat.
opium

My brother and I go back to this movie every once in a while mostly for this scene

I think it's funny

the comments are already full of perverts

is that hannibal?

yes some of his standup is okay

>40 cheese pizzas
WHAT THE FUCK

probably

Some vile part of me wants to borderline torture the green one.

I bet mommy and daddy are very happy.

Do you think they had to pay him twice?

its a copypasta fuckwit

What Sega Genesis game is this?

>you will live to see the pissbag become a appropriate metaphor for western civilization

He's doing better now, he's got a small role in We Bare Bears where he plays a Sasquatch that even in concept is way less embarrassing than anything in those 4 films

>High on heroin Kurt Cobain saw this in a vision of the future and immediately killed himself

*pizza toots*

This was made by someone with a secret furry fart fetish, no fucking way it was even concieved otherwise.

Was it catkino?

All of this really makes me think: Do kids have a fetish for seeing weird cross overs of anything that seems cool in their own minds? Like rap songs sung by Minecraft characters or really old songs making their ways into shitty remakes of great stories?

EEZ THECE
KANYDA

It probably stems from the same enjoyment we get in seeing memes play out in real life.

This fucking movie is like one big joke, I swear to christ they legit used the Adobe After Effects fairy dust effect in the crucial scene in the end of the film

Also, ripping off the alien natives from A Trip to the Moon, why I don't know.

This looked really badass in the mind of SOMEONE, I can tell.

I don't know why the crowd is bobbing to the song hopelessly out-of-synch though, nor why it sounds like a small classroom of people faking a crowd cheer rather than 2 million people in a valley

I'm laughing at the fact that the person who wrote this scene probably thought it was totally badass.

This is a good movie though

came here to post this.

Truly awful

>Cringe
Nigga this is pure cinema

Oh how the mighty have fallen

youtube.com/watch?v=H0kscrWF7nA