How long have you guys been here
>2011

That depends who you ask

dumb frogposter

Since late 2009, 8 fucking years and I still come back here daily

>as long as Barry I think

based

Sup Forums?
Since 2010 (started browsing when I was 13).
Sup Forums?
2012 was about the time I became a regular poster.
Before that I mained
>/x/

mid 2012
i used to argue a lot with lazare
rip tho

regular from late 2012-mid 2014, sporadically since then when i have dips in my social life

Just two weeks haha. Already want to fucking leave.

Oh shit me two

most likely since 2003 or 2004. Used to get linked to Sup Forums by posters a lot during the music message boards/livejournal days. Just recently starting posting on here maybe 2 years ago.

2009. I'm now 26 and feel way to fucking old for this place.

freshman year of high school 2009

[spoiler]I learned about Sup Forums from gaia in 2008[/spoiler]

>this site
>this board
like 2014 or '15

You are never too old to internet.
Remember that lad.

2008 I think.

Anyone else old enough to remember the Dial Soap spam on Sup Forums? Then the spamming of that image from Clockwork Orange, the guy with his eyes held open in a chair, in various shades.

I remember a time when Sup Forums had literally zero rap discussion, then Tyler being a meme, then Kanye and now it seems to dominate the board.

>this board
Only started frequenting here last year

>this site
2006. I wish every day I wasn't drawn back here.

I remember that, early 2009 I think. There was a lot of weird spam pre-captcha, remember that one photo of that chubby ginger girl from Suicide Girls? And those jpgs with hidden executables that turned your pc into a botnet?

Dude, I'm 35 and used to post on a Studio Ghibli message board and got linked here by a mod that ran the forum. I remember when Sup Forums WAS AN ANIME ONLY BOARD. :)

Like 2005 or something?

Thank pitchfork

Yep, that and people using .jpgs to mask small .rar archives of illegal stuff which you could open on renaming the file.

I might be getting my wires crossed but weren't those "post sinks" threads basically sharethreads for that kind of thing?

i've been lurking Sup Forums since 2007. we're so far gone now

I remember in the mid 2000s people on forums and myspace saying that imageboards were for 4 year olds who couldn't read or type. My have times changed.

To quote Slow Cooked Ham (Adam) of the Strokes message board,

"Drunk posting. Holy shit. Must do more of this." (Some point in 2004)

Lad, if you are reading and found your way here. I miss you. You are still one of my favorite posters of all time.

same :^)

i jumped from Sup Forums to 2 boards at once back in 2010
>/fa/
>Sup Forums

around 2012 when Death Grips were blowing up cause of TMS and there were feels threads every fucking hour

That's what I assumed sink threads were for too, but I think a majority of them were just troll threads. Like fingerbox threads

you don't just leave

the ride never ends

2011. Glad I found this site as an underage because it educated me on the concept of NEEThood. Now I spend 12 hours a day here after graduating highschool two years ago.

Wow I totally forgot about Lazare

late 2016

Since 2006, but intermittently

The sharethreads keep me coming back :)

2012, right around the time Centipede Hz leaked.

decade-ish. I fondly remember early "we're experts" days but I've been struggling to dredge up that crufty old meme. Even back then the elites knew that Steven Stapleton wore his top-hat in that one picture.

same

2006. I'll be 30 next week.

Yet I'm still here arguing with high school teenagers.

One of the main things that draws me back to Sup Forums is that its easy to post here, and you get replies back very quickly

member toolcop

Same
Have you listened to NMH yet?

2013. I have been on Sup Forums since 2011.

Same

>mfw i can't remember why or when i started browsing this shithole

I started posting on Sup Forums at the age of 8 and Sup Forums since 2009.

A couple months, still listening to Sup Forumscore

Don't be rude -.-

i want out

>implying newfags get this

Since the summer of 2014 I think

2010 probably. but I wasn't active for many years in between then and now

Christmas 2008. Almost ten years! Ten...long...years...

I miss CLT

>that pic
fuck this gay world

2009 during the MPP hysteria

I don't even remember what year it was, but it was a few months before you know who a.k.a tripfag who shall not be named

Worst decision of my life.

been daily for a year now. will i ever grow out of this place, oldfags?

this

i started lurking in '09!!!!!!!!!!
now im 21

june of 2017

2009 sadly

I've browsed various boards on this godforsaken website since 2012 but only got here late last year
I'm pretty sure this is the one I'm going to be stuck on