Emma Stone: did a PowerPoint called Project Hollywood at 14

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2392226/emma-stone-was-so-desperate-to-be-star-she-did-a-powerpoint-called-project-hollywood-at-14/

>Leading lady Emma Stone was ‘so desperate to be movie star she did a PowerPoint called Project Hollywood at 14’

>STEELING herself to make the pitch of her life, Emma Stone confidently stood in front of the intimidating audience and began her thoroughly researched PowerPoint presentation. So convincing was the young actress that her seemingly outlandish “Project Hollywood” proposal was immediately rubber-stamped and set into motion.

So she's a dedicated turbo-autist. Is she, dare I say, /ourgal/?

Literally herpes.

meme

you don't do a PowerPoint

Is the choker to cover the Adam's Apple?

Literally /ourfrog/

Watson plebs blown the fuck out

I "met" her once at a grocery store in Arizona.

She was in the snack aisle with another woman (older) and I was going down the same aisle and she smiled and waved at me and I was so stoned I was like who the fuck is this girl waving at me.

She was checking out in front of me afterwards and the cashier and the bagger girl were freaking out. I was oblivious until they were out the door when the cashier told me who it was.

Damn

Huh?

>she smiled and waved
That fucking up herself bitch

"Oh everyone know who I am I will make his day with this"

Cunt

huh huh huh?

It was probably a "yes i see you too please stop staring at me like a retard" kind of wave.

normies do autistic shit all the time you autist

>ywn be really stoned in a supermarket zoning out while unwittingly staring at emma stone until she waves at you and you have no idea who she is

I wanna ago see LaLa but am literally afraid of crying throughout.

Literally /ourass/

>I "met" her once at a grocery store
was there any electrical infetterence?

>desperate
that's code.

> Scottsdale rich trash

I've been waiting for a reason to hate her and the Sun delivers

>being a misogynist

>tfw no domm emma

There can be little doubt she brutally whored herself out repeatedly and at the slightest encouragement to make it now, right?

wrong

I don't think that's even a word

PowerPoint what? Presentation?

duh

>STEELING herself to make the pitch of her life, Emma Stone confidently stood in front of the intimidating audience and began her thoroughly researched PowerPoint presentation.

Said intimidating audience was her parents. Not a shit-ton of suits.

With 14 I dream about making a movie who won the Oscars next year at Best Picture, Best Director, Best Screenplay, Best Editing and Best Secondary Actor, all of them gave to me and becoming the most person awarded in the same year.

Worst thing is that It was style based like "Go" by Doug Liman, better know if you remember the earlier zombie-simpson episode "Trilogy of Error"

I miss my autistic dreams, at least I had ambition ;_______________________;

>emily stone will never rape you with a big black strap-on and then then introduce you to her black stud boyfriend and have sex with him in front of me

>walking around one morning
>see some girl walking towards me
>fuck, I think I know her, but I'm not sure from what
>as she comes closer I'm 100% sure I know her
>we already locked eyes from a distance so I can't pretend not to see her
>definitely can't remember her name
>can't remember if she's an old colleague or classmate or something
>maybe I talked to her at a party
>maybe she's a friend's ex
>hope she doesn't say "hi user" and I'll be obliged to say her name back and maybe make small talk and sperg out even more than I'm already sperging out in my head
>fuck it, I'm just going to quickly say "hi" while walking past her and then hopefully never see her again
>she's just a few feet away from me
>we lock eyes again like I expected
>"h-hi"
>she smiles at me
>"oh hey!"
>we both keep walking
>smooth.jpg
>few hours later
>see some poster
>the cringe settles in
>recognize the face on the poster
>I just accidentally said hi to Jennifer Lawrence