>Nia made him give the dog away
>Thought someone broke into the house
>Admits his first thought was "if they kill her they'll pin it on me."

Bill is fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ja7xiqcJvN0
billburr.libsyn.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's too late for him to go postal, he is dead inside and he'll just accept whatever is going to happen

he fucked up bad getting married. why you would ever do that when you're as rich as he is, i'll never understand

the kid is just the nail in the coffin really

You take these comedian's thoughts very seriously.

wise move, to keep a pitbull away from an infant

when did he give it away?

>Nia gets a dog
>gives it up

What did she mean by this

test run for a baby

>imblying he doesn't live in a depression-era California sod house with cloth insulation and bubbles in the floor

>having a kid at almost 50
Why would anyone do this, the chances of it having downs or autism increase dramatically

what're the odds his kid is retarded

he had everything. survived the sjw era with his career intact, did whatever the fuck he wanted with his massive amount of free time. he became a helicopter pilot for shits, had his dog, his drums, his netflix show and the odd acting job, his finally finished house, and his passion for standup. he could have smoked cigars into old age and say he won the game.

he has no clue what having a newborn entails and his cunt wife will hold a mulatto kid over him if he ever tries to enjoy himself again. he literally lost his freedom at 50 over a fucking ugly radical feminist jigaboo. jesus fucking wept.

burr is gonna be a single daddy and his ladddyyyyy wil leave him like all black laddddyyyyyys do

not only will it be autistic, itll also be a halfie

Oh shit is the Thursday podcast up already

yes

DUDE SPORTS AND BOSTON ACCENTS LMAO!!!

That happens mid 30's. Men are a little bit better off but not by much with age compared to women. 45+ you are guaranteeing something is going to wrong with them.

That's what he said

accurate

Daily reminder Irish-Americans are the most powerful race in the world

>a bunch of virgins on a Mongolian cartoon forum knot what makes a total stranger happy when they are clearly so happy and enlightened

Lmao, he's dated and then been married to Nia for ages so I'm sure he loves you calling her a cunt and a nigger

Aren't all comedians one step away from either killing others or themselves?

as a regular podcast listener he seems generally happy. nia is basically his house nigger

who was Pete Cumins?

irish girls are top tier

too bad they balloon up and get super fat

and the males just get depressed and drink all day

That look of Im a cuck having a nigra.

>irish girls are top tier

No.

t. irishman

Comedians are always sad inside, They hate themselves and their lives. They can only live vicariously through the jokes they tell.

because he doesnt want to be alone at his age

DOHHHHH JEEEZUSSSSSS

wait nia made him get rid of the dog? fucking why, they've had it for years and she was the one that got it in the first place

I know he's bald and all, but can someone JUST him please

but everything on this list is misinterpreted or a lie. bill is obviously quite a happy person

not to mention Nia is an admitted kept woman and has just been lazing around the houses and apartments and hotels bill pays for for the last decade.

>too bad they balloon up and get super fat

I like that tho

it bit people in his family. the dog was a mess

they're getting a kid, having some fucking hellhound with a kid is not a good idea

that dog should've been taken away from them years ago

The fact that Bill and Nia raised such an unpredictable schizo dog does not bode well for their parenting abilities

>implying there are good pitbulls

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=ja7xiqcJvN0

>dey dindu nothin dey were gud dawgs mane
>dey wasn't raised rite mane giv em a shot mane

>Bill and Nia at 50 have a kid
>autistic or retarded somehow due to their age
>mixed race
>starts getting all of Bill's insanity ported into its head on top of all this

Literally creating either the greatest comedian of all time or a school shooter.

>Nia made him give the dog away
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

i'd cuta niggas hand off he touch my dog

>all niggers are hyper-aggressive pack animals
>HOWEVER nigger pit bulls dindu nuffin
lmfao

if your dog bites your family member for visiting and you keep the dog you're a cuck

>shills for Pitbulls constantly, insisting they're actually great and reliable dogs
>"yeah I had to give her away or she'd straight up murder my mongrel kid"

Also, Bill is already peak-nihilist and will just take things day by day and deal with whatever happens

bill has talked about cleos problems literally for the last 6 years, both in his stand up specials and his podcast

Sup Forumstards shilling yet again.

Friendly reminder people have only recently started attacking Bill calling him a "sellout" when he has been with Nia for years.

His standup is still on point and he is still funny on his podcast, although admittedly, he does seem to talk about boring shit a little more.

If you like Bill then you owe it to yourself to listen to his podcast. billburr.libsyn.com/

His older stuff is amazing, but then you start to notice his personality atrophying because of Nia and his relationship with her. I started listening to the podcast about a year ago, and I would work my way through his podcast's backlog while listening to the new releases and I kept wondering if something drastic happened in his life, because in his newer podcasts he was a completely different person. Yes, I realize people change with age, but this was significant and detrimental to his comedy.

In his older podcasts, Bill bitches about his girlfriend being a spoiled slob - he would go on tour and let her live in his apartment while he was gone, and when he returned the apartment was a massive mess. He said he wanted to say something, but held back. Later he talks about how Nia undeservedly treated a waiter like shit, and Bill scolded her about it on the podcast. Nia tried to defend her actions. One of the best ways to see a person for who they really are is to see how they treat waitstaff. Nia is a shitty person. Bill talks about how soul-draining it can be to perform on the road. It's lonely and you feel like a drifter. He talked about how he wished Nia would go with him when he was on the road, but she never does. Then Bill mentioned how Nia always suggests to Bill that he needs "comfort and support" when he has a tour somewhere like in Europe. THEN Nia will want to go.

She's completely using him, and Bill knows it but denies it. If Patrice were around he would have talked Bill out of the wedding, or at least helped Bill train Nia into being a non-shit wife.

>Then Bill mentioned how Nia always suggests to Bill that he needs "comfort and support" when he has a tour somewhere like in Europe. THEN Nia will want to go.

Proof?

Not denying it, just want to hear this bit.

sad to see a hero fall, he was one of the people teaching young men today that marriage is a trap, yet he fell for it himself.

I don't have a specific date, but it's from a more recent podcast. I would guess from between August and November of this year.

>dogcucks

Why does he always look so smug? I can't even remember his name (don't tell me).

I think his 180 on the kids thing is just unreal. He literally said in the podcast right before he announced, "I'm not a father" and less than a week later she's saying Nia's pregnant and they're doing it, lol.

Then he gives Cleo away. WHO WANTS TO BET THAT WAS NIA'S SUGGESTION? I really doubt Bill wanted to get rid of his dog.

The man is falling into the same trap my father, a successful bachelor until his 40s, did. His mortality has scared him so much he feels compelled to leave a legacy. This is a BAD REASON. It will not end well, but at least he's rich. My family was dirt poor when we went through the shit.

you really can't comprehend someone getting rid of a violent pitbull because you're such a sensitive manchild

My mom was 40 when she had me and i'm a jan-u-wine genius, score 99th percentile in just about every aptitude test.

It all depends.

>Nia made him get rid of Cleo
Is this true?

As much as I like dogs and cats, having a pitbull near a kid is 100% pure retardation.

Because likelihood of autism increases with breeders' age.

There's nothing to suggest it's violent beyond Bill claiming it lunges at distant family and strangers.

It has obviously never harmed Bill or Nia, and there's no reason to think it would harm their child either. Dogs are, for all their stupidity, surprisingly good judges of characters and able to suss out a new pack member quickly.

your a dorable

cleo was relocated and not destroyed. she should count her blessings. most violent nigger dogs don't get that many chances

>violent nigger dogs
This is such a retarded meme, but don't let evolution or science get in the way.

Pitbulls are no more violent that other dog breeds. Their pedigree has a violent history and retards act nervous around them, inciting aggressive behavior which reinforces the notion they are dangerous.

Remember that all dogs breed have more in common with each other than they do with wolves, their closest common ancestor and the source of every single goddamn dog ever, from Retrievers to Rottweilers to Pitbulls.

it's irrelevant because cleo IS violent. she was a rescue and fucked up when they got her

The dog was attacking friends and family so they weren't gonna risk it being near the baby. I understand where they're coming from. I'd give the dog up too.

>>Nia made him give the dog away

Fuck sake..

i'd just not have a kid if it meant my dog had to go

what the fuck

t. numale

If she was dangerous there would be indication

Look, I understand getting rid of the dog. I would get rid of any large animal if I had a kid. I'd feel nervous letting my cats, who are clawed but generally peaceful, near any kid who doesn't know how to handle them.

As a pet owner though I still think it's shitty. I had to give up a cat when I moved and I still feel bad about it years later. I should have fought harder to keep it.

loser

>trading your loyal companion of several years for a screaming whelp because your nigress told you to

lmao

Not even a white kid ffs.

I like Bill and Nia, but fucking 'ell, a mixed race kid is not good for him.

>keeping a violent dog instead of having a child

you're a numale

Yes. Most suffer from depression and the funny man act is just a front

Not that poster, but nigger please. Not everyone is a slave to their biological imperatives. I got a vasectomy this year at 30 years of age because I know, unlike Bill, that I will never be a fit father.

why would i want a child

you wouldn't because you're a numale

>my aggressive pitcuck is my child

>indication
How about multiple attacks on both strangers and family members? Because that was Cleo

>paying to neuter yourself

that's extremely cucked desu

oh so you cant think of a reason either

cool

>fucking with a latex dick sleeve
actually i beg to differ

>>Nia made him give the dog away
Fuck Nia

why would i want a violent dog that could turn on me and kill me at any moment?

you wouldnt, good thing thats not what bill had

HEY HOW ARE YA? JUST CHECKIN IN ON YA

>friends are dying

Wait who died?

based on his own podcast it was. do you even listen to the podcast or are you just jumping in because "muh dog love"?

Some former comic Bill knew. I can't imagine what it's like being at a certain age and people you know just start dying

Like every podcast there's another friend of Bill's in his 40s-50s who just kicked the bucket

They're dropping like flies, it's probably his whole motivation for deciding to commit to fatherhood for 18. Fuckin. Years.

>If Patrice were around he would have talked Bill out of the wedding, or at least helped Bill train Nia into being a non-shit wife.

There's not a day that goes by where I don't believe Patrice being alive would've changed alot of this shit for the better.

Like with O&A. Patrice would've shit-talked that black chick in New York and would've defused the entire situation through observational humor. Fucking hell.

>the fat nigger cuck could have fixed this!

>fat nigger cuck
I said Patrice O'Neal, not Tracy Morgan.

Explain Sersh

Either way I'm laffing

>mfw no more cleo making noise during the podcast

It's a good thing babies are famous for being quiet

lol right

it will be like Tom Segura's podcast; interruptions every 5 minutes if the baby is awake.

>bills grandma was right about marrying the darkie

Eeehhhh you'll have all sorts of problems

-Bill's grandmother

You forgot
>married a nigger out of white guilt