GET IN HERE

youtu.be/8AZcEvE6V2U

So Deray McKesson was hacked yesterday and a SMS conversation between him and some bitch show that apparently BLM is planning a summer of chaos and unrest to stop Trump and give Obama a pretext to create martial law.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/10/deray-mckesson-hacked-twitter-
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/254099-black-lives-matter-
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/obama-invites-black-lives-matter-
twitter.com/TheSaintNegro29/status/741862998239678464
cleveland.craigslist.org/npo/5627462380.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>SMS
Twitter DMs

bump

Is this real?

Bumping for interest.
These fags are going to lose, r-right?

supposedly they got hacked.

Yes. He was hacked a few days ago. He acknowledged it and a few sites (Breitbart) reported it.

>Niggers organizing to accomplish anything

What we know, the leaders of BLM were hacked, and they have met with white

house officials at the end of this last year. We can assume "Mrs Lynch" is

Loretta Lynch the Attorney General of the WH. What we also know is that

Obama signed some shit into executive order this last year that lets him

bring in Foreign UN/NATO armies onto US soil, if martial law is declared, we

also know that the UN/NATO is now TOTALLY leftist. I am sure I don't have to

explain what Martial Law is, or how it sets off the elections and postpones

them.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/10/deray-mckesson-hacked-twitter-

endorses-donald-trump/
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/254099-black-lives-matter-

activists-meet-white-house-officials
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/05/obama-invites-black-lives-matter-

leaders-white-house-day-police/

We also know that Cleveland RNC just purchased 2000 full riot suits and 340

semi riot armor sets for bicycle cops. (in Cleveland newspaper)

What we also know is the Philadelphia DNC and the city just changed a bunch

of laws, allowing people to block streets, smoke weed in the streets, gather

in large numbers to protests and several other things that make rioting much

easier, including not being arrested but given fines for anything not a

felony. (in Philadelphia newspaper.)

What we also know, change.org and opensociety.org are offering 15$ an hour

on the Craigslist for both cities to protest these conventions, we also know

Soros is following a plan for colored revolutions and BLM can use social

media to call for more of this on a nation wide level.

The scariest thing the number of people who have agreed to protest both of

these conventions ranges from 20,000 - 30,000.

twitter.com/TheSaintNegro29/status/741862998239678464

The hacker couldn't resist this.

Jesus Christ wordrap made my post look like shit.

Fucking hell.
Don't know whether to get comfy or fight. We're probably fucked.

>Foreign UN/NATO armies onto US soil, if martial law is declared

Holy shit what?
I have to get back home in time for Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

This summer is going to be wild.
Should I start stockpiling ammunition?

40% fake
20% joke
20% plausible
20% probable

Stockpile memes

Does martial law mean anything for self defense? I live in a heavily nigger infested area. If they try to start shit in my neighborhood can I pick them off from my snipers perch I have set up?

self defense

Deray claims on Twitter that these have been photoshopped, is there anyway to prove that?

Then you get fumigated when the swat arrives.

>Deray claims on Twitter that these have been photoshopped, is there anyway to prove that?
Yes
shooping leaves telltales that can be found if you have the right set up to analyze the pics

ffs, ive been telling people martial law is coming for months now, why dont you fuckers ever listen.

To be fair a DMS is extremely easy to manipulate even without photoshop.

BREAKING NEWS: BLM AND OCCUPY AND MOVE ON AND ASSORTED RETARDS ARE PLANNING PROTESTS

wow, it's fucking nothing.

>obvious photoshop
>its not shopped

what an idiot

If he got hacked you wouldn't need to shop them.

It's fucking FAKE you morons.

Kill yourselves for turning this place into a paranoid shitfest where you have to falsify evidence.

Also take a look at the timestamps, whoever made this actually attempted to re-write them in photoshop instead of editing the HTML on the webpage.

if only they could organize and get jobs

>Cleveland
cleveland.craigslist.org/npo/5627462380.html

????

Its not nothing if they are working with Obama and Lynch to impose martial law.

And 100% reason to remember the name?

A FUCKING LEAF

You may have to nuke us.

This stupid asshole got like 2 percent of the Balitmore Mayor vote

he's a fucking nobody who will achieve nothing.

>falls for fake shops
>memes

Classic, classic Sup Forums.

Sorry senpai but the Executive Order that you're talking about is the "Patriot Defense of Liberty Enabler Act".
After searching for it I have found one paragraph long report about it followed by a multitude of reports claiming it is fake.
According to the first report it should have been signed on 12FEB2016, however there appears to have been no EOs signed on that date or around that time which fit the description of what you're talking about.

>martial law
>literal fucking gg-tier shit
>literal "we wuz lejun"-tier cancer

Take a fucking guess dude.

Forgive me for not understanding, but how does this prove its not fake?

Er, prove its fake?

The timestamps aren't aligned and look at the random black streaks all over the page. Websites don't have that shit.

It's actually embarrassing to have to post this and still have people think martial law is coming by reading shopped DMs.

Oh I see. I thought you were making a comment about how the times don't add up. Yeah this is a pretty bad shop.

What's most embarrassing is that people on here are buying that niggers with their small walnut sized monkey brains are able to devise a plan like this let alone even know what martial law is.

I think the whole "story" was that some government agencies (muh CIA) were contacting BLM on unsecured Twitter servers to implement martial law.

The mental retardation of this place is wearing on me, but watch these threads go on for a few more days.

Pretty reassuring that even the city of Baltimore doesn't buy this guy's shit.

NETTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

She's a chick version of Anthony Anderson

The govt didn't reach out to him via Twitter, these are two BLMorons talking about it over twitter.

As a hispanic voting for Trump, I honestly have no fucking idea why blacks are flipping shit about him being racist. He literally hasn't said anything about blacks. This is just the good old case of the black community wanting it to be all about them again. Trump has only really said things about Mexicans and Muslims, a lot of which has been twisted and contorted in order to make him seem like a terrible person. I agree with building a wall to keep illegals out. Fuck them. If they want to come here the right way then let them. If the American born Hispanics think Mexico is so great, then they can go to Mexico. I don't get this shit.

I believe there are some programs you can use to change DM messages. So, we could just say that this is false, and the fact that so called agencies were fucking talking to people on unsecured accounts, as one guy here says, this is obvious bait, obvious attempt at worry shilling, and obvious attempt to make us not go out and vote. Fuck you CTR, and fuck you for working with a woman who is trying to fuck this country over.

the national guard would get called in and after a few rubber bullets are fired it ends. who gives a shit. martial law would end the election and they cant put in place national martial law

nigs couldnt even manage niggergedon in 4 states at the same time. we got 50 and they have no support in red states. you want to deny hillary cali go for it

>still falling for obvious shops

Take a few shots of bleach, kiddo. You'll feel better in the morning.

Yeah. Start stocking up America. If you don't know how to use a gun yet you'd better learn fast.

It's because the media always twists his words around. There was a rally Trump held a few weeks ago where he spotted a black guy and called out to him saying "My African American." Enter CNN, ABC, NBC and every fucking news publisher in the country and they nitpick the details and make it seem like calling a black man an African American is racist. Not only that, but the DNC is manipulating the poor niggers who can't afford anything into making them think that Trump is the bad guy, (when in reality Democrats feed off of them like scraps.)

Whenever someone starts talking about this shit you can just easily disprove it.

#1 the markets would crash

repeat

#1 the markets would crash

No, no one in real power is going to ever let "Martial Law" happen across the USA. Not until fucking Aliens invade.

The fact that blacks are 90% owned and brainwashed by their democrat overlords is perfect explanation for that. Combined with what you just mentioned, it's no surprise to me. It honestly wouldn't have been any different no matter the republican nominee, welfare talks m8.

Get ready boys, this is going to be maximum comfy.

This

You guys are usually better than this

No government agencies are reaching out to anybody over Twitter. The conversation with Lynch didn't happen over the DMs, it was apparently in person between Deray and Lynch, The DMs are a conversation between two BLMers who are Referring to the meeting.

BUMP

DEFEND AGAINST SLIDING

I'm just saying. If Obama is in cahoots with these fuckers, and tries to king himself the big king nigger, I doubt that people would take to kindly to that. If they seriously think that a few riots in maybe one, two cities is enough to cause martial law ALL over the US, well that shit right there is pants on head retarded. Even so...you know damn well a civil war would happen if King Nigger did happen, and the day of the rope would come even closer. This shit would not fucking fly.

this is how niggers operate, they steal. look at africa. In general once blacks get in power, it's over for that country/state/city

Maybe they'll just tie up a few red states until after the election