>get cucked outta history

BLACKED

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_DICE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE WUZ KRAUTS 'N SHIT

It isn't funny actually.

Ruskie is right, I'm getting sick of it

The gameplay the other day showed off some pretty snazzy looking Nazi uniforms, what are you talking about?

ya im getting annoyed as well

>be french
>be russian
>get removed from history completely

REVISIONED

WE

WUZ

GENERALS

Thats not a German......

Russians have always been shafted from these fucking wars. Please fuck us up Vlad, seriously get this war going so I can see drafted SJW get liberated hard.

theyre implying blacks are evil violent nazis who hate jews and tried to destroy europe, how racist

This is EA we're talking about. Those two will be DLC

Nazi uniforms...
WWI...

Nigga Nazis weren't in world war 1

Well what you gonna do about it :^)
>aryan
>human

Special thanks to sweden, guess we were not tolerant enough

>4-dimensional cucking
Is this the next level?

Are you guys literally retarded?

That is not a German soldier im pretty sure he is American

>Russia

If they're lucky they may get a female Soldier DLC, they had all-female battalions after all.

>No France or Russia

OH LAWDY BUT WE GOTS TO INCLUDE DEM NIGGY NOGS. Get fucked you fucking filthy fucking kikes. Nobody has any right treating the French like this but us.

He is German you racist :^)
Black troops was the only reason Germany lasted so long

What do you expect from brit-bongs?

>nigger
>american

lulz

>luger
>not german

Whoops, Well I saw a black uniform with some pretty neat looking red trim and gold buttons.

Apparently we are in dlc, but in that's case thoses cucks should add every others nations

Did you not watch the Blacked™ trailer from E3?

Half the German troops were black.

That's a Mauser C96 not a Luger

The game is developed by Swedes actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA_DICE

Haahaa
Eternal Germanics BTFO

nice, finally a chance to shift the holocaust blame towards niggers

keep changing the narrative and after the first few black Hitler movies, i can start waving my flag again without beeing spit at

I wish Dice would develop a game about the hundred years war

>mfw Joan of Arc is a Mulatto and half the English forces is from central-asia.

So after 20 seconds of research on google i found out that the guy in OP's pic is based on the FACTUAL African American WW1 unit the Harlem Hellfighters

"The Harlem Hellfighters fought the Germans at the battles of Belleau Wood and Chateau-Thiery. They distinguished themselves in combat, serving more than 6 months on the front lines while suffering more than 1400 casualties. It was the first American unit to be awarded France’s highest military honor, the Croix de Guerre. One hundred and seventy of its men were awarded individual medals, including two who personally won the Croix de Guerre."

You probably wouldn't want wave your flag anymore. If they gonna go it. They'll cuck everything, the eternal Jew would be an evil White male, who wanted to control the world or some shit like that.

Fuck they are not even good at hiding their propaganda anymore, to anyone who wanted to see it can see it now anywhere. Those who don't wanna see it, at this point will never see it.

WE

WUZ NOT GERMENS

> Roughly 300.000 niggers total fought in ww1
> 2/3 of them were from French colonies
> Meanwhile, Russia sent 15.000.000 soldiers to the front, GB 8.000.000 and same from France not counting colonies
> But it's totally justified to represent a majority of ww1 soldiers as niggers and burgers
Fuck you and your common core.

Yes, a group that was largely relagated to labor services who fought in a few battles near the end of the war. There's also strong independent Muslim women and sikhs running around on horses or some shit.

I'm not denying the fact that they didn't exist. But there IS an agenda behind all of this bullshit and their explicitly focusing on minorities in the war, while millions of white Europeans fought, struggled, and died throughout the entire war. The devs have stated this.

There also weren't automatic rifle up the ass during the war. But they have to make changes to appeal to the modern faggots that buy this bullshit.

I fucking hate this world pham

This is how ww1 is going to represented to children, through a fucking video game about a small unit of niggers. Blackwashing our fucking history and not including France or Russia. Fucking hell. What the hell can you do but complain on a fucking Mongolian message board, Europeans aren't even armed anymore

>It takes 20 seconds to research and objectively tell the history of WW1

This is King Henry VI and Queen Margaret of Anjou as depicted in BBC's "The Hollow Crown"

>mfw when you cannot play as the french.

This is Doctor Who showrunner Steven Moffat explaining the importance of blackwashing history in British productions

A french princess.It looks about right to me.

When even the russkies pity us, you know we're fucking done for.

My grandfather died clashing with you and it was all for what? Nought, that's what is was for. Zip. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Nothing.

How are whites so fucking cucked they allow this shit. Americans need to get together and start fucking shooting and saying that destroying our history is and never will be fine.

Yeah, really captured her likeness

Well god fucking dammit...

And of course I'm sure everyone on Sup Forums has already seen this

Could be a site banner, even

we wuz kweens u betta kno dat sheeit lil wite boi

>this is the imaginary, better version of the world.
>better

This is what annoys me the most. Libshits are constantly tellings us that everyone's equal and we're all the same underneath, and so on. So how can 'diversity' be better? Unless you're racist, how is a cast that's half black and half white any better than an all-white one?

>Dr. Who
>America

shut the fuck up shitlord, everyone is equal so they need equal representation in every media outlet and production, including the rewriting of history.

Define "equal representation"

Dude its just a video game you looking way too much into it as long as its fun who cares if its historically accurate?

Those sound like what Lützow's Freikorps wore. I hate to stereotype, but are you shitposting?

I've seen more fans of Dr who in yankland than I have here

Obviously equal representation means the least whites possible.

What good does this thread do? None. Kicking someone while they are down makes it take longer for them to get back up.

Fuck you. Our grandfathers fought to prevent this whole nightmare; only way it would be for nothing would be if you gave up.

>Who cares about manipulating society through the media.
You learn fucking shit in public school and for the majority of the retards making up the west, this is all they get about world war 1. And in the end, it has effects on society in general.

Remember that time they replaced Jon Stewart with a black guy

>Queen Margaret of Anjou
>uppity sheboon
Up next Leif Ericson not only discovered North America, but he beat his black brother Columbus by 400 years, despite having to abolish slavery in the North and cure the black death on the side.

huAHHHHHHHHHH

The game showed the germanx themselves as black not the US

How are you not tolerant enough? Your nation is literally full of arabs and niggers.

Lmao their stated motivations are literally 1984
>we'll lie about the past to shape the future to our liking

please stop. i need wagecucking tomorrow cant sleep

Well, we werent major players in that war apparently

So what? Old American movies had white actors playing Jesus and white actors playing Native American chiefs.

If you're gonna get mad at some black woman playing a white queen you may as well get mad at the former too.

Go to sleep and dream of a better Germany. Your time is soon, and when your people rise again no one will dare talk down to you.

also no france and russia

Shh, no tears. Only dreams of multiculturalism now.

>Why don't you just volunteer to cuck yourself to make up for past transgressions
In a single post you sum up the mentality driving Europe and the United States into destruction right now

Millions play video games.
Historically accurate books are read by tens of thousands.
=Historical narrative changed

Those who made the game clearly cared about the narrative. Besides I'm a fan of WW1 (as history) and Battlefield (as games). They started this minority crap with previous games, but it wasn't over the top, just "diverse" non-white characters here and there. But who cares? It's Battlefield people buy it for multiplayer not for single players.
But here they throw a Negro in your face.

Buy the DLC!

Like im gonna buy this game that openly shits on my ancestors...

The French are confirmed for multiplayer as DLC.

In an interview with Lemonde, DICE’s Julien Wera acknowledged the importance of the country’s contribution in the war, and cited this as the reason that they wouldn’t be included straight off the bat.

Running the interview through Google Translate, it seems that the French troops will get a special dedicated DLC after launch. No word on whether this will be paid or free.

Lel

AYO AYO AYOOOOOOOOOOOO

The game's footage has featured numerous black soldiers in every faction.

It's black Americans and black Australians and black Brits shooting black Germans and black Austriohungarians

fucking kek

cucked out of a spot by a tiny American expeditionary force who fought for one year after millions of frenchmen died :^)

loving these Swedish game devs

I mean you can see how Australian this guy is

HOL UP
*goes over the top*
You wuz sayin
*puts on gas mask*
we wuz
*trembles terribly from shell shock*
soldiers n shieet?

Another of the Kaiser's finest

This.

I don't find this blacking of our history joke-worthy anymore. Its becoming legitimately offensive and I want it to stop.

Well, Americans being there isnt really a surprise since you're main market
But damn, we got cucked by fucking Italy!

Video games were never meant to be a History lesson

People dont play battlefield to learn their ww1 history

This game will probably encourage others to learn more about WW1 from actual sources not a video game....

Holy fuck are you retarded or what. Watch the new trailer.

maybe on one of the maps the levolution could be that the Italian soldiers suddenly change sides

>Bulgaria

You have 15% muslims and you don't have a nationalist part who want to remove them, you're cucked beyond repair.

>Video games were never meant to be a History lesson

No one cares about the theory, it's the factual reality that counts
The leaf is right

At least Germans are in this game.

Multiplayer has no playable French or Russian factions. But has Americans ,lol.

I got permanently banned on gamespot for asking, "whats up with the dindu?"

Why are stereotypes always true?

It has gone to far.

>You have 15% muslims

Yes, localized muslims who can't do shit in Bulgaria. Those are regular Bulgarian Turks, not Middle Eastern mongrels with rape gangs.

Fuckin' kek